Sign in to follow this  
MetaNigh7

Martin/Zimmerman Trial/Verdict/Aftermath

So is calling someone r*tarded who has a differing opinion in a debate.

I never called you ********.

Reading is hard, huh?

I never called you ********.

Reading is hard, huh?

I did.

So is calling someone r*tarded who has a differing opinion in a debate.

It's not because of your differing opinion.  It's quite simply because I believe you're r*tarded.  I've not seen one post from you in this thread that had any logic or fact.  Just r*tarded comments.  KK thx.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't have time to read all of these posts but I will say this, the media is the dumbest thing on this earth. They originally started out to report solely facts, but some of them have become so biased over the years that they report uninformed, misinterpreted "facts". I blame the media for this being such a big deal, why does it have to be a race thing? It shouldn't have been a race thing. It isnt a race thing. A young boy died for crying out loud who cares what color he is? All I will say is this, IF and thats a BIG IF Zimmerman shot Trayvon bc he feared for his life and thought he was going to have bodily harm done to him then the verdict is right. You know what the worst part about it is? Nobody will know how it exactly happened except him and Trayvon. It is always tragic when a young boy dies I dont care what color, but the fact that it has turned into a "race" thing can only be blamed solely on the media. They use these things to spike ratings, and quite frankly it is disturbing. 

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty look innocent. That's power because they control the minds of the masses."

I didn't have time to read all of these posts but I will say this, the media is the dumbest thing on this earth. They originally started out to report solely facts, but some of them have become so biased over the years that they report uninformed, misinterpreted "facts". I blame the media for this being such a big deal, why does it have to be a race thing? It shouldn't have been a race thing. It isnt a race thing. A young boy died for crying out loud who cares what color he is? All I will say is this, IF and thats a BIG IF Zimmerman shot Trayvon bc he feared for his life and thought he was going to have bodily harm done to him then the verdict is right. You know what the worst part about it is? Nobody will know how it exactly happened except him and Trayvon. It is always tragic when a young boy dies I dont care what color, but the fact that it has turned into a "race" thing can only be blamed solely on the media. They use these things to spike ratings, and quite frankly it is disturbing. 

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty look innocent. That's power because they control the minds of the masses."

Why is it a big if? The man was clearly being attacked, being punched and having his head hit into the pavement. I don't know about you, but if that was happening to me, I'd be afraid for my life. 

Why is it a big if? The man was clearly being attacked, being punched and having his head hit into the pavement. I don't know about you, but if that was happening to me, I'd be afraid for my life. 

I 100% agree with the verdict, and I believe he was being attacked and had the right to shoot. However, even if all of that is correct its still sad when someone that young dies, regardless of if he was attacking or not. 

Zimmerman helped out 4 people who were in a rolled over in a SUV. This guy is a hero.

Zimmerman helped out 4 people who were in a rolled over in a SUV. This guy is a hero.

Uh Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck and not followed to the SUV that was overturned with a family inside.  Zimmerman violated that SUV's rights by following the SUV and helping the family get out with another individual.  Since this is America and we don't have the rights to get out of our vehicles to help out a family in a overturned SUV or try to find the direction were a suspicious individual went in your neighborhood, I say Florida needs to prosecute Zimmerman for this act of civil rights disobedience. 

:)

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Uh Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck and not followed to the SUV that was overturned with a family inside.  Zimmerman violated that SUV's rights by following the SUV and helping the family get out with another individual.  Since this is America and we don't have the rights to get out of our vehicles to help out a family in a overturned SUV or try to find the direction were a suspicious individual went in your neighborhood, I say Florida needs to prosecute Zimmerman for this act of civil rights disobedience. 

:)

The mockery is strong with this one.

I approve of this post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have not heard what race the family that he helped pull out of the car was, and Im guessing it is because they were Black.

Zimmerman is a hero, the world needs more people like him.

I would rather have Zimmerman house sit and Casey Anthony watch over my children than let Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson into my house.

This seems like a government conspiracy

Treyvon Martin and Zimmerman are both feds

Senator Obama supported and STRENGTHENED Illinois' Stand Your Ground Law in 2004

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2013/07/obama-strongly-supported-stand-your-ground-when-in-illinois-senate.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/22/then-sen-obama-co-sponsored-stand-your-ground-law-/

The law itself with Obama's name on it - http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=2386&GAID=3&GA=93&DocTypeID=SB&LegID=8536&SessionID=3&SpecSess

Amends the Criminal Code of 1961. Provides that in no case shall any act involving the justified use of force in defense of one's self or another person or in defense of one's dwelling or other property give rise to any claim or liability brought by or on behalf of any person acting as an aggressor, or the estate, spouse, or other family member of such a person, against the person or estate of the person using such justified force. Effective immediately.

Except for how hard it is to actually own a firearm in Illinois.

Hell, up until pretty recently, Chicago in particular practically banned firearms.

Kind of funny, otherwise, how Obama was waxing philosophical recently about how "stand your ground" laws (something which never figured into the Martin/Zimmerman case) need to be reviewed.

