FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Sign in to follow this  
Hastings

Snip3down's H5 Montage - Edited by Hastings

That is the most perfect critique of modern rap I've ever seen. It's garbage music that only appeals to idiots that don't think for themselves. It caters to people that only want to look cool, regardless of how low the quality of music is. These people do not have discerning tastes, and are a slave to their increasingly exploitative culture; so exploitative that I'm convinced the people producing content are doing a social experiment to see how stupid they can make their material and still have influence over people. They, like me, are probably still wondering where bottom is.

Disclaimer for the butthurt: I'm aware that there are still good rappers producing quality, thoughtful music. My issue with hip hop culture is that I'm never exposed to it, because shit like this rises to the top, and all the idiots that drive around with their windows down playing rap loud enough to hear across the parking lot are always playing this trash.

Hopsin is fucking dope, you should check out some his other music if you haven't.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

H5 theater mode clips really stick out from live recorded footage. I miss Bungie's theater mode.

Montage's style isn't really my cup of tea, but the plays are undeniably amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2017 and we're still using whack rock songs. Stop ignoring hip-hop, Shook On3 forever.

Hip hop isn't music

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never heard of Run The Jewels. I will say though, if I'm gonna listen to rap, it's gonna be old gangsta rap like NWA, Tupac, Biggie, etc. Just my personal preference. Just like it was Snip3down and Hastings' preference to use Rock in their montage. Who the fuck are you to come in here bitching about their music choice? There is still a lot of people out there who listen to rock and get pumped up by it, and you're dead wrong if you think otherwise.

Here you go dude. Get your self pumped up.

Did you just post a hopsin video link? This is why Halo is trash now. You don't deserve better, you battered wife.

• Downvote (-1) 6

Did you just post a hopsin video link? This is why Halo is trash now. You don't deserve better, you battered wife.

Yes, you are correct.  Everything that is wrong with Halo is because a bunch of batter wives like rock and roll.  /s

What kind of degenerate uses "battered wife" as an insult?  

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm failing to see the correlation between posting a Hopsin video and Halo being trash.

Also tell me where anything said in that video is wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Never heard of Run The Jewels. I will say though, if I'm gonna listen to rap, it's gonna be old gangsta rap like NWA, Tupac, Biggie, etc. Just my personal preference. Just like it was Snip3down and Hastings' preference to use Rock in their montage. Who the fuck are you to come in here bitching about their music choice? There is still a lot of people out there who listen to rock and get pumped up by it, and you're dead wrong if you think otherwise.

Here you go dude. Get your self pumped up.

this is actually better than any of hopsin's actual songs

this is actually better than any of hopsin's actual songs

I have no idea.  I haven't heard any of the other songs.  Just seemed like an accurate representation of modern rap these days that floats to the top.