CyReN

Halo Series Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Discussion

But on XBox One, don't you only have to add them as a friend? They don't have to accept anymore. That was only a thing on the 360.

The 360 friends lists and Xbox One friends lists aren't synced.

Reach and other BC titles' performance has been fixed and run better on the Xbox One. I assume these games should be no different.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reach and other BC titles' performance has been fixed and run better on the Xbox One. I assume these games should be no different.

Reach still has some performance issues, there's a few particular segments which run pretty eh on the One. 

Hopefully over time we get a better idea how well each title performs compared to 360.

Is anyone able to play online? I keep getting this  "Some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on Xbox live. Choose a valid gamer profile or play local to this xbox 360 console"

Is anyone able to play online? I keep getting this  "Some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on Xbox live. Choose a valid gamer profile or play local to this xbox 360 console"

Are you sharing Gold membership or is it on your account?

Are you sharing Gold membership or is it on your account?

Yes I actually just purchased it a while ago. I been reading in the support forum and apparently sometimes gold doesn't activate right away and it takes some time :/. They recommend removing the profile and readding it and hard resetting the xbox. I'm gonna try that and see if it works.

Had a blast playing today.

Really nice to be able to search any playlist I want and play the game I want while not having people disconnect from the party after every game or just searching. 

I have the DLC downloaded but it says I don't have it when I try to play any playlist that requires it. I tried signing in and out but that doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me fix this?

Performance seems better on Xbox One for me.

Played on 360 for around 4 hours, AA looks more jagged compared to Xbox One.

Xbox one seems more stable when it's chaotic (e.g nade fest at Rockets on Pit)

Performance seems better on Xbox One for me.

Played on 360 for around 4 hours, AA looks more jagged compared to Xbox One.

Xbox one seems more stable when it's chaotic (e.g nade fest at Rockets on Pit)

Had a guardian game that felt like I was playing split-screen on foundry maps. Part of me wants to load it up on the 360 and my old CRT and see if I enjoy it more.

The BC BR is definitely better than the horrendous MCC version (not exactly saying much) but there's noticeable input lag. It's enough to put me off from playing entirely.

Had a guardian game that felt like I was playing split-screen on foundry maps. Part of me wants to load it up on the 360 and my old CRT and see if I enjoy it more.

I played both on the same monitor so could be a case of my old 360 being hot garbage and playing below par.

Looking for players for the MLG playlist. Im only a 30 something on my current account tho. 

Add M1 Blainer - thank you

For anyone having the issue where the game says you don't have all the maps, make sure you have all 5 of the map packs purchased from the store - I didn't have the Cold Storage one and it wouldn't work. Now working fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But on XBox One, don't you only have to add them as a friend? They don't have to accept anymore. That was only a thing on the 360.

Unless they changed it in an update, the "Friends" list on Xbox One is just a bookmark list - only you can see them. Only friends who are also on the "Followers" list (people who have friended you) are actual friends.

#JustOneOfThoseXboneThings

Yes I actually just purchased it a while ago. I been reading in the support forum and apparently sometimes gold doesn't activate right away and it takes some time :/. They recommend removing the profile and readding it and hard resetting the xbox. I'm gonna try that and see if it works.

Curious did this work for you? I was having the same issues and just renewed my subscription yesterday and removed my account as well as uninstalled the games and all map packs, then reinstalled everything and still says I do not have gold.

Hey guys! I want some people to run matchmaking with on H3, ranked or social, whatever gets us a game.

GT: LimeSda

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone that his this problem where their xbox live gold membership number is stuck on a specific year? On xbox one it is stuck on 7 years, but on the xbox 360 I think it is 10 years.

So me and my friend have been uninstalling and installing DLC for the past 2 hours so we can play H3 BTB together. To access the DLC you have to go the Xbox One marketplace (not the H3 Game Hub, because that would make sense), then QTB, hard reset, sign in again, restart H3. And then do it again Man this is just embarassing, It's not just 343, the entire Halo brand needs better QA. Most people who were excited for H3 to be BC will not put up with this and quickly give up and go back to Destiny 2.

Did no one on the BC team think "well, half the playlists require DLC so we better make sure the DLC is easy to install and works with the Xbone".? "Nah fam, ship it".

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone know how to download all the MLG Gametypes and maps? MLG Gametypes friends list is full. Hoping to get some FFA and 8s going later tonight.