Funnier still, that you seem to think this somehow repudiates/nullifies any and all criticism of Obama over how he's commented on the Martin/Zimmerman case. It's been pretty clear that our current President is more of a "do as I say, not as I do/did" kind of guy lol

Except for how hard it is to actually own a firearm in Illinois.

Hell, up until pretty recently, Chicago in particular practically banned firearms.

Kind of funny, otherwise, how Obama was waxing philosophical recently about how "stand your ground" laws (something which never figured into the Martin/Zimmerman case) need to be reviewed.

Funnier still, that you seem to think this somehow repudiates/nullifies any and all criticism of Obama over how he's commented on the Martin/Zimmerman case. It's been pretty clear that our current President is more of a "do as I say, not as I do/did" kind of guy lol

Oh man I think you have me confused with a pro-Obama supporter :P

I was stating the support of Obama on SYG because it is relevant to his lies after he won the Presidential election in 08.  It looks like Obama had a clear mind of real change before he was elected and has changed his mind all across the board in his policies the moment he became President and this is just another one.  

Obama is all talk no walk.  

Obama's 2nd term, not even a year over has been one giant anal fuck to the American people. The only things that really helped us were done in his first term. Healthcare, equal pay for women, etc.

Now we basically have him, Republicans and Dems just going in raw dog. Have you seen the new proposal for student loans? 

Fuck him.

Basically going against EVERY reason we voted for him in the first place. Might as well have sent us two Mitt Romneys.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Obama's 2nd term, not even a year over has been one giant anal fuck to the American people. The only things that really helped us were done in his first term. Healthcare, equal pay for women, etc.

Now we basically have him, Republicans and Dems just going in raw dog. Have you seen the new proposal for student loans? 

Fuck him.

Basically going against EVERY reason we voted for him in the first place. Might as well have sent us two Mitt Romneys.

That seems to imply that his first term was, "gentle", compared to a "rough" second term.

Only if gentle is defined as stepping on a Lego.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LoL at Obamacare "helping" anyone.

Already seeing health care cost going down in New York

Source

More Details

and say what you want, for the things that Obama directly affected, his 1st 4 years were better than what he has done so far not even a year out of the gate of the second term.

Honestly, who was that independent candidate? Johnson? Probably should have just voted for him

We can start a entirely new topic on Obama. Basically I'd be pro-Obama first term in comparison to voting for McCaine, and pro-Obama vs. Romney and then drastically regretting that decision shortly after when he went along with the grand bargain.

Back to Zimmerman and the truck thing. Are we saying because someone did something bad, they're incapable of doing good or vice versa? Get real. Glad he helped that family and I'm happy for him in that regard, but lets not play that game. It's just stupid. We can find stories where serial killers were prominent members of their communities, doing a lot of civil service and humanitarian efforts. Still killed people.

Not my sort of discussion but heres an interesting video

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83438026/

Watched it. He's doing the same exact thing the media does from another side. Burglary tool=screwdriver and I can't find a source that says Dade County purposely marked the jewelry as found property to avoid a police report. Typically that happens when you can't prove its stolen or it hasn't be reported/claimed by another.

Sad that he doesn't speak on Zimmermans criminal history or the medication he was prescribed.

That would have made it completely fair.

Not my sort of discussion but heres an interesting video

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83438026/

Om

Already seeing health care cost going down in New York

Source

More Details

and say what you want, for the things that Obama directly affected, his 1st 4 years were better than what he has done so far not even a year out of the gate of the second term.

Honestly, who was that independent candidate? Johnson? Probably should have just voted for him

We can start a entirely new topic on Obama. Basically I'd be pro-Obama first term in comparison to voting for McCaine, and pro-Obama vs. Romney and then drastically regretting that decision shortly after when he went along with the grand bargain.

Back to Zimmerman and the truck thing. Are we saying because someone did something bad, they're incapable of doing good or vice versa? Get real. Glad he helped that family and I'm happy for him in that regard, but lets not play that game. It's just stupid. We can find stories where serial killers were prominent members of their communities, doing a lot of civil service and humanitarian efforts. Still killed people.

Hahahaha. You're funny.  Obamacare is one of the most rubbish pieces of legislation ever passed.  Obama himself lied about it to the American people saying it is NOT a tax.  He was very adamant about it.  What did his lawyers argue in the Supreme Court in order to uphold it?  They argued that it IS IN FACT A TAX.  The fact that it is a TAX is the only reason the Supreme Court didn't shut it down.  It is the largest tax ever levied on the American public. Do some goddamn research.  Oh and my medical cost went up 66% thanks to Obamacare.

Oh lets not forget that wonderful piece of legislation called NDAA.  Damn Obama thank you so much for taking away my freedoms.

Obama is a terrible president.

The NDAA was first signed into law by George W. Bush, along with the Patriot Act, do your own research. If you want to make an argument on why Obama has continued it, that's something we can do. I had HOPED he would end it, but that was just me being foolish. He helps banks and he helps the military industrial complex. Go figure, I think the last man to stand up again the MIC was JFK and well...well I won't go there in this thread.

Not sure why your healthcare went up so much. As a student I'm still covered by my parents health insurance, so I wouldn't know, but they haven't been complaining.

As for the tax being the largest...once again, do your own research

Source