CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

I knew Ambush wouldnt last, but I didnt think Formal would be the first to go. 

No doubt in my mind that it's Roy as the new 4th

I'm 1100000000% sure he's joking lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

He's trolling lol. No one is going to leave or get dropped from Ambush.

What did the stream numbers peak at for AGL 8? I couldn't watch any of it.

What did the stream numbers peak at for AGL 8? I couldn't watch any of it.

Old record was 6.8, we got to about 8.3 this event.

Old record was 6.8, we got to about 8.3 this event.

Damn, that's a good improvement. Thanks. Looking through all the past broadcasts, they're all like 6-8+ hours long so no stream going down must have helped with the viewer count.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, that's a good improvement. Thanks. Looking through all the past broadcasts, they're all like 6-8+ hours long so no stream going down must have helped with the viewer count.

However, 59 teams for AGL7 vs 44 teams for AGL8.

Im expecting less than 32 teams this event.

Should be interesting with only Ambush as their full roster. 

Yeah, bit disappointing we didn't improve on the team count but viewership numbers is more important than the difference of ~10 teams I would say. Probably quite a few AM teams couldn't make it out to AGL 8 due to financial reasons/Summer vacations but at least the competitive scene is improving in terms of stream numbers.

Uhh...so I was rewatching the Classic vs. Infamous series, and in game 3, Haven Extraction, as the timer on the C extract is counting down, some player on Classic clearly asks his teammates where the extract moves to next, and somebody replies: top mid. Wut.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Uhh...so I was rewatching the Classic vs. Infamous series, and in game 3, Haven Extraction, as the timer on the C extract is counting down, some player on Classic clearly asks his teammates where the extract moves to next, and somebody replies: top mid. Wut.

I caught that as well. No excuse considering these guys have been playing the game long enough to know that, even Roy.

I SUCK AT DIS GAME

stop being such a damn goat bman..GET THE MONKEY OFF YOUR BACK. get that 1st event win

Um... could you tell who said it? If you say Mikwen I'm going to have to shoot myself.

Pretty sure it was Coach Towey who doesn't know much about Halo 4.

Will infamous break up or?

I don't see why they would.  They played great @ AGL 8, Requiem was just better. 

For their 1st event as that roster, I think they should keep same squad.   But what do I know ? :rolleyes:

Will infamous break up or?

Doubtful, they did really good at AGL 8 seeing as it was their first event together as a team and Naded's first event in H4.

I know AGL said they have AGL 10 already planned and it's designed to be a small event, but considering it's their 10th event and kind of a "milestone #", you'd think they would want it to be big.  They should consider pushing AGL 10 for first week in October, just to space out events and try to make it a massive tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2

One of the big reasons for this is the events are too close together.  Unless AGL stretches out the timeframe between events to say 6-8 weeks every event will be diluted.

Im pretty certain that was the coach.

I believe Ambush is the only full team going to this event. I wish more were, but being so close together is really unfortunate. Infamous and Requiem were both playing amazing at AGL 8 and I would like to play them both again.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can we get a list of Pro/semi FA's that want to go? I dont even know who to hit up :/

Can we get a list of Pro/semi FA's that want to go? I dont even know who to hit up :/

Sent out tweets, waiting also.

By the end of this week Cynical will be looking for a fourth. Trying to get something started soon, since it's in like 3 weeks. If there's anyone looking hit me up.

GT: Simply Saintly