aKG

aPG "Team Killer" vs Ryanoob Curse

Does the fault lie with aPG for not synchronizing with his new teams or is the Ryanoob Curse real?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• APG not fitting in with other teams.
    • Ryanoob curse.

Do you think that aPG is the cause for teams losing or is the Ryanoob curse real? 

PS: Try to keep this as respectable as possible :D

Do you think that aPG is the cause for teams losing or is the Ryanoob curse real? 

I just feel that Ryan puts together better overall teams. They do everything it takes to win, Not just makes huge flashy plays.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want people to keep in mind that I don't believe in any of the two I just made this to see how people would respond. The real purpose of the poll is in the comment section below where I expect people to discuss what makes Ryanoob such a good addition to every team and what wasn't/isn't clicking between aPG and his former/current teammates. Mikwen said that he believed that if the fire power is there the objective will come, which is true but why didn't they win a single slayer vs Infamous in the WB6 should be discussed below. Please keep in mind that this poll is not meant to enable any sort of insults directed to aPG and this will not be tolerated by the GoBeyondEnt staff and the title is just a reference from a joke Lethul made which I believe, taking to consideration how strong of a player aPG is, everybody knows is not true.

ryan is just getting players with huge potential and moulding them into top 3 teams by telling them how to actually play halo 4

apg is joining a team and boosts their slaying power but isnt nearly contributing as much as ryan is to getting better and better

as it stands every team needs to improve to match ambush dropping the only guy able to vastly improve your team when you arent anywhere near ambushes level is stupid 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's just a mental block which has worked out pretty well for Ryan. Most teams that dropped him get nervous while playing against him now.

Event isn't over yet ladies and gents, lets see where each of them place before judging completely

I am glad for Ryanoob though, Classic should have stuck.

Can we just give Ryan some credit already. I'm not saying he is the best player on his team but he has been on 3 teams now, all of which has had some form of success in H4. And the "Ryanoob Curse" predates Halo 4 and the "APG team killer" myth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's just a mental block which has worked out pretty well for Ryan. Most teams that dropped him get nervous while playing against him now.

Funny thing is, I've had a mental block against APG my entire career. May just now be getting over it
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Funny thing is, I've had a mental block against APG my entire career. May just now be getting over it

Funny thing is, you said "may." :D

Because I still choke in be battles to him every time! :D

That out-BR on Chig was amazing but I doubt you knew who it was until after it was over, considering you had your back turned to him for majority of his shots. For all you could have known it could have been a Pure Gangster wasting you. :D 

Best of luck :D Infamous all the way :)

Yes, your definitely my favorite for this event.

I feel like if aPG actually committed to a team instead of hoping around everywhere his teams would win. RyaNoob always makes teams that play great at the beginning, whereas aPG needs time to make his team better.

I wish I could vote for both options

Well, I don't believe in curses so I won't say I think that RyaNoob is bringing in something supernatural to the game.  It is probably just RyaNoob being a good team-player.  I also don't think aPG is a teamkiller b/c he hasn't been the one forcing the team changes from what I can tell.  He got dropped from Ambush and has been drifting ever since.

I just think he needs to find a team and stick (aPG). Warriors looked better at UMG than they did at AGL 7. They could have kept improving instead of aPG giving up so easy. Legit has always been my favorite player because he is willing to stick with his teammates rather than bolt if things go south.

I feel like if aPG actually committed to a team instead of hoping around everywhere his teams would win. RyaNoob always makes teams that play great at the beginning, whereas aPG needs time to make his team better.

I wish I could vote for both options

It's more of the actual team having time to learn to work around aPG I think, while on the other hand Ryanoob is a lot more flexible with a objective mindset that most teams already lack. Not to mention his ability to teach others the games making it so that they are always on the same page.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's more of the actual team having time to learn to work around aPG I think, while on the other hand Ryanoob is a lot more flexible with a objective mindset that most teams already lack. Not to mention his ability to teach others the games making it so that they are always on the same page.

That's pretty much what I was trying to say but worded much better.

Well, I don't believe in curses so I won't say I think that RyaNoob is bringing in something supernatural to the game.  It is probably just RyaNoob being a good team-player.  I also don't think aPG is a teamkiller b/c he hasn't been the one forcing the team changes from what I can tell.  He got dropped from Ambush and has been drifting ever since.

No one on the face of the earth believes that there is something supernatural to do with Ryanoob, just that there are theories such as that he uses his knowledge of his former team to his advantage by teaching his team his former teams' mistakes and then they abuse them at events. No one said aPG was forcing team changes, after all he got kicked from Ambush.

That's pretty much what I was trying to say but worded much better.

I try. :D 

Ryanoob just fits into teams better and just gets all the dirty work done. Personally I think the whole "more firepower" theory is a bunch of garbage. You need a player to get all the dirty work done.