Sign in to follow this  
MetaNigh7

Martin/Zimmerman Trial/Verdict/Aftermath

Bush's didn't include indefinite detention of American citizens.

The Washington Post is liberal propaganda machine.  http://reason.com/archives/2012/07/09/yes-actually-obamacare-is-the-biggest-ta

Also, http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2012/06/29/is-obamacare-the-largest-tax-increase-in-u-s-history/

"And if both the premium and the penalty are considered a tax, the mandate becomes the largest tax increase in U.S. history. And that doesn’t include all of the other taxes imposed by the legislation."

Your parents aren't complaining probably because they have decent jobs and the medical is cheap(in price, not quality).  In actuality my medical is completely free, paid 100% by the company I work for.  What went up, and went up a ton, was the price I pay to have my wife on the plan.  It's not much money, about $80/month for badass medical to be combined with the free medical she gets from her job.  But an increase of 66% is massive especially when healthcare costs were supposed to go down.  $80 isn't much with how much I make, I mean I pay the same for internet every month, but still...

Big banks run the country, I mean they control our money supply so they own us.  The only person who would have stood up to them was Ron Paul.

Bush's didn't include indefinite detention of American citizens.

The Washington Post is liberal propaganda machine.  http://reason.com/archives/2012/07/09/yes-actually-obamacare-is-the-biggest-ta

Also, http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2012/06/29/is-obamacare-the-largest-tax-increase-in-u-s-history/

"And if both the premium and the penalty are considered a tax, the mandate becomes the largest tax increase in U.S. history. And that doesn’t include all of the other taxes imposed by the legislation."

Your parents aren't complaining probably because they have decent jobs and the medical is cheap(in price, not quality).  In actuality my medical is completely free, paid 100% by the company I work for.  What went up, and went up a ton, was the price I pay to have my wife on the plan.  It's not much money, about $80/month for badass medical to be combined with the free medical she gets from her job.  But an increase of 66% is massive especially when healthcare costs were supposed to go down.  $80 isn't much with how much I make, I mean I pay the same for internet every month, but still...

Big banks run the country, I mean they control our money supply so they own us.  The only person who would have stood up to them was Ron Paul.

Obamacare Argument

I think Factcheck is pretty reliable

As for the healthcare, yeah its pretty solid in terms of price and quality. When I was younger I had a blood clot that came out of my nose and had an instant MRI done the next day. Turns out it was just nothing, but they did remove my adenoids 

I agree with the bold. Obama has been siding heavily with the banks and will just let them do whatever they want with our money.

Not quite up to date on Ron Paul's platforms on banks, but I am fond of his foreign policies.

Elizabeth Warren is the only one in the Senate fighting for us.

If she ran for president, I'd vote for her.

Factcheck.org is owned by Annenberg of Chicago.  Guess who used to be on the board of Annenberg.... Obama.  Guess who also has connections to Annenberg...  Bill Ayers that wonderful guy.

I am sorry but having mandatory healthcare is a sorry excuse for a healthcare plan.  Especially when we live in a country were large corporations are keeping wages down and staff low while making huge profits while not providing health benefits.  

Obama making it mandatory for EVERYONE to have healthcare was literally money served to Insurance companies on a silver platter.  

It is like the Banks with their free checking accounts... They don't make there money over the initial opening of the account, they make money off of you from the fees you are later going to incur.  Insurance companies will find a way to keep a lower price of insurance in the beginning, but will tack on different fees later on that will be legal.

Insurance companies are not going to get tired of the influx of new customers that are now forced to get insurance, they will accept them with a smile because they know how many hidden fees are going to be there now :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Factcheck.org is owned by Annenberg of Chicago.  Guess who used to be on the board of Annenberg.... Obama.  Guess who also has connections to Annenberg...  Bill Ayers that wonderful guy.

But they also correct and point out Obama's false statements or misleading rhetoric as well?

For example, during the 2012 debates, Obama said Romney was head of Bain Capital while they were outsourcing jobs, even though that happened after Romney had left the company to organize the Olympic Winter Games.

There are numerous other examples too. As for as healthcare goes, I think everyone should have access to affordable healthcare. Why are we the only developed nation that doesn't seem to have healthcare lined up properly for all its citizens? 

But they also correct and point out Obama's false statements or misleading rhetoric as well?

For example, during the 2012 debates, Obama said Romney was head of Bain Capital while they were outsourcing jobs, even though that happened after Romney had left the company to organize the Olympic Winter Games.

There are numerous other examples too. As for as healthcare goes, I think everyone should have access to affordable healthcare. Why are we the only developed nation that doesn't seem to have healthcare lined up properly for all its citizens? 

They wouldn't want to seem too bias now would they?  Especially since they're pretending not to be.  They've spewed so much BS it's unbelievable but they're liberal so it's the norm.  If they only praised Obama wouldn't it be a little too obvious?  They have a few articles against Obama to keep people thinking hey this must be legit.

Mandatory healthcare is garbage.  The government is not supposed to have the power to force you to buy something.  They mandate car insurance but you can kill someone with your car or do a whole lot of damage.  Some people just don't want healthcare and should be free to do what they want.  Healthcare is affordable if you have a job.  If you don't want to work but want healthcare oh well boohoo.

BTW the government makes money off your death so why would you want them in charge of your healthcare.  Would you let a thief watch your house full of valuables while you're on vacation?

They wouldn't want to seem too bias now would they?  Especially since they're pretending not to be.  They've spewed so much BS it's unbelievable but they're liberal so it's the norm.  If they only praised Obama wouldn't it be a little too obvious?  They have a few articles against Obama to keep people thinking hey this must be legit.

Mandatory healthcare is garbage.  The government is not supposed to have the power to force you to buy something.  They mandate car insurance but you can kill someone with your car or do a whole lot of damage.  Some people just don't want healthcare and should be free to do what they want.  Healthcare is affordable if you have a job.  If you don't want to work but want healthcare oh well boohoo.

BTW the government makes money off your death so why would you want them in charge of your healthcare.  Would you let a thief watch your house full of valuables while you're on vacation?

What if they're out of work or were laid off? After 2008, I'd assume most people would understand that some people become unemployed due to things they couldn't control. Those people shouldn't have healthcare? As to why would I want government to have any say in healthcare, well I know that private insurers can reject individuals with pre-existing illnesses or even people who are obese. I think that is wrong, and healthcare were available to them publicly, they would stand a better chance at receiving life bettering or life saving care. 

When you're laid off you still get medical for as long as you're on unemployment and looking for a job.  If you can't find a job because you have no marketable skill then who's fault is that?  Preexisting conditions are the only thing I don't agree with.  If you get declined for being obese who's fault is that?  The problem is allowing insurance companies to be publicly traded because they legally have to do everything in the shareholders' interests which means shady tactics to maximize profit.  If they weren't allowed to be public it would solve a lot of problems.  Obama's plan adds millions of new patients and not a single new doctor.  Is that going to improve healthcare? No.  His plan as actually caused quite a few doctors to plan on retiring soon or just leaving the business entirely.