Sign in to follow this  
Hastings

Snip3down's H5 Montage - Edited by Hastings

great montage

video quality could have been better of the clips though. You probably used the game dvr because halo 5s theater and file sharing system is so fucking shitty, fuck em

• Upvote (+1) 1

2017 and we're still using whack rock songs. Stop ignoring hip-hop, Shook On3 forever.

gtfo
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2017 and we're still using whack rock songs. Stop ignoring hip-hop, Shook On3 forever.

>playing hip-hop in Halo montages

1372102361161.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One of the things that sucks about pro league and tourney broadcasts is the crap that they play during downtime.  They have said they can't use montages because of copyrighted music so could you create a version of this that just has the music stripped out and link it to 343 peeps?  I would much rather watch this with no music and just game sound than most of they stuff they play.

Edit:  I also enjoy the editing very much.  not overedited, which is my biggest peeve with most montages.  People want to cram as much shit as their editor can do into it and forget to let the gameplay shine.  well done.

does snipedown actually play on this weird color hue or...? pretty much ruined the video for me it looks appalling to me. Not a fan of of cutting out the suspense in between kills on multi kills for almost all of the video. I also can't even hear the game over the music.

When I watch montages, I want to be in the clip. In this montage I feel like I'm just watching a clip with a spartan falling over then switching to another clip with a spartan falling over yet it says triple kill? wtf i thought it was a different clip. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

does snipedown actually play on this weird color hue or...? pretty much ruined the video for me it looks appalling to me. Not a fan of of cutting out the suspense in between kills on multi kills for almost all of the video. I also can't even hear the game over the music.

When I watch montages, I want to be in the clip. In this montage I feel like I'm just watching a clip with a spartan falling over then switching to another clip with a spartan falling over yet it says triple kill? wtf i thought it was a different clip. 

Hilarious because i had the EXACT opposite reaction.  i thought this montage had enough editing to be interesting but preserved each clip so you could actually tell the setup, movement etc.  I think the majority of montages are over-edited and this one wasn't. I feel like we weren't watching the same thing lol.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hilarious because i had the EXACT opposite reaction.  i thought this montage had enough editing to be interesting but preserved each clip so you could actually tell the setup, movement etc.  I think the majority of montages are over-edited and this one wasn't. I feel like we weren't watching the same thing lol.  

He's looking at one area of the map, then 1 frame later hes somehow he's spun 90-180 degrees and is killing someone else (first clip of the vid actually for the overkill, but it appears many more times) (skimming through, 6:25 another offender. clip right after that, cuts to him in the air ground pounding after a kill wtf? how did he get into the air)

or he's in the middle of the map, kills someone, cuts clip, next frame hes in the opponents base *thinking to myself okay new clip*, kills someone, triple kill. Well okay then... (the 2nd clip is pretty similar to this. I find the 2nd clip 's editting pretty bad but its far from the worst offender of this offense in the montage...)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nothing about this game is compelling. Can't even enjoy montages.

This game is so bad.

Preach
  • Upvote (+1) 4

gtfo

Cool bro, enjoy your "rock" music from 2012 you herb.

Edit:

Noticed you have this posted on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKWSM9eoC4E

So yeah, I was right. You're a herb.

It's 2017, rock music was the still the choice and it's corny. Leave that shit back where it belongs, which is a place where only 480p existed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Edit:

It's 2017, rock music was the still the choice and it's corny. Leave that shit back where it belongs, which is a place where only 480p existed.

It's almost like other people like other things or something...

• Upvote (+1) 7

Edit:

Lol, digging into people's social media to talk shit about them when your head looks like a radish.

http://imgur.com/a/ULtKD

You need to relax

• Upvote (+1) 5

It doesn't have to be a radish. Any kind of root vegetable, really. Parsnip, beet, rutabaga, turnip, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Edit:

Lol. You posted a snippet of a Gojira concert from my youtube channel and called it corny rock? Gojira produces sophisticated metal music your dinky little parsnip shapped head couldn't begin to understand or appreciate. Go listen to some Drake or something dood.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lol. You posted a snippet of a Gojira concert from my youtube channel and called it corny rock? Gojira produces sophisticated metal music your dinky little parsnip shapped head couldn't begin to understand or appreciate. Go listen to some Drake or something dood.

Gojira produces sophisticated metal music? Go take a shower while listening to Run The Jewels dude. Also Drake? What lol?

• Downvote (-1) 3

Gojira produces sophisticated metal music? Go take a shower while listening to Run The Jewels dude. Also Drake? What lol?

Never heard of Run The Jewels. I will say though, if I'm gonna listen to rap, it's gonna be old gangsta rap like NWA, Tupac, Biggie, etc. Just my personal preference. Just like it was Snip3down and Hastings' preference to use Rock in their montage. Who the fuck are you to come in here bitching about their music choice? There is still a lot of people out there who listen to rock and get pumped up by it, and you're dead wrong if you think otherwise.

Here you go dude. Get your self pumped up.

• Upvote (+1) 8

That is the most perfect critique of modern rap I've ever seen. It's garbage music that only appeals to idiots that don't think for themselves. It caters to people that only want to look cool, regardless of how low the quality of music is. These people do not have discerning tastes, and are a slave to their increasingly exploitative culture; so exploitative that I'm convinced the people producing content are doing a social experiment to see how stupid they can make their material and still have influence over people. They, like me, are probably still wondering where bottom is.

Disclaimer for the butthurt: I'm aware that there are still good rappers producing quality, thoughtful music. My issue with hip hop culture is that I'm never exposed to it, because shit like this rises to the top, and all the idiots that drive around with their windows down playing rap loud enough to hear across the parking lot are always playing this trash.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1