CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

He just started playing the game a couple days ago...

What could he possible learn in 2 weeks that other teams dont know already. He prob doesnt even know callouts yet lol

Dude. It's Ogre 2.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude. It's Ogre 2.

He is Wizards Jordan until proven otherwise.

F/A for AGL Atlanta, hmu. This game is awesome

Gt: IRapture

i remember always playing you in MLG playlists..i think we ran a few times together with xer0/jake

He is Wizards Jordan until proven otherwise.

One of the worst comparisons I have ever heard, no offense.

This is why the general public thinks we are nerds, comparing real professional sports to "e-sports" like that is applicable.

;

• Downvote (-1) 1

Wouldn't get your hopes up, Enable has said he's coming to countless EGL's before and never turned up

I hope to god this is true though

One of the worst comparisons I have ever heard, no offense.

This is why the general public thinks we are nerds, comparing real professional sports to "e-sports" like that is applicable.

;

Dude people compare sports to a lot of stuff. Rappers say they are Michael Jordan of rap. I've heard people say "I'm the tiger woods of my job". People make comparisons bro.

Ogre 2 is going to AGL/UMG Atlanta as a test to see whether or not he should comeback to Halo 4. Also the fact that CoD is there and he wants to see some of his friends from that game.

Btw, Notice that Enable didn't specify if his team was competing in Halo or CoD? Just a thought.

Edit: Nvm, apparently Enable was trolling. That's the last time I take Enable seriously. You have now dropped to Lethul status. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

He just started playing the game a couple days ago...

What could he possible learn in 2 weeks that other teams dont know already. He prob doesnt even know callouts yet lol

Roy came to an AGL event on a weeks practice and won MVP. I think 2gre can come with a couple weeks practice and do just fine. It's not like its hard to learn callouts, it takes maybe 2 hours per map to have them solidified.

Roy just tweeted ''Trololol''. he can't even go to Atlanta. Ian this troll he got me. #taHHHHHH

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ambush would still beat them at ATL if they did show up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played Ogre 2 last night in throwdown and his was destroying. Natural Skill >

RedBull. Who cares who you go with, as long as they are a :goat: ?

Roy came to an AGL event on a weeks practice and won MVP. I think 2gre can come with a couple weeks practice and do just fine. It's not like its hard to learn callouts, it takes maybe 2 hours per map to have them solidified.

Roy had ryanoob.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well at Least Ogre 2 is gracing H4's with his presence and possibly thinking about coming back, no offense but seeing him play Cod did not feel right. 

Shame this was just Enable having a joke - if Strongside still has it that could have been a pretty sick team.