CyReN

AGL Atlanta 9 Discussion

#Requiem   :ninja:

Edit: Considering that Requiem and Pulse Classic can't make it to the event i'll have to go with...

1. Ambush (100% Going)

#Requiem  :ninja:

All I have to say is I hope Brad wants to go forward with what I have planned for the stream!

Curious to see if any team changes go down.  I know there is some issues with some people being able to make this event.

Ambush to reestablish their dominace

Classic to pick up blaze and reliable since chig and roy cant go

Infamous 2nd

• Upvote (+1) 1

I expect more AM teams to come out to this event, seeing as some of the Pro teams struggling to attend or missing 1 or 2 players. Considering Atlanta is a key hotspot for many flights, I am guessing that a trip to Atlanta is quite cheaper than to Knoxville, but with the late notice, who knows now?

Good luck to all teams!

Sup dudes! :)

First off, so happy that there is finally an Atlanta event, I live about 30 minutes from the venue and i'm currently an F/A looking for a solid team, anyone interested just let me know! :)

I would like to see enable go to ambush.. Maybe for Heinz... Even though I like the ambush squad I feel like enable would be a good addition!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Can we get a list together of who will be going or is rumored to be going?

I'm sure more will unfold in a few days. Considering AGL8 just ended, might be a couple days for teams to start making plans.

Even if half of the teams are going, should be a good event still but not as good as AGL8.

Gotta do something about that negativity in twitch.tv chats especially what happened yesterday having CoD viewers watching Halo and the chat was driving them away.

It just shows how immature the Halo community is towards others.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even if half of the teams are going, should be a good event still but not as good as AGL8.

Gotta do something about that negativity in twitch.tv chats especially what happened yesterday having CoD viewers watching Halo and the chat was driving them away.

definitely it was a load of crap for the chat to drive them away when they were apart of getting agl passed 8k viewers 

I thought that Reign Ambush would be dethroned at AGL 8 Knoxville, but didn't think that it was possible for them to get 4th place

Really surprised to see Requiem & TEC Infamous in the Grand Finals

Impressed by how well Status Quo, Gimme My Money, & Cryptic placed

• Upvote (+1) 1

AGL8 was great... Hopefully the stream schedule is on point at this event though! That would make it that much better...

-Alias

To be fair, there was a lot of shit-talking from both parties, most of which stemmed from comparing stream numbers. It's a shame that people that weren't like that had to deal with the e-villains though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching AGL I can't help but think what could have been if we went straight from H3 to H4 as it is right now.

I actually had a nice chat with Harmanicus today (I'm hoping there are some people in here who remember him) and we basically concluded we might still have had a presence at MLG.

Don't take that as a complaint against AGL though, This was the first Halo event I've been excited to watch in so long and I loved everything about it.

Infamous to take one out very soon, and it'll be a full strength even as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Something does need to be done about the chat.  I know it's tough for Mods to keep up with all the crap talk, but I felt like there were not even enough mods to clear out the spam.  Not sure what the answer is, but for sure need double the mods, and need to slow-mode.

Something does need to be done about the chat.  I know it's tough for Mods to keep up with all the crap talk, but I felt like there were not even enough mods to clear out the spam.  Not sure what the answer is, but for sure need double the mods, and need to slow-mode.

It's a shit trade-off with slow-mode, but I couldn't imagine how stupid we would act without it. I can never have a decent discussion because I'm constantly waiting 30 seconds to post again while everyone spams Kappa faces and giant dicks. I couldn't even tell how many mods we had since the whole mod issue Twitch has been having, but I know a lot of players that don't have time to even check the stream tend to be, which is pretty useless imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope that ROY decides to keep competing

I'm not sure if Naded will ever win a major Halo event :(

Would love to see the new Ricochet gametype used at AGL 10 or 11

Reign Ambush will come into AGL 9 Atlanta practiced & hungry

• Upvote (+1) 2