Sign in to follow this  
Tubmas

AGL 9 Atlanta Duel Event FPS Fest

Both Classic and Requiem aren't going to be attending.. A few top teams it seems can't attend because of money issues, with them being so close together.

hopefully more top 32 kids can make top 16 so they can call themselves pro  :gandhi:

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ninja already bought plane tickets to visit his parents in Arizona, can't really cancel that.

Stop complaining.  I'm in Hawaii and can't even drive to an event.  I would be more than happy to be able to drive 5 hours to an event.

If I lived in Hawaii, I probably wouldn't even be playing Halo. Lololol.

If I lived in Hawaii, I probably wouldn't even be playing Halo. Lololol.

Meh.. Hawaii sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I cant wait to see a team list, I live in GA about 30 minutes south of Atlanta, but if the only "pro" team going is reality check I probably wont go watch... lol 

I cant wait to see a team list, I live in GA about 30 minutes south of Atlanta, but if the only "pro" team going is reality check I probably wont go watch... lol 

Ambush are going I believe, I just don't think Classic or Requiem are, unless they find a temporary replacement for Ninja. SQ+Infamous might be going, too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A combined Halo/CoD event is a great idea.  It's awesome to see a 2v2 bracket as well.  I might go to this one.