CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Never watched an MOBA before (not been my thing personally) but with the super big gap for next season, I've been following The International and god damn Valve know what the fuck to do with production. I feel like I'm watching something on a sports channel.

It's insane, plus 24mil prize pool!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've never played a single game of PUBG, H1Z1, League of Legends, WoW, Overwatch, etc - granted I'm mainly a console gamer.

Rocket League has been my new addiction though, love it because anybody can play but it's really hard to master.

the biggest thing for me is i feel safe investing my time into rocket league because i know the game isn't going to change for a long long time

rl is my favorite game to play right now and my second favorite game to watch 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I must be the only person that doesn't like BF1, PUBG and Overwatch. I can barely play a full game of them, even with freinds.

Everyone is different. I don't like Overwatch either. Battlefield 1 I initially didn't like but after playing it with some mates it's somehow become fun again. I have no idea why either, it just went from dull to fun overnight for me.

I'd be interested in Overwatch if there was a version without ultimates. As is, I find the gameplay kind of dull. BF1 I really like that custom mode Back to Basics. That infantry only bolt-action rifle action makes deaths feel a lot less cheap. I just don't enjoy getting sprayed down by the Hellriegel for e.g. cause it's just straight up so much better than large portions of the sandbox and Back to Basics fixes that shit.

the biggest thing for me is i feel safe investing my time into rocket league because i know the game isn't going to change for a long long time

rl is my favorite game to play right now and my second favorite game to watch

This is how i feel about overwatch. I feel blizzard is good at keeping things fresh with rebalancing and hero additions. I think its fun to play and watch. Im letting myself get optimistic about owl.

Plus I've been getting into watching league and learning about dota. And hearthstone is always a good go to if i want something to watch.

There are so many great games to watch. Its a shame because halo could be a top tier experience if it were handled the same way it was 10 years ago. Instead its being pissed away by 2 companies who couldnt care less

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any In N Out fans?

I heard it's called In N Out because when you walk in you do a 360 degree turn and walk right back out.

Five Guys undisputed goat

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Can't stand to watch or play IW but MLG always runs a great show. The best players in CoD and Halo1 will be in Florida next week!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any In N Out fans?

Animal style fries allllllllll day.

(It's the only way to eat their fries, they suck without cheese and sauce)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Commonly and babyj scrimming with spartan and heinz vs oxy

I would guess one of those teams will be Str8

• Upvote (+1) 2

Commonly and babyj scrimming with spartan and heinz vs oxy

Not a bad lineup honestly. Probably the top am team, unless I'm forgetting someone. This is also assuming Rayne and Danoxide are picked up by pro teams.

On Ace being dropped by Liquid:

a33c346c58.png

Did he say it, or didn't he say it? Is Skeptical the coach?