CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

After AGL 9, they are using the "6 Week Rule" where tournaments will be every 6 weeks as opposed to every 3-4.

Thanks the lord, so just curious why can't a lot of the pros go to atl?

Even though it's a 32 team event, I'll be surprised if more than 20 show up. I'm glad they're finally spacing out events though, but 3 1/2 weeks isn't enough to get a good showing for this.

After AGL 9, they are using the "6 Week Rule" where tournaments will be every 6 weeks as opposed to every 3-4.

Next BIG event is in Nov. so yea...

Lol at Og2 on RC that had to be Saucy trolling. However if RC goes to this tourney and like 28 teams show perhaps they will seal a top 3 placing. Ambush or Reqium v2 for 1st or so its seeming so far. I saw that Mikwen and Devin Platinum are playing CoD lol so I mean I am assuming they will be playing in both tourneys..?

Goofy, spartan, gab and proverb will most likely be a team from being in goofy stream today

Lol at Og2 on RC that had to be Saucy trolling. However if RC goes to this tourney and like 28 teams show perhaps they will seal a top 3 placing. Ambush or Reqium v2 for 1st or so its seeming so far. I saw that Mikwen and Devin Platinum are playing CoD lol so I mean I am assuming they will be playing in both tourneys..?

Mikwen tweeted CoD for Columbus which is in November...not Atlanta..

Formal just tweeted that Ambush will be competing at AGL ATL without Snip3down. In place of him will be Enable.

Snip3down isn't leaving nor has he been dropped, he just doesn't want to go.

Good luck to Ambush!

Formal just tweeted that Ambush will be competing at AGL ATL without Snip3down. In place of him will be Enable.

Snip3down isn't leaving nor has he been dropped, he just doesn't want to go.

Good luck to Ambush!

Heinz, Formal, Pistola, Enable. Based on the teams that are going, everyone else will be playing for second.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz, Formal, Pistola, Enable. Based on the teams that are going, everyone else will be playing for second.

Yeah pretty much. Reminds me of Pittsburgh.

It was such a random lobby/party to see on stream.  Sudds were doing their normal fangirling over T2 and saying stupid shit and Tom continued to ignore them and call out.  Sk was just like "why do I play with these idiots." facial expression the whole time lol.

It was such a random lobby/party to see on stream.  Sudds were doing their normal fangirling over T2 and saying stupid shit and Tom continued to ignore them and call out.  Sk was just like "why do I play with these idiots." facial expression the whole time lol.

:unclesudd:

Hey guys I know this is off topic but I need someone with a decent YouTube channel who would be willing to upload my Reach montage. There is a Gospel presentation at the end so if u don't want Christian things on ur channel I understand. Lemme know..IRapture

Next BIG event is in Nov. so yea...

I thought I heard AGL10 which will be in Michigan was end of September, like the weekend of 28-29th?  That would be at a 7 week gap from this Atlanta event.

I thought I heard AGL10 which will be in Michigan was end of September, like the weekend of 28-29th?  That would be at a 7 week gap from this Atlanta event.

He said next Big event, referring that Michigan won't be a big event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He said next Big event, referring that Michigan won't be a big event.

Michigan should be as big as Knoxville ( AGL8 ). The top teams will all be there.  What makes you think Michigan won't be a "big event"?

Michigan should be as big as Knoxville ( AGL8 ). The top teams will all be there.  What makes you think Michigan won't be a "big event"?

I really have no idea what to expect from Michigan. Again, i was referring to his post, so Coach will answer this if he ever looks here.

Locations/dates of the next AGL events...

AGL 9   Atlanta, August 9-11

AGL 10 Sturgis (MI), September 20-22

AGL 11 Indianapolis, November 1-3

AGL 12 Orange County, December 13-15

• Downvote (-1) 2

Michigan should be as big as Knoxville ( AGL8 ). The top teams will all be there. What makes you think Michigan won't be a "big event"?

Pretty sure it has to do with top teams not being able to fly into the event. Not 100% sure but I think that's it

If anyone wants to play some, I've been playing a lot more and need people on my list, especially if you used to know me. Hit me up. VeteranHeirarch is the tag.

Unless Sturgis has a guaranteed prize pool of something good, I'm sure that teams will not be going

Unless Sturgis has a guaranteed prize pool of something good, I'm sure that teams will not be going

Sturgis just seems like such an off the wall place for a Halo tourny.