DL link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/c4c363cb-a12c-4121-aa5c-3ebb720e8d16

Since the beginning of halo 4, I have been actively pursuing broadening my knowledge and skill in forge. This map began like most others, an idea. I had this idea to use wall structures which enabled dynamic lines of sight with proper map flow. In the beginning, it had the potential but a long way to go.

Here is where it started:

Big forge names came in after and gave me a ton of feedback. You know who you are and I appreciate all that you guys have done to help bring this map to the next level. I began to understand that I need to make the map tighter and less linear. I had to connect the map better both visually and position wise. After the ton of feedback I finally posted it on THC and got 2 features both from BE and THC which I am eternally thankful for. Then Enter the FFA contest, the true test of my forging ability. That road was long and I actively watched and observe all that was being said about Edifice at this point. After receiving all that feedback, I submitted it to the Meet your Maker and the FFA contest. The result?

DSC00038.jpg

Both contests brought me to the level of understanding of what I could do and what the community looked towards. But I knew Edifice still needed growing, there was one last source of feedback that I had untapped, The hyper-competitive community. First person on that list was Ghostayame, and to be honest I was surprised on his insight into forge. Truly speaks to his knowledge as a player, and even more so after speaking with Hahkarazy (creator of Onyx) of the gameplay theories which Ghost has presented to the forging community that gave me huge insight. Then, Bonifide Unwind, Big Papa Salot, Vibe Septic, Waffles EU, AshockPyro, HS Ramirez, Snakes Solstice (You gave words of insight), Aangst, Itfc Johnny5 and many more of hyper-community members (that of which I cannot remember) who have all given their time and thoughts of the map.

I have learned so much of the past couple months that I am dead set and confident that this map can play on that Hyper-competitive level. As such, I give you Edifice V4. This map gives me nerd chills at this point, oh what will the professional community do on this map? This I know already, I just am curious when they will see it.

EdificeMainimage.jpg

The map features several weapons:

1xDMR - Green Elbow - 30 secs

1xLight Rifle - Top Gold - 30secs

1xOvershield – Cave – 116 secs

2xSnipers – 8 shots – 118 secs – Both bases

2x Pulse Grenades – 30 secs – Top Green

2 x Frag Grenades – 30 secs – Top Gold

Here are screenshots with every callout and position

Overview.jpg

Bluebase.jpg

Redbase.jpg

Green2blue.jpg

Redcourt.jpg

TopGold.jpg

Cave.jpg

The map plays for KOTH, Extraction and Slayer. It is set up for CTF but not recommended, do try it but it is not built for the Map.

Shoutouts to Atlasisshruggin, YemiL, Darkling Ninja, Big Papa Salot, Hahkarazy, Overkill, Godly Perfection, Chef Linguini (for spawn advice), Waffles EU, ITFc Johnny5, Ghostayame, Saucey Soarez, A Polish Korean (for BE Feature), Vibe Septic, HS Ramirez, Snakes Solstice, Aangst (awesome Extract locations), Sethiroth (spawns), A Lil Crucifix (Mad nades), Squally dabeanz (Ya . . . You named the map . . . GG), Purely Fat “Albert” and many more I cannot remember. Thank you, all of you.

This map stands as my most proud accomplishment within the forging community, and I hope that I have done everything I could with this map.

Again thank you and Enjoy

Richard “Redemption” Bremner

DL link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/c4c363cb-a12c-4121-aa5c-3ebb720e8d16

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great map, I like how you used an area that is not forged much on. 

Word from the wise: Avoid giving feedback that in no way helps the forger.

That being said I appreciate that, but I would ask to be constructive and breaking down anything you have experienced or noticed about the gameplay of the map. Not that you did anything wrong, I thank you for your comment. Get a few games and see how it plays, then provide any knowledge you learned.

Feedback 101 peeps

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Dude adding the Call-out feature to your pictures...is and genius..I don't see that often in map feature in forums.. Keep that up..

Totally dig this map.

I'll be honest, It wasn't may favorite from the Forge FFA playlist but, got to play some King of the Hill on this map with the update and it's a good map for King of the Hill..want to see this map in more playlists.. It's also would be a good competitive map..

(If KOTH wasn't bugged) I could totally see this map being useful for competitive play.

and glad to see it in Matchmaking as it is now..

Keep up the work Redemption..

My request/suggestion.. start doing more work on Formula and getting that map fixed/finished/finalized to get into Matchmaking. That map needs recognition..

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude adding the Call-out feature to your pictures...is and genius..I don't see that often in map feature in forums.. Keep that up..

Totally dig this map.

I'll be honest, It wasn't may favorite from the Forge FFA playlist but, got to play some King of the Hill on this map with the update and it's a good map for King of the Hill..want to see this map in more playlists.. It's also would be a good competitive map..

(If KOTH wasn't bugged) I could totally see this map being useful for competitive play.

and glad to see it in Matchmaking as it is now..

Keep up the work Redemption..

My request/suggestion.. start doing more work on Formula and getting that map fixed/finished/finalized to get into Matchmaking. That map needs recognition..

will do buddy, since I am done polishing this I will be up to polish Formula now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Word from the wise: Avoid giving feedback that in no way helps the forger.

That being said I appreciate that, but I would ask to be constructive and breaking down anything you have experienced or noticed about the gameplay of the map. Not that you did anything wrong, I thank you for your comment. Get a few games and see how it plays, then provide any knowledge you learned.

Feedback 101 peeps

you just made yourself look like the biggest nerd right there, if someone is giving you a compliment then you fkup and take it, dont throw it back in their face

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you just made yourself look like the biggest nerd right there, if someone is giving you a compliment then you fkup and take it, dont throw it back in their face

you make it sound like I care that I am a nerd. I did appreciate their compliment and there was no pun intended. So what if I make an intelligent statement? Go ahead, call me a nerd. I rather be smart than dumb.

Thanks for the compliment.

you make it sound like I care that I am a nerd. I did appreciate their compliment and there was no pun intended. So what if I make an intelligent statement? Go ahead, call me a nerd. I rather be smart than dumb.

Thanks for the compliment.

that was advice, not a compliment

Imago was my favourite map, just awesome. But when I saw Edifice...=Q___

P.S. I have just seen you have submitted this map to Shady Tales contest...lol will u always use the same map for all the contest? =D

I want to see something new from you! Amaze me one more time!

• Upvote (+1) 1