CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think people missunderstood that twitch chat. Skeptical said that Ace said to someone "You can't focus" mid series. Not that himself couldn't focus.

no im pretty sure he meant ace said he couldn't focus

Jon meant that Aaron said he couldn't focus. He just doesn't know how to use quotations. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

no im pretty sure he meant ace said he couldn't focus

Look at the picture again. You'll see he didn't. Unless he wrote it wrong.

Jon meant that Aaron said he couldn't focus. He just doesn't know how to use quotations.

Did he say this after? In the twitch chat. Explaining further what he meant?

Edit: we need skeptical in here so he can explain this x)

Does Champs even have food truck alley though?

I bet they don't even have an overflow area that's outside the venue.

The Pro-league LAN had a food truck outside almost every day.

I can't belive some of you guys actually watch competitive COD.

Especially COD IW.

Then again I don't understand most of the things you guys in this thread do.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who do I talk to to get the HCS streamed on MLG.tv instead of twitch? Cause CWL has 180k combined viewers on MLG and only 30k twitch. Either MLG.tv is the greatest streaming service ever or the numbers are fake.

Halo on the top of r/gaming.... again.

I wonder if people would buy a classic Halo game?  :thinking:

Number 1 and 2 right now. Trick jumps on H3 were fun to finally pull off. Not to say I could do an icicle jump but a brute shot on Guardian would get you places.

Slm6Hgi.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who do I talk to to get the HCS streamed on MLG.tv instead of twitch? Cause CWL has 180k combined viewers on MLG and only 30k twitch. Either MLG.tv is the greatest streaming service ever or the numbers are fake.

We don't need Twitch or MLG. We got 13 million Twitter viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

did you set up that no sprint tourney yet?

Sorry, we're not allowed to discuss things that teambeyond.net does not deem worthy.

Discussing no sprint tourneys is a ban worthy offence here

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

20k twitch vs 40k MLG.tv for the Alpha stream. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the CoD community has just accepted MLG.tv. I'm also not sure whether the viewer count on MLG is just the numbers on that page or whether they count other sources.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that isn't why you were banned.

Ya, I know.

Either way it's clear that members are not allowed to critisize any of the decisions the people who run this site make.

Which is pretty ironic considering one of the main functions of this site is to critisize 343.

I've seen mods and admin here get pretty intense with their critiques of the people running halo but God forbid anyone dislike anything they've done!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

20k twitch vs 40k MLG.tv for the Alpha stream. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the CoD community has just accepted MLG.tv. I'm also not sure whether the viewer count on MLG is just the numbers on that page or whether they count other sources.

That and doesn't MLG.tv have neat features like player overview for the tourney life for statistics? That isn't available on Twitch. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ya, I know.

Either way it's clear that members are not allowed to critisize any of the decisions the people who run this site make.

Which is pretty ironic considering one of the main functions of this site is to critisize 343.

We are always down to discuss these things, the issue is when we have any kind of rebuttal your tactic is to immediately go to cheap insults - we will ban if needed. You can blame the mods all you want, but when people rack up 3-4+ bans in 6 months, you have to wonder if it's the person involved and not the staff. Feel free to discuss your idea's of no sprint in the other threads, hell start a thread in GD for a potential tournament if you would like - but please don't act like that's why you got banned. It isn't, and you know it.

Since you are about the derail this thread again, feel free to PM me to discuss the situation further.

---------

Fun Fact: We ban 1-2 people a month, not counting bots :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 2

That and doesn't MLG.tv have neat features like player overview for the tourney life for statistics? That isn't available on Twitch. 

I actually find parts annoying, like that bottom bar, why can't I just get rid of that so I can view more of the stream. The player stats on the right are cool for CoD though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did he say this after? In the twitch chat. Explaining further what he meant?

Edit: we need skeptical in here so he can explain this x)

He meant ace. It was never in question who he was talking a out.