I hope the controller shop changes their commercial by AGL 9, but I have my doubts.

Completely off-topic but I totally just played Throwdown with you <3

This song will be stuck in my head for the rest of forever and it upsets me.

Anyone got the song: 

"WHEN I'M ALONEEEEEE.... AT NIGHT IN BEEEED. SHADOWS. DANCE. ALONG DA WALLZ"

need it thx.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Completely off-topic but I totally just played Throwdown with you <3

This song will be stuck in my head for the rest of forever and it upsets me.

I recognized your name too but I wasn't sure what from haha. GG I sucked it up the last few rounds and am takin a short break.

Not as bad as that Astro Gaming clothing commercial 

I honestly don't mind that ad, the music isn't bad (IMO) and it's not really distracting. It just kind of plays and then goes away... With The Controller Shops the song was annoying, and the chat was even more annoying when it came on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I recognized your name too but I wasn't sure what from haha. GG I sucked it up the last few rounds and am takin a short break.

Doesn't matter, I was quickly matched with Halosniper23893 afterwards. Lololol.

I can't complain though, I'm running with no mic tonight so everyone already writes me off as a badkid anyway.

Not as bad as that Astro Gaming clothing commercial 

That one honestly isnt bad and looks really professional in my opinion

Doesn't matter, I was quickly matched with Halosniper23893 afterwards. Lololol.

I can't complain though, I'm running with no mic tonight so everyone already writes me off as a badkid anyway.

Just looked up the stats from our game and that was the last good one I had haha. 18-11-10. After that it was all downhill with the people I partied up with. Started an Adrift CTF game and the first thing they said was "which two are staying at our base and which two are attacking". 

I didn't particularly like the song.  I didn't particularly dislike the song.  But it was funny to me always reading the chat and people making comments.  There was always anger, happiness, and sarcasm from everyone.  Plus it made me laugh when a player would make a sick play and people would always call it "breathtaking."

I bet most of you would miss the commercial if it isn't at the next AGL.  I for one feel like I can't watch AGL without it.

Also I just want to add: when AGL had to end so abruptly due to the late hour, I remember people in the chat yelling:  "we understand you can't allocate enough time for interviews and awards, but you can at least let us skydive"

I don't know, this isth was just making me laugh doe.

I didn't particularly like the song.  I didn't particularly dislike the song.  But it was funny to me always reading the chat and people making comments.  There was always anger, happiness, and sarcasm from everyone.  Plus it made me laugh when a player would make a sick play and people would always call it "breathtaking."

I bet most of you would miss the commercial if it isn't at the next AGL.  I for one feel like I can't watch AGL without it.

this agl was perfect because we had this commercial and i would just hear the song and start laughing uncontrollably. i was very pleased that agl ended the event with the commerical too it was fucking incredible