Sign in to follow this  
Dark Restaint

New Youtube channel, Want to do a TOP10 plays

Firstly, to introduce myself, I've been playing Halo since Halo 2 and quit when Halo 4 dropped because of the lack of competition in the community. 343i has given it new light in the recent months and theres been a lot of effort to rebuild and expand the competitive halo community. I recently started playing Halo again and I actually enjoy the gameplay again.

My friend and I are looking for Top 10 clips of Halo and League of Legends to start our channel. Again, it is a new channel and there are plenty Youtube channels that do this, but we want to give it a shot. If you have any clips you'd like to submit shoot me an email @ [email protected] or hit me up on xbox @ GT: Dark Restraint. Thank you to everyone who contributes, we really need a community to help us out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We'd like to keep it to Just Halo 4 clips so we can download it via fileshare and capture it for video editing, also another note, please don't submit any clips that Teambeyond.net features in their own Top 5 plays, however plays that didn't make it on there are eligible for submission.

cool idea, good luck with it. not sure if you can do this, but best plays/clips from tournaments is a good idea too. I don't even think AGL puts its games on youtube, and LoL has like weekly leagues