Sign in to follow this  
Tubmas

AGL 9 Atlanta Duel Event FPS Fest

Information on the AGL 9 event in Atlanta is right here http://www.arenagaming.us/wp/uncategorized/agl-9-information/

Hilton Atlanta Airport 1032 Virginia Ave, Atlanta, GA 30354

This event will be a duel event for Halo and COD. COD will be hosted and run by UMG and Halo will be hosted and run by AGL. Although there are two separate companies running two games we will be uniting to hold one great event as a whole. This event will be the first of two FPS Fest for 2013. This event is open to all competitors with no team limits. Below is the info we have so far and the more in depth schedule will come soon.

Book your hotel HERE

Passes go on sale 7/17 at 5pm cst and pricing is as follows

FFA Only Pass $10

2v2 Only Pass $40

4v4 Pass (includes entry into the FFA) $200

Everything Pass $250

The openings available are as follows:

Friday FFA – 256

Friday 2v2 – 64

Saturday & Sunday 4v4 – 32

*Payouts are based on the amount of teams attending

This must be the big news Brad was talking about

Discuss

• Upvote (+1) 1

The 2v2 event is a nice addition. Wonder how the Atl halo scene is, hopefully we can show up. And yeah these events have been really close together, but I think that is only because it is summer and they will space things out more during fall/winter. 

I feel like they could have picked a better area. Like somewhere around the center of the country, I dont know why all these events are going on so far south.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like they could have picked a better area. Like somewhere around the center of the country, I dont know why all these events are going on so far south.

Mid-west love is coming very soon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mid-west love is coming very soon.

I live in New Hampshire so North East love would be the best, but very unlikely haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I live in New Hampshire so North East love would be the best, but very unlikely haha.

NJ Halo just happened for you guys, along with UGC Niagara and AGL Jersey a few months back.

This is 3 weeks away from AGL 8 but there is also only a 32 team 4v4 limit. I guessing we are going to see something huge in september with UMG and AGL in Texas.................................................................................................................................Just Saying.

NJ Halo just happened for you guys, along with UGC Niagara and AGL Jersey a few months back.

I know im being selfish but I just wish It was in Boston or something closer than like a 5 hour drive. I know I would not win an event so If I could get there in less than 2 hours it would be good. I have never been to an event before and I would be a lot more willing to dip my feet into the scene if I could get a closer event.

Edit: LAME^

These events are too close together.  Tournament holders complain about teams not going to event, but they continue to host event every month and now this tournament is 3 weeks after AGL 8? I already know Ninja can't make it and i just found out Chig can't either.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Both Classic and Requiem aren't going to be attending.. A few top teams it seems can't attend because of money issues, with them being so close together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know im being selfish but I just wish It was in Boston or something closer than like a 5 hour drive. I know I would not win an event so If I could get there in less than 2 hours it would be good. I have never been to an event before and I would be a lot more willing to dip my feet into the scene if I could get a closer event.

Edit: LAME^

Stop complaining.  I'm in Hawaii and can't even drive to an event.  I would be more than happy to be able to drive 5 hours to an event.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stop complaining.  I'm in Hawaii and can't even drive to an event.  I would be more than happy to be able to drive 5 hours to an event.

MLG Hawaii 750,000 Halo 4 touney brahhh, you in? :kappa:

And thats why we are different people.  :bman:

MLG Hawaii 750,000 Halo 4 touney brahhh, you in? :kappa:

LuLz and get 6 teams like the PC Gamerz tourney

Stop complaining. I'm in Hawaii and can't even drive to an event. I would be more than happy to be able to drive 5 hours to an event.

Dude, I thought I was the only one from Hawaii that followed competitive Halo.

On topic: events this close together can really hinder the scene. Especially when prize money is less than ideal. Imagine how much AM players who regularly go to events lose money wise.

Dude, I thought I was the only one from Hawaii that followed competitive Halo.

On topic: events this close together can really hinder the scene. Especially when prize money is less than ideal. Imagine how much AM players who regularly go to events lose money wise.

I know of two other people from here that follow competitive Halo but one moved to Cali.  Everyone here plays CoD.  Gay.

Am I the only one who knows it should be dual and not duel...

lol yeah it should be but I just copied what the link said.