CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We are always down to discuss these things, the issue is when we have any kind of rebuttal your tactic is to immediately go to cheap insults - we will ban if needed. You can blame the mods all you want, but when people rack up 3-4+ bans in 6 months, you have to wonder if it's the person involved and not the staff.

Since you are about the derail this thread again, feel free to PM me to discuss the situation further. Thanks!

---------

Fun Fact: We ban 1-2 people a month, not counting bots :uncledrew:

I believe Ori is on to your guys' collusion. May wanna lay low for awhile.

RFPMYrt.gif

Edit: Those balloons belong in a shooting star meme.

@@careh I agree, wish they added a function to clear the noisy features/bars to just have the stream if you prefered. 

Anyone else get random msgs from a new gamertag that has no games played and only just afds friends? Have bots found out how to make xbox accounts?

yeah, people sell xbox live gamertags with "50k" followers on ebay and etc

so they go around mass following people hoping to get follows back

yeah, people sell xbox live gamertags with "50k" followers on ebay and etc

so they go around mass following people hoping to get follows back

People care about Xbox follower counts???

20k twitch vs 40k MLG.tv for the Alpha stream. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the CoD community has just accepted MLG.tv. I'm also not sure whether the viewer count on MLG is just the numbers on that page or whether they count other sources.

The alpha stream numbers might be correct, although I'm not convinced. The German stream on MLG.tv claims to have 28,000 and zero chat interaction While twitch German claims 200 viewers. Doesn't seem right. Been like that for 3 days.

not normal people

So are you saying it's not normal for me to delete someone every time I add someone to stay at a clean 69 friends

• Upvote (+1) 7

The alpha stream numbers might be correct, although I'm not convinced. The German stream on MLG.tv claims to have 28,000 and zero chat interaction While twitch German claims 200 viewers. Doesn't seem right. Been like that for 3 days.

Euh, MLG.tv numbers are Twitch and MLG viewers COMBINED. So, if you see 50k on MLG.tv, it means 50k on MLG.tv AND Twitch. 

Roster lock is real soon right? At this point are we basically just waiting to figure out who TL picks up? Everyone else seems set right?

Euh, MLG.tv numbers are Twitch and MLG viewers COMBINED. So, if you see 50k on MLG.tv, it means 50k on MLG.tv AND Twitch.

Not sure if you read my whole post but I stated that 200 viewers on German twitch stream. So by that logic 27,800 viewers are watching on German MLG.TV and no one is typing in chat. That's a a bit far fetched.

Edit. And this would go for all 4 language streams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty cool evolution

i mean sure it looks good but remember that one time they forgot chairs for halo? its good that 343 has given esl 2 years to try and figure things out  :lxthul:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Roster lock is real soon right? At this point are we basically just waiting to figure out who TL picks up? Everyone else seems set right?

a week I believe. Pretty sure they're just going to poach someone from another pro team which will cause more roster changes.

Not sure if you read my whole post but I stated that 200 viewers on German twitch stream. So by that logic 27,800 viewers are watching on German MLG.TV and no one is typing in chat. That's a a bit far fetched.

Edit. And this would go for all 4 language streams.

That what I said, MLG numbers are the total viewers on Twitch and MLG. That not means 27k viewers are watching the german stream on MLG.Tv, it means there are 27k watching in TOTAL, all streams combined ( german, english, french, italian) 

Pretty much impossible to get banned on here.

@@CyReN you suck!  :glasses:

That what I said, MLG numbers are the total viewers on Twitch and MLG. That not means 27k viewers are watching the german stream on MLG.Tv, it means there are 27k watching in TOTAL, all streams combined ( german, english, french, italian)

Then all 6 of the MLG.tv streams would have the exact same viewership,if they take all the numbers combined, and the numbers are not the same. And if MLG is taking the Twitch alpha stream numbers which is about 20k and adding it to another stream on another site ,which is not streaming the exact same thing,to boost overall numbers. Then that is BS and they should stop.

Edit. @@CyReN. Sorry for clogging up the forums.