Anyone else excited for tomorrow

lnh97yruhkdz.jpg

Already watching The International 7, no need for COD plebness. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

when i went to america, chipotle was the biggest disappointment of the trip

no different from the local texmex burrito places here

EU Chipotle LUL

I've been playing LawBreakers - such a fun shooter! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here are my favorite fast food or pseudo fast food restaurants, in no order:

Taco Bell

Moe's/Willy's

Cook-out

Arby's

Zaxby's

I will not claim this as the undisputed best list, but it is an extremely good list. Please feel free to @

My take on Chipotle is that it was previously good (if not a bit overrated), but you'd be crazy as hell to eat there before they confirmed have their e. coli and norovirus issues cleared up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Taco Bell

Moe's/Willy's

Cook-out

Arby's

Zaxby's

I will not claim this as the undisputed best list, but it is an extremely good list. Please feel free to @

My take on Chipotle is that it was previously good (if not a bit overrated), but you'd be crazy as hell to eat there before they confirmed have their e. coli and norovirus issues cleared up.

I feel like Raising Cane's has tastier sauce than Zaxby's tbh. Thoughts?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like Raising Cane's has tastier sauce than Zaxby's tbh. Thoughts?

I have eaten Raising Cane's precisely two (2) times due to geographical limitations and cannot make a firm judgement on this matter. That said, based on those two (2) visits, I feel I can reasonably state that Cane's tendies and sauce are a formidable rival to Zaxby's. All of that said, Zaxby's remains the current tendies/sauce GOAT. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Taco Bell

Moe's/Willy's

Cook-out

Arby's

Zaxby's

Raising Cane's >>> Zaxby's

• Upvote (+1) 1

Taco Bell

Moe's/Willy's

Cook-out

Arby's

Zaxby's

Whoa whoa we're doing all Fast Food? I thought it was just Taco places.

Whataburger

KFC

P. Terry's

My list of GOAT fast food chains

I'm probably in the minority but Qdoba > Chipotle...

Chipotle is introducing Queso soon. Qdoba's days are numbered imo if it's any good. Also guys E. Coli happens to a lot of companies. Not every one is put on a pedestal like Chipotle tho. Huge target on their back with their all natural ingredients schtick. 

Did he say it, or didn't he say it? Is Skeptical the coach?

Who is @@Symbolic? for $500, Alex. Speaking of which, Kory do you have any comment on the Ace situation?

Chipotle is introducing Queso soon. Qdoba's days are numbered imo if it's any good. Also guys E. Coli happens to a lot of companies. Not every one is put on a pedestal like Chipotle tho. Huge target on their back with their all natural ingredients schtick. 

it wasn't the e coli as much as the fact they couldn't trace the source of a large spread contamination

I have eaten Raising Cane's precisely two (2) times due to geographical limitations and cannot make a firm judgement on this matter. That said, based on those two (2) visits, I feel I can reasonably state that Cane's tendies and sauce are a formidable rival to Zaxby's. All of that said, Zaxby's remains the current tendies/sauce GOAT. 

Thank you for that respectable analysis. However, I am actually in the exact opposite situation. I have eaten Zaxby's precisely two (2) times due to geographical limitations and cannot make a firm judgement on the matter. That being said, I feel I can reasonably state that Zaxby's tendies and sauce are a formidable rival to Raising Canes. All of that said, Raising Canes remains the current tendies/sauce GOAT.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed working on it

You're the fucking man holy shit

• Upvote (+1) 8

great production, shitty gameplay, good thing WW2 is going to save the franchise. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed working on it

how is it that we can't even get crowd mics or a second stream after continual posts about it, but @@Clap takes our recommendation off one image post?

• Upvote (+1) 4

how is it that we can't even get crowd mics or a second stream after continual posts about it, but @@Clap takes our recommendation off one image post?

A memey one, at best.

Down to a 4 man desk. Keep in mind this lack luster set up is only for groups. Totally different set up in the stadium

which stream will str8 be on?