CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja said himself that he is not sure what he will do, especially with Destiny 2 releasing soon, PUBG getting bigger and bigger and no new Halo title for a while.

If Destiny 2 starts through it could be his thing, he was grinding Destiny 1 hardcore until his eye gave him problems. He very well be just waiting for the next Halo installment or waiting for the next big tourney

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea man I respect the grind of the H5 players playing it religiously to get better. I have a feeling like some of these dudes are going to look back with regret that this is the game they have played non-stop for 3 years, especially if they don't place well. This has to be feeling like a job to them, a tedious grind. The same 3-5 maps, 3 gametypes for several years. Talk about torture. 

I understand why people were dogging Ninja (too much H1Z1 lolol) in terms of placements. But in terms of his sanity and his money(at least $300k+ per year minimum) hard to not understand decision to split his time. 

Well yeah people can talk as much shit as they want about Ninja not playing Halo enough or whatever but the man is making the right decisions and if he has a passion to play/practice Halo (or any other game really) while he goes and makes enough money to support the rest of his life then he should play. Its kinda crazy that hes out here living the dream and sometimes people want to latch onto it in a negative way like it isn't amazing

• Upvote (+1) 9

Well yeah people can talk as much shit as they want about Ninja not playing Halo enough or whatever but the man is making the right decisions and if he has a passion to play/practice Halo (or any other game really) while he goes and makes enough money to support the rest of his life then he should play. Its kinda crazy that hes out here living the dream and sometimes people want to latch onto it in a negative way like it isn't amazing

What was also interesting was when a caster like T2 said maybe he was playing too much of it. It became that big of a deal that it needed mentioned in the middle of a tourney. He makes more than the entire casting table at any given time yet gets the jab anyways because of popularity and memes. Not a cool way to treat someone who get this...helped grow the scene :simms: 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What was also interesting was when a caster like T2 said maybe he was playing too much of it. It became that big of a deal that it needed mentioned in the middle of a tourney. He makes more than the entire casting table at any given time yet gets the jab anyways because of popularity and memes. Not a cool way to treat someone who get this...helped grow the scene :simms:

ninja was grinding halo hard during reach and h4. he gets a pass if he decides to leave and come back for halo 6. plus if he wants to stream as a career, then he needs to be able to follow the biggest games

• Upvote (+1) 2

Speaking of which, simms we need the wb and grand finals on youtube. Glad we got to see snakebites triple in vision.

Edit: for those wondering about nv.

Team EnVyUs has obtained a $35 million investment from Hersh Family Investments and its interactive group, led by Dallas-based oil and natural gas magnate Kenneth Hersh, sources close to both parties told ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20283637/team-envyus-receive-35-million-investment-hersh-family-investments-sources-say

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@LethuL so you going to give your friends at beyond some chipotle or be selfish and keep it for yourself?  :thinking:  :kappa:

I'm probably in the minority but Qdoba > Chipotle...

I've heard stories of your kind, I just didn't believe you existed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm probably in the minority but Qdoba > Chipotle...

When we moved to Kentucky, I found out that the nearest chipotle was about 1:30 min away from my new office.

To manage the disappontment, i bought a house 30 min (about 25 miles) from chipotle. The annoyance of the hour long commute to work was offset by my home's proximity to those delicious burritos.

Well, one day, we went out for chipotle, only to learn that there was a wreck on I-75 preventing us from reaching our destination. Dismayed, we decided to check out the neighborhood Qdoba as an alternative.

long story short, I've never been so disappointed in a food choice in all my years on this earth. I'd rather wait in a 25 mile traffic jam before every meal, than to ever let food from Qdoba touch my tongue again. I Couldn't even finish it.

That Said, im no Optic fan, but can't not root for a team that is sponsored by Chipotle.

• Upvote (+1) 2

when i went to america, chipotle was the biggest disappointment of the trip

no different from the local texmex burrito places here

• Upvote (+1) 9

I make my own Tex-Mex.... went to Chipotle once. Not sure what the hype was about. The taqueria down the street has better food. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

when i went to america, chipotle was the biggest disappointment of the trip

no different from the local texmex burrito places here

• Upvote (+1) 2