Sign in to follow this  
Teapot

H1 players pacmayne + cloak to compete on NBC's Get Out Alive

Sorry about that. Coachmayne seems to neg posts that are simply asking questions yet plus rep BestMan's great all caps comment with a walshy face.

Looks like you either gotta be flashy and post something pretty for him, or place high enough so he can ride you. 

Yeah Coach is still being :salt:  from when I ran him on Twitter.

Imagine "Get out BR'd bitch"

Im not so sure they'd use a BR reference

• Upvote (+1) 1

FINALLY the black couple gets cut. They've been screwing everyone over since the show started.

Spoiler tags? Damn me for reading the comments first I guess. 

Sorry about that, but it was pretty obvious who was gonna get cut.

Yeah pretty much. I just sat through all the episodes. This show is fun to watch. 

Thats our Lan series win High 5. :)

We actually made some halo references on the show, they could not use the "halo" name however. 

Why were you searching your halo 2 logo? u coming back for the MCC?

Something like that. H1 more like it. But ill certainly delve into H2 as well a bit.

I have played H1 on and off for 12 years. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Something like that. H1 more like it. But ill certainly delve into H2 as well a bit.

I have played H1 on and off for 12 years. :)

I had to google search for my old emblem too, I remember in 06 a few people were doing them for free on the MLG forums. It looked a lot more detailed than what I currently have but I was able to get this off the bungies stats.

Yeah I was hoping for more activity in this thread but realized it was about a TV show. It was amazing though how I couldn't care less about the Amazing Race until you guys were on, then I felt like I was rooting for the home team. It was pretty cool and I was just watching. I love staying on top of the CE community. I might even be one of the more knowledgable people when it comes to CE stuff, despite being a complete random in community.

If Amazing Race ever does a show that gives past contestants another shot, do it,  since it seems like most gameshows are doing it.

I had to google search for my old emblem too, I remember in 06 a few people were doing them for free on the MLG forums. It looked a lot more detailed than what I currently have but I was able to get this off the bungies stats.

Yeah I was hoping for more activity in this thread but realized it was about a TV show. It was amazing though how I couldn't care less about the Amazing Race until you guys were on, then I felt like I was rooting for the home team. It was pretty cool and I was just watching. I love staying on top of the CE community. I might even be one of the more knowledgable people when it comes to CE stuff, despite being a complete random in community.

If Amazing Race ever does a show that gives past contestants another shot, do it,  since it seems like most gameshows are doing it.

It was with Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls. They discussed it but switched formats now and its called Running WIld with Bear Grylls. INstead of taking randoms into the unknown for 30 days they are taking celebrities for two. A far cry from actual survival scenarios and I cant help but laugh when I watch the celebs mention how its been "one of the most challenging events of their lives." But I praise them for doing that at least. 

I can tell you from our experience the real pain doesn't even set in until the fourth to fifth day. The hunger alone for those 48 hours at that point is miserable. Thats before you consider the negative temps without a sleeping bag and miles and miles of hiking through all kinds of terrain. 

Throw in the fact I had just been in a wheelchair for four months two weeks prior. I dont think any show on network TV has ever put its contestants through so many miserable conditions. :) The camping trips ive been on since, have been a cakewalk. 

Thanks for the support though. :)

Im still searching for my icon. I cant find it, ill just just recreate it.