CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

Just seen this in the COD stream.

2a471fb66d7aaed4091b93623374a004.png

First world problems for COD fans...only pulling 26k viewers :goldenboy:

Just seen this in the COD stream.

Hehe if you saw LoL or DoTA stream chats, you'd think there was no more hope for humanity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope they don't go to CoD because, when the Halo 4 Global Championship is done in September they only have 2 months or less to play Black Ops 2 before the new Call of Duty comes out. I already know this is bad because Infinity Ward does not support competitive players at all like TreyArch does; look at Modern Warfare 2 and 3, if those games are not made for the casual kids I don't know what is.

I really hope they are just trolling with the whole switching to CoD thing, it's not worth it unless IW proves me wrong.

Other than that, this event was awesome, I had to cut out to watch Breaking Bad though. Priority's come first :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

qAqXTl6.png

They will play CoD for like a month, then realize how much they don't like the game and come back. Happened once already.

Lol at Ian trying to get on Ambush in CoD.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CoD is not as rewarding as halo is IMO.

But it sure is more rewarding to your wallet compared to Halo

• Upvote (+1) 4

But it is sure is more rewarding to your wallet compared to Halo

Call of Duty got the break they have always wanted. Now they have to deal with IW next game. +1 THough :-)

R.I.P. Competitive Call of Duty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CoD will still have their HUGE Championship and UMG events at the very worse. No way they will die out as quick as Halo or Gears has. Either way their new games will bring in the views needed.

For Halo 4 we have to fight against Titanfall, CoD Ghost, Battlefield 4, Destiny, etc before the release of Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CoD will still have their HUGE Championship and UMG events at the very worse. No way they will die out as quick as Halo or Gears has. Either way their new games will bring in the views needed.

For Halo 4 we have to fight against Titanfall, CoD Ghost, Battlefield 4, Destiny, etc before the release of Halo 5.

Reading this was depressing. 100% true, but still depressing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Everyone is just chasing the fame and the money(what little there is).

Its hard to find any real love for the game itself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Call of Duty got the break they have always wanted. Now they have to deal with IW next game. +1 THough :-)

R.I.P. Competitive Call of Duty.

There is a small glimmer of hope considering IW made CoD2 and CoD4.  

Small glimmer.  

Dont forget that other small game called GTA V.

Man, I think this upcoming winter is going to be thee absolute roughest ever for Halo IMO. Its going to be interesting.