CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

Would love to see the new Ricochet gametype used at AGL 10 or 11

I agree with this. It would bring a completely new gametype to the fold.

Although a lot of top players aren't going to this event, I can still see this as being a really versatile event, especially with CoD going on alongside Halo. It could possibly bring back some of those Halo players that have transferred over to CoD, who knows. 

It's a stretch, but I would love to see this event used as a GC qualifier. It would bring A LOT of Halo players that are on the fence of going imo.

I would love to see Requiem go to AGL9 to try and repeat. Still going to be an awesome tournament if Ambush, Infamous and Quo attend :)

#Requiem   :ninja:

Considering they can't make it to the event i'll have to go with:

1. Ambush

2: Infamous

3: Status Quo

4: Pulse Classic

5: Cryptic

6: Reality Check

Classic can't go either. Chig has vacation planned that weekend.

Perhaps Ambush disbanding? It should also be noted that this tweet by Enable was deleted shortly after posted, just wanted to keep you guys aware. Flamesword and Enable also tweeted about a supposed "god squad" forming last night. Based off the tweets, the rumored team may consist of Flamesword, Enable, Formal, and Snipedown  :apk:

EDIT: I realize Pistola may not be able to attend AGL9, so maybe it's only for this next event

post-175-0-90254600-1374525635.png

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Perhaps Ambush disbanding? It should also be noted that this tweet by Enable was deleted shortly after posted, just wanted to keep you guys aware. Flamesword and Enable also tweeted about a supposed "god squad" forming last night. Based off the tweets, the rumored team may consist of Flamesword, Enable, Formal, and Snipedown  :apk:

That just sounds like a RL thing going on in a car and not actual teamming up but we'll see.

*facepalm*

AGL 9 is a small event, I don't expect Infamous, Requiem, or Ambush going.

I'll be playing in FFA!

• Downvote (-1) 5

Even if half of the teams are going, should be a good event still but not as good as AGL8.

Gotta do something about that negativity in twitch.tv chats especially what happened yesterday having CoD viewers watching Halo and the chat was driving them away.

It just shows how immature the Halo community is towards others.

Agreed, I wish the chat was disabled during events tbh.

it's a joke about formal saving them from the car...like he would do for his teammates in halo. They aren't a team brah.

I hope this isn't serious. They lost 1 event. I still think the team they have now is better. Remember what happened last time Pistola was let go.......

• Upvote (+1) 2

#Requiem :ninja:

Edit: Considering that Requiem and Pulse Classic can't make it to the event i'll have to go with...

1. Ambush

2: Infamous

3: Status Quo

4: GMM

5: Cryptic

6: Believe the Hype

I've heard from more than one person that Pistola can't make this event.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I've heard from more than one person that Pistola can't make this event.

Oh shit

Ambush is most def picking up APG

I posted a small rant on twitter earlier about this so ill keep it short on here...... AGL SPREAD YOUR FUCKING EVENTS OUT OTHERWISE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE MEDIOCRE TURNOUTS FROM HERE ON OUT, HAVING MULTIPLE EVENTS IN KNOXVILLE ISN'T THE PROBLEM FKN DWEEBS, KNOXVILLE TOWN IS GOOD AND THE VENUE IS FKN PERFECT FOR AGLS, ALL AGL VENUES NEED TO LIVE UP TO THAT STANDARD.

Haven't like the past 3 events been in Knoxville and Nashville?

2013 for Halo 4 (UMG & AGL)

• Chicago
  • New Jeresey
  • Nashville
  • Pittsburgh
  • Knoxville
  • Chicago
  • Knoxville
  • Atlanta

Why is nobody going to the event

I know its close but thats like easy money

SPREAD THEM OUT AS IN MAKE THEM MORE THAN 3 WEEKS APART FROM EACHOTHER BRUH

• Upvote (+1) 3