CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So @@Clap has time to post in a Pro-Halo forum giving updates (and even taking feedback!) about his CoD tournament whereas the Halo/ESL chaps are nowhere to be seen.

I would laugh if I could stop crying.

It is his job and he's known for being one of if not the best at it. It's really not that surprising.

Edit: C9 bought London for Overwatch league lellel #c9 #brexit

• Downvote (-1) 1

So @@Clap has time to post in a Pro-Halo forum giving updates (and even taking feedback!) about his CoD tournament whereas the Halo/ESL chaps are nowhere to be seen.

I would laugh if I could stop crying.

He even got praise from Thooorin and one high up ESL employee for how well he handles community interaction. The video itself was an interview with this ESL guy and Clap got brought up as an good example of how to handle the community.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It is his job and he's known for being one of if not the best at it. It's really not that surprising.

Edit: C9 bought London for Overwatch league lellel #c9 #brexit

EU C9 SKINS LETS GO

Wow...choke of the century. I'd quit gaming after that. 

I feel like it was an intentional throw. If not, that's going to haunt that mans dreams till the day he dies.

I feel like it was an intentional throw. If not, that's going to haunt that mans dreams till the day he dies.

Oh, it definitely wasn't intentional. Feel bad for the gent. 

EU C9 SKINS LETS GO

Quite surprised they bought London to be honest. Would be tempted to get my ass kicked in an open and/or watch some top OW live if they do it right. UK has no problem supporting international talent as a 'local team'.

Quite surprised they bought London to be honest. Would be tempted to get my ass kicked in an open and/or watch some top OW live if they do it right. UK has no problem supporting international talent as a 'local team'.

Feels weird seeing C9 take a foothold in UK, as London is the hometown of fnatic i expected to see them step in, maybe by the looks off this maybe so did they... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, it definitely wasn't intentional. Feel bad for the gent. 

Second time JuJu done something like this, done it in Black Ops 3, losing a 2vs1 (with another teammate) with just 3 seconds left on the clock on defence, both challenged. His awareness for the game is below par.

i'm really surprised that they have 2 LA teams, but i guess its hard to turn away more NFL money. i guess its not necessarily a bad thing to have nfl owners a part of your brand new league

What was the result to the scrim result from yeasterday between OS and "pick up"?

I can see Spartan Heinz Commonly BabyJ making real waves.

Squad will Def be fun too go against in the cups/events, am scene got alot of great talent, can't forget dan/cratos squad too. This upcoming season boutta be lit

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was thinking/hoping Opitc and a Texas sports organization were going to partner to purchase a OWL spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was thinking/hoping Opitc and a Texas sports organization were going to partner to purchase a OWL spot.

Jerry Jones's money/stadium and Optic's management. Throw in some Chipotle and Brisk for lunch and that would be  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stan Kroenke won't stop until he owns a piece of every damn sport.

He currently owns...

1. Los Angeles Rams (NFL)
  2. Denver Nuggets (NBA)
  3. Colorado Mammoth (Lacrosse)
  4. Colorado Rapids (MLS)
  5. Colorado Avalanche (NHL)
  6. Arsenal F.C. (Premier League)

And now owns an OWL team...

• Upvote (+1) 8

Squad will Def be fun too go against in the cups/events, am scene got alot of great talent, can't forget dan/cratos squad too. This upcoming season boutta be lit

Who are you teaming with? Heard you left Gosu Crew.

Str8 and ALG are doing well though

Red Reserve dropped the ball so hard that match vs ALG, blew their chance of finishing Top 2 for bracket play. Str8 are going off too.

Seen in the CoDCompetitive subreddit Champs thread

2R0zAYl.png

Edit*

Someone linked the screenshot

e2a22cd1c3e2b0baebcf64137f57adcb.png

This as well

66bb61aae77f01e0d3170605f4a0fe03.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

This as well

66bb61aae77f01e0d3170605f4a0fe03.png

Theres no reason to stick with halo unless youre on a top 4 team. Even then, top 2 are the only ones really living off of event wins alone.

• Upvote (+1) 1