Sign in to follow this  
MetaNigh7

Martin/Zimmerman Trial/Verdict/Aftermath

LoL at Zimmerman should have been found guilty.  Zimmerman was not guilty and shouldn't have even been put on trial in the first place.  The state had no evidence and Zimmerman was put on trial due to public outcry.  GJ Floridians wasting a bunch of money for a trial.

...oh boy

Whether or not Zimmerman should have been found guilty is something I've already spoken about and can agree to disagree with those who think the verdict was right based on the lack of evidence to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt as well as the ineptitude of the state prosecutor.

However, saying that Zimmerman should not have even been arrested or investigated is outrageous. I'm sorry, but once again for the 37th time I'm going to reiterate this point again. Zimmerman, the adult(with a past of being overly aggressive and liking to drink), followed/stalked/pursued Trayvon Martin, the kid who had done nothing wrong and had every right to WALK DOWN THE GODDAMN STREET in his fathers neighborhood. Zimmerman...the ADULT, shot and killed the UNARMED MARTIN and his defense was that he was in fear of great bodily harm and/or death, but had INSIGNIFICANT INJURIES as described by a PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL examiner.

You don't think there should at the very LEAST be an investigation of why this grown man, followed and shot this unarmed kid who had been doing nothing in his own neighborhood? Seriously....seriously? I really need to know if you're serious about that one.

You got a dead body, no witnesses and you're suppose to just believe this man at his word? Not even do a toxicology on him even though that is standard protocol.

Jesus Christ

• Upvote (+1) 2

You really really seem to wanna make it look like Trayvon did nothing wrong and like Zim just skulked up on him and shot him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You really really seem to wanna make it look like Trayvon did nothing wrong and like Zim just skulked up on him and shot him. 

Well we know he followed him and we know he shot him, so that much is true,

The lack of evidence on what actually happened between Zimmerman approaching Martin and the fight is what makes it not 2nd degree murder.

However, I think manslaughter is justifiable because I believe he was liable.

Also Zimmerman's injuries from "getting his head slammed into concrete over and over again" by Trayvon were two scratches and a bloody (not broken nose)...

Not exactly sure how those injuries match up with that description of the violence by Zimmerman. Also the police told Zimmerman to stand down. He approached and harassed Trayvon anyways. Not sure how that isn't him initiating conflict...

I just love how the media is trying to still play the race card yet nobody mentions all of the damage caused by blacks and all of the white people who have been randomly beaten up / killed because of it.

Trayvon was a wanna-be tough guy who attacked an innocent man and payed the price.  The liberal media is pathetic.

I am proud that the jury didn't succumb to what the media wanted to happen.  Anyone who saw the trial knows that Zimmerman was innocent, its a shame that a large portion of the black community rallies and rages when they probably only know what Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson say.

The "innocent man" was told to stand down by the police after he called in...

The race card is there irrelevant of how many whites have been attacked by blacks... Are you trying to seriously say that because african americans have attacked whites that the race card should not be pulled... Ignorance at its finest.

Yeah the white man has really been held down by all the hate crimes and slavery and police brutality of the African American. OH WAIT!

Liberal media may be biased but it's much less biased than the Faux news you've been watching...

Also Zimmerman's injuries from "getting his head slammed into concrete over and over again" by Trayvon were two scratches and a bloody (not broken nose)...

Not exactly sure how those injuries match up with that description of the violence by Zimmerman. Also the police told Zimmerman to stand down. He approached and harassed Trayvon anyways. Not sure how that isn't him initiating conflict...

The "innocent man" was told to stand down by the police after he called in...

The race card is there irrelevant of how many whites have been attacked by blacks... Are you trying to seriously say that because african americans have attacked whites that the race card should not be pulled... Ignorance at its finest.

Yeah the white man has really been held down by all the hate crimes and slavery and police brutality of the African American. OH WAIT!

Liberal media may be biased but it's much less biased than the Faux news you've been watching...

Either his point went way over your head or you just suck at drawing conclusions and expressing ideas. 

You obviously don't have enough information to have an opinion on the case. The police never told him to stand down. The police dispatcher(not an LEO) said they don't need him to follow. He pursued Trayvon, who he thought was acting suspicious, so that he didn't get away, assuming he was in fact worthy of suspicion. If someone followed you, I don't think the first thing you'd do was try to fight them. He could've ran, he could've talked politely to Zim, hell, he could've walked casually away. But as far as things  appear, Trayvon attack Zim and Zim defended himself. Even if he didn't have a broken nose or his injuries weren't fatal. When someone is on top of you attacking you, you don't just wait for them to stop. He didn't know if he was just gonna beat him until he died. Zimmerman was completely within his right and most definitely got the right not guilty call.

And if you really think that liberal media is any less biased than conservative than you're delusional. 

Either his point went way over your head or you just suck at drawing conclusions and expressing ideas. 

You obviously don't have enough information to have an opinion on the case. The police never told him to stand down. The police dispatcher(not an LEO) said they don't need him to follow. He pursued Trayvon, who he thought was acting suspicious, so that he didn't get away, assuming he was in fact worthy of suspicion. If someone followed you, I don't think the first thing you'd do was try to fight them. He could've ran, he could've talked politely to Zim, hell, he could've walked casually away. But as far as things  appear, Trayvon attack Zim and Zim defended himself. Even if he didn't have a broken nose or his injuries weren't fatal. When someone is on top of you attacking you, you don't just wait for them to stop. He didn't know if he was just gonna beat him until he died. Zimmerman was completely within his right and most definitely got the right not guilty call.

And if you really think that liberal media is any less biased than conservative than you're delusional. 

"Di Maio testified that he did not take into account several witnesses who said Zimmerman was the aggressor in the struggle. He also said, when pressed, that Zimmerman's injuries could have been caused by rolling around on concrete with Trayvon."

They're not sure if Trayvon was trying to GET AWAY from Zimmerman when he died.

Him saying that because African Americans have attacked Caucasians makes it so this isn't a race issue. (Zimmerman was Hispanic, doesn't negate it being arace issue but just clarification) Because of other attacks by TRAYVON'S RACE in the past this should not be viewed as a race issue. Not sure how that can  be viewed as a good point?

...oh boy

Whether or not Zimmerman should have been found guilty is something I've already spoken about and can agree to disagree with those who think the verdict was right based on the lack of evidence to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt as well as the ineptitude of the state prosecutor.

However, saying that Zimmerman should not have even been arrested or investigated is outrageous. I'm sorry, but once again for the 37th time I'm going to reiterate this point again. Zimmerman, the adult(with a past of being overly aggressive and liking to drink), followed/stalked/pursued Trayvon Martin, the kid who had done nothing wrong and had every right to WALK DOWN THE GODDAMN STREET in his fathers neighborhood. Zimmerman...the ADULT, shot and killed the UNARMED MARTIN and his defense was that he was in fear of great bodily harm and/or death, but had INSIGNIFICANT INJURIES as described by a PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL examiner.

You don't think there should at the very LEAST be an investigation of why this grown man, followed and shot this unarmed kid who had been doing nothing in his own neighborhood? Seriously....seriously? I really need to know if you're serious about that one.

You got a dead body, no witnesses and you're suppose to just believe this man at his word? Not even do a toxicology on him even though that is standard protocol.

Jesus Christ

Yeah it's not like Trayvon was in trouble at school for fighting and drug use.. oh wait...

Don't forget Zimmerman said he grabbed his gun and shot Trayvon when he noticed Trayvon going for his gun.  LOL at insignificant injuries.  That's Monday morning quarterback right there.  If someone is on top of me slamming my head against the sidewalk then I would be in fear for my life.  Freak accidents happen.  If you hit your head once the wrong way you could be dead.  How, in the midst of a fight, is Zimmerman supposed to be like "oh these injuries are insignificant so I shouldn't use deadly force."

BTW when did I say there shouldn't be an investigation?  I said Zimmerman shouldn't have been put on trial.  Two different things.  And yeah, I'm serious.

Fighting and marijuana at school? Jesus christ that changed my mind completely. Why didn't they just throw this trial out for those satanic acts by Trayvon?

Yeah it's not like Trayvon was in trouble at school for fighting and drug use.. oh wait...

Don't forget Zimmerman said he grabbed his gun and shot Trayvon when he noticed Trayvon going for his gun.  LOL at insignificant injuries.  That's Monday morning quarterback right there.  If someone is on top of me slamming my head against the sidewalk then I would be in fear for my life.  Freak accidents happen.  If you hit your head once the wrong way you could be dead.  How, in the midst of a fight, is Zimmerman supposed to be like "oh these injuries are insignificant so I shouldn't use deadly force."

BTW when did I say there shouldn't be an investigation?  I said Zimmerman shouldn't have been put on trial.  Two different things.  And yeah, I'm serious.

One, I have not found ANY reports of Martin being disciplined at school due to violence. 

We was suspended for having a baggie that contained marijuana residue(and please don't even attempt to make an argument that people that smoke are typically criminal), possessing a screwdriver w/female jewelry in his backpack(never proven stolen, he claimed they were a friends), and writing "W.T.F" on a locker, which is considered graffiti.