Sign in to follow this  
Teapot

H1 players pacmayne + cloak to compete on NBC's Get Out Alive

Halo players pacmayne and cloak are set to compete on bear grylls' Get Out Alive on NBC mondays at 9:00pm  EST.

Here is the link that was provided. http://bit.ly/15tBFFQ

sounds like a risky google search, but if you wanna watch some funny h2 moments search the Fudge Pacmayne videos that Jeenyus put together.

Much as I love survival stuff (and Bear Grylls), all this video did was remind me how completely asinine dramatic-music-laced, sensationalized reality television is.

That said, watching people fail miserably can be enteraining.

Bear Grylls sleeps in hotels, and not in the wilderness......and has a camera crew.  Les Stroude>>>>> the Real SurvivorMan.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bear Grylls sleeps in hotels, and not in the wilderness......and has a camera crew.  Les Stroude>>>>> the Real SurvivorMan.

That's true, but he still drinks reindeer blood, tackles pigs, and bites water snakes heads

• Upvote (+1) 2

PLAYED WITH PACMAYNE DEFY AND RONIN THE OTHER DAY CIRCA 2005 STATUS  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

ya but he was in the SAS so I think he's earned it

• Upvote (+1) 2

I finally found the part of the episode where Bear Grylls tells them to drink their own urine... or at least hints at it. And it only took 17 and a half minutes of watching :P

They're jeff and chris. They're the ones left that aren't: 1. gay 2. father-son 3. father-daughter 4. black 5. married couple 

Thanks for helping and not just negging me....

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

DAMNIT ABR I watched the first 4 episodes and hadnt watched tonights episode lol

Haha sorry but you knew it was coming, they fucked up every episode. The episodes keep getting better too.

and I agree I was like yea others made mistakes BUT THEY CANT EVEN HOLD THEIR OWN BACKPACKS jeez

The next 4 episodes are gonna be so good. There are only good teams left.

Do they mention Halo at all, even if it is just for 10 or so seconds?

I watched about 15 minutes of the show but I'm not a reality TV show sorta dude. 

Thanks for helping and not just negging me....

Sorry about that. Coachmayne seems to neg posts that are simply asking questions yet plus rep BestMan's great all caps comment with a walshy face.

Looks like you either gotta be flashy and post something pretty for him, or place high enough so he can ride you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1