Jinxer

Best Slayer of All Time

I went with Roy, Snipedown, Naded, and Pistola. Their entire careers they have had the ability to take over a game and dominate the opposition.

Overall? I'm a go with snipedown pistola formal roy

This is what I went with for choices as well!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we have an other option? Might have picked Xyos

Anyway, I picked Naded, Snipedown, Neighbor and Roy with those options.

Right now the top 8 players are:

T-1st: Roy (18)

T-1st: Snipedown (18)

3rd: Pistola (13)

4th: Neighbor (10)

5th: Ogre 2 (8)

6th: Formal (5)

T-7th: Gandhi (4)

T-7th: Naded (4)

VOTES WILL BE CUTOFF TONIGHT AT 8pm CST!

Round one (top 8) voting will begin tonight as well

Karma? The man was a beast at ffa, I think in pure slaying ability , he'd be right up with the best. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah some of these for "all time" are a bit questionable =p. Probably would of preferred them to be split into different games.

"Tizoxic"?

FUCKING LOL!

Not gonna lie I had a similar reaction. I would put cloud on the list before him

Edit: cloud is the second guy on the list. I guess I was surprised he didnt get more votes

"Tizoxic"?

FUCKING LOL!

he was a well established slayer in mid H3? Hes not on par with the leagues best but he was certainly very good at one point

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ogre 2

Killer N

Strongside

Gandhi

Pistola

T2

Neighbor

Naded

Legit

These guys right here have played enough to get my votes. I have a hard time voting for people who only started breaking out in the scene in halo 3 despite going to A LOT of events in Halo 2 and getting destroyed.

There were a lot of great slayers in Halo 2, but this is an all time thread.

Why is Gandhi on this list lol, i chose snipedown his all around game and the many different ways he can kill you is just crazy and for the years he has put in and is still doing it like it was 08. 

Why is Gandhi on this list lol, i chose snipedown his all around game and the many different ways he can kill you is just crazy and for the years he has put in and is still doing it like it was 08. 

because Gandhi was a powerhouse in Halo 2 and usually the go to guy to give the sniper.

he was a well established slayer in mid H3? Hes not on par with the leagues best but he was certainly very good at one point

There are many, many other "slayers" that deserve to be on the list before him.  Fuck it, put his old teammate Gun Shot up there before him.

because Gandhi was a powerhouse in Halo 2 and usually the go to guy to give the sniper.

The question was best slayer of all time not just H2 

The question was best slayer of all time not just H2 

This whole thread is comparing apples to oranges, so that's all we can really do. We've got some people on this list that didn't play past H2. We've got some people on this list that didn't seriously break out until Reach, which, in my opinion, isn't enough time to be considered anything "of all time".