CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

Imfamous won't do as good without ryanoob.I think people really underestimate this guy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imfamous won't do as good without ryanoob.I think people really underestimate this guy

He is not really off infamous. At the end of the gandhi podcast they did a joke coin-flip

It was a joke, Ryanoob is still on the team... :lxthul:

TAHHHHHEHEHEHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

Troll team 5 assemble!  :saucey:  :bman:  :lxthul:     -   :beyond:     # :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I HEARD APG GOT DROPPED AND NOW HE IS TEAMING WITH BTH, THEN AFTER THAT CRYPTIC, THEN AFTER THAT THE SUDDS... :/ IMA PRAY

Cryptic doesn't want him.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Honestly if classic dropped APG for og2. That is/could be the most questionable decision in the entire 2013 season. APG has cemented himself as a top powerhouse. Don't get me wrong I still strongly dislike his play style, it leaves to me holes in his game. And everybody knows how he plays (straighlines them with/maybe a jump). But og2 on instinct was questionable. Yes they were great. But og2 was a weak link, and that was when he practised. Now with six to eight months less practise how can he stand up to the thunder infamous, requiem , and ambush bring. Of course it's twoger, so sayin he can't be the missing link for classic is ignorant. Most event wins, most national champ wins. So clearly he's a great player .

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Cryptic doesn't want him.

You're crazy

@secure. Ogre 2 isnt coming back

Enable is a free agent?

Flame isn't going to Atlanta so Enable is a F/A for FPSFest

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if he's just kidding, but this is big news. Ogre 2 has been playing a lot recently  :goat:

post-388-0-86432800-1375000688.png

• Upvote (+1) 6