FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Series Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Discussion

You know what, forget what I said about Halo 3. Sure, it might not be the definitive Halo title, but it had the biggest impact on the series, and it's the third best-selling Xbox 360 title (14.5 million units). I have no doubt in my mind that Halo 3 will have a larger population than Halo 5 for a few weeks.

So much for that.

I mean, it's what he was hinting at. That and some shitty Mixer thing.

I'm hoping that we get the rest of the titles soon, although theres next to no information for OG BC. Competitive Halo 3 was a fun time for me but looking back I don't know how I looked past certain factors. Happy for those that really enjoy this game still. I really enjoyed all the random custom games and a few friends from my town aren't really great gamers but absolutely loved Yellow Brick Road on H3.

my god 30 fps feels ike shit, might actually be below 30 tbh. But I'm getting some major nostalgia from that main menu.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, H3 runs sub-30 on xbone.

Not so sure yet. Have you or anyone else here recently played H3 on the 360 and noticed FPS issues on the Xbox One?

30 FPS is a shock at first, but its already been feeling better after a few games. If it's not 30FPS it's still better than Reach BC was.

Not so sure yet. Have you or anyone else here recently played H3 on the 360 and noticed FPS issues on the Xbox One?

30 FPS is a shock at first, but its already been feeling better after a few games. If it's not 30FPS it's still better than Reach BC was.

I haven't noticed any bad frame-drops worse than 360 yet. The game did stutter for 1-2 seconds on guardian for me but that's about it. Aiming however doesn't feel as responsive as it does on 360, at least for me. 

I don't know if people remember, but you would sometimes get fps drops on 360 when there were a ton of effects like smoke from grenades going on. My opinion might change the more I play, but I'd say this is pretty decent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd pay good money to see the old MLG teams reform for a one-off tournament online or offline.

DL'ing right now  :ace:

I was able to find it all in the store.

This whole 30 fps thing is gonna take some getting used to... played a couple games in the MLG playlist and couldn't snipe to save my life lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone hopping on H3... Haven't posted for a year or played Halo. See a bunch of people playing H3 i haven't seen in years. I might as well hop on.

Pretty sure H3 runs at 24 fps. 

Anyone know how or where to download the MLG settings and/or octagon? Now that the online file search is gone, it's tough to find a gamertag that has them.

Anyone know how or where to download the MLG settings and/or octagon? Now that the online file search is gone, it's tough to find a gamertag that has them.

Was it not the 'MLG Gametypes' fileshare?

To open your Xbox 360 dashboard press your back and start buttons at the same time.

Was it not the 'MLG Gametypes' fileshare?

To open your Xbox 360 dashboard press your back and start buttons at the same time.

It was, but in order to view it, you have to be able to send them a friend request. Apparently that account's friends list is full.

It was, but in order to view it, you have to be able to send them a friend request. Apparently that account's friends list is full.

But on XBox One, don't you only have to add them as a friend? They don't have to accept anymore. That was only a thing on the 360.

You never had to send them a friend request, just a private chat request. 

Open the guide, scroll down to Chat and choose Private Chat 1, then choose Enter Gamertag and type "MLG Gametypes". Press A on Private Chat 1, choose View Profile and then hit Halo 3 File Share. 

• Upvote (+1) 2