CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

Pretty sure it was Coach Towey who doesn't know much about Halo 4.

Im pretty certain that was the coach.

Well...then, other than the sentimental value, they probably would've done just as well with a fifth grader, provided he could do basic arithmetic. Or a homeless guy off the street with a pen and a pad.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Well...then, other than the sentimental value, they probably would've done just as well with a fifth grader, provided he could do basic arithmetic. Or a homeless guy off the street with a pen and a pad.

Towey doesn't play Halo anymore. The only reason he went was because Roy was driving and Classic's coach couldn't go last second due to sponsor problems, so they needed a replacement. Since he doesn't play he prob isn't going to know where the next extraction goes. He was mainly just there so he can make sure they are getting the weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

WHY DOES BEST MAN HAVE A FACE ON HERE BUT I DON'T??? @GOBEYOND GET ONE OF ME ADDED ASAP.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Towey doesn't play Halo anymore. The only reason he went was because Roy was driving and Classic's coach couldn't go last second due to sponsor problems, so they needed a replacement. Since he doesn't play he prob isn't going to know where the next extraction goes. He was mainly just there so he can make sure they are getting the weapons.

I thought Towey was supposed to coach SQ the whole time but Roy scooped him up when spikemouth couldnt go?

I thought Towey was supposed to coach SQ the whole time but Roy scooped him up when spikemouth couldnt go?

That could be true. I know he was driving down with Roy then ended up coaching them when spike couldn't

It sorta makes sense for AGL to have several events for their first/growing years. It's sort of like they're recruiting teams from across the country by going to several places, then when they do less events/more payout, teams will come from all over.

WHY DOES BEST MAN HAVE A FACE ON HERE BUT I DON'T??? @GOBEYOND GET ONE OF ME ADDED ASAP.

Ayyy i got you uaXS5QG.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sorry im the only troll 'round these parts  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So whats up with roy?

I thought the same thing.  After all the plublicity of his comeback at the UMG event, it was like he wasn't even at AGL8.

dcf3aa1ae7372930d2b2160ad7b50b58.png

:kappa: Classic didn't need more slaying, they needed more leadership.   :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It'd be a shame if APG gets dropped from Classic.

In my opinion he played the most consistent at AGL8 - it was Mikwen/Roy who weren't playing well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It'd be a shame if APG gets dropped from Classic.

In my opinion he played the most consistent at AGL8 - it was Mikwen/Roy who weren't playing well.

If anything I see APG leaving then Classic possibly picking up Ogre if he decides to come back

Prediction - 

Based on the first page, Ambush to win and also come in last place......

• Upvote (+1) 2