Sign in to follow this  
Krizen

Graphics Thread

One of the threads that I miss the most from the old MLG forums was the Graphics thread. I always enjoyed seeing all of the various designs that people would share.

Here is a school project from April of this year. It took my about 20 hours to complete. (You can view the full process here: http://krznmedia.com/2013/04/10/trunks-vs-frieza/ )

dma101-ci-ae.jpg

This is some of my old stuff i used to mess with :). Looking to start again though :)

chunli_by_dallaybear-d46dctb.pngamora_by_dallaybear-d45gwy7.pngtransformers_signature_by_dallaybear-d41singed_by_dallaybear-d413owz.pngskeleton_by_dallaybear-d40war2.pngdestiny_by_dallaybear-d40k5zh.pnglive_beyond_by_dallaybear-d3l7xdi.pngtime_runner_by_dallaybear-d3kxad6.pngintergalactic_by_dallaybear-d3klzzu.pngembrace_the_beast_by_dallaybear-d3kl6q4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is some of my old stuff i used to mess with :). Looking to start again though :)

chunli_by_dallaybear-d46dctb.pngamora_by_dallaybear-d45gwy7.pngtransformers_signature_by_dallaybear-d41singed_by_dallaybear-d413owz.pngskeleton_by_dallaybear-d40war2.pngdestiny_by_dallaybear-d40k5zh.pnglive_beyond_by_dallaybear-d3l7xdi.pngtime_runner_by_dallaybear-d3kxad6.pngintergalactic_by_dallaybear-d3klzzu.pngembrace_the_beast_by_dallaybear-d3kl6q4.

Low novice + top lels at uploading to deviantart

• Upvote (+1) 1

Low novice + top lels at uploading to deviantart

I'm sorry, what?

Heres some of my new stuff, havn't done it in a while so my style is a little different i guess?

the_evil_genius_by_dallaybear-d6i4no0.pn sung_kang_by_dallaybear-d6i1quu.png 

explode_with_imagination_by_dallaybear-d poison_ivy_by_dallaybear-d6hygix.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

I created my signature (my team logo). I've been passionate about design in Photoshop for years but I never really use any other programs. What kind of programs do you guys use?

I created my signature (my team logo). I've been passionate about design in Photoshop for years but I never really use any other programs. What kind of programs do you guys use?

Photoshop CS6 at the moment.

In a fit of nostalgia the past few months, due to an old graphics forum coming back online, I made these terrible/awesome/dildo-y sigs:

dROabMH.png

P9OXAfB.png

BPAH5Mt.png

IqQAFXn.png

still better than dallaylama's new sigs though.

still better than dallaylama's new sigs though.

This guy has a boner for me......I'm okay with this  :lxthul: