CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ya'll talking about Qdoba, Chipotle, but who is the real Taco place that has your drunk ass covered at 2 AM? That's right....the only Taco place is Taco Bell

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm probably in the minority but Qdoba > Chipotle...

Qdoba literally serves feces

Del Taco is the best but Chipotle is pretty good as well

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yo @@CyReN, where's the Lawbreakers thread in Shooters?  It released today.  I have no place to post my sic clipz yo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Qdoba literally serves feces

Chipotle has literally caused several outbreaks of E. coli due to ACTUALLY having feces in their food.

So there’s that...

• Upvote (+1) 8

Only freaks of nature enjoy playing halo 5 casually, personally I get bored after 3 games

I could play Halo 1/2/3/R and even 4 for hours and hours as long as I had my friends online.

Now just looking at my Xbox makes me bored. Battlefield 1, PUBG and Total Warhammer have spoilt me with developers that palpably give a shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ya'll talking about Qdoba, Chipotle, but who is the real Taco place that has your drunk ass covered at 2 AM? That's right....the only Taco place is Taco Bell

If you get tacos at Chipotle you're doing it wrong  :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I could play Halo 1/2/3/R and even 4 for hours and hours as long as I had my friends online.

Now just looking at my Xbox makes me bored. Battlefield 1, PUBG and Total Warhammer have spoilt me with developers that palpably give a shit.

I must be the only person that doesn't like BF1, PUBG and Overwatch. I can barely play a full game of them, even with freinds.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I could play Halo 1/2/3/R and even 4 for hours and hours as long as I had my friends online.

it's sad how much more MCC i played vs h5

even considering how broken MCC was

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chipotle has literally caused several outbreaks of E. coli due to ACTUALLY having feces in their food.

So there’s that...

So. Chipotle is some good shit...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Eh, you want fresh non gmo ingredients youre gonna have to deal with that sometimes

I like how chipotle is a bigger deal amongst esport fans than nv getting a 35 million investment

• Upvote (+1) 1

I must be the only person that doesn't like BF1, PUBG and Overwatch. I can barely play a full game of them, even with freinds.

Everyone is different. I don't like Overwatch either. Battlefield 1 I initially didn't like but after playing it with some mates it's somehow become fun again. I have no idea why either, it just went from dull to fun overnight for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So there’s that...

gross

I've never played a single game of PUBG, H1Z1, League of Legends, WoW, Overwatch, etc - granted I'm mainly a console gamer.

Rocket League has been my new addiction though, love it because anybody can play but it's really hard to master.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So. Chipotle is some good shit...

Not everyone can be the boy with the golden butthole

maxresdefault.jpg[/size]

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've never played a single game of PUBG, H1Z1, League of Legends, WoW, Overwatch, etc - granted I'm mainly a console gamer.

Rocket League has been my new addiction though, love it because anybody can play but it's really hard to master.

It can also be a blast with friends.

mmmm Rocket League. It's so excllent.

You guys heard of this place called McDonald's? It's pretty good

Go away Satan.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You guys heard of this place called McDonald's? It's pretty good

I would say that the patties taste like hot cardboard but most of the time they are only luke warm.

Not that I don't enjoy a Big Mac with extra sauce from time to time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rocket league is so good with friends. Been playing that and Pro clubs on fifa, thats my main game. Even Cod is boring me now. Maybe I just don't enjoy FPS games anymore. Halo is the only won I ever feel the need to play, but I can't work out if it's because I like H5 or just the memories of Halo up to reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Del Taco is the best but Chipotle is pretty good as well

This man knows what's what. Nothing beats some 2 AM del taco after a night of drinking. Literally life saving.

Never watched an MOBA before (not been my thing personally) but with the super big gap for next season, I've been following The International and god damn Valve know what the fuck to do with production. I feel like I'm watching something on a sports channel.

• Upvote (+1) 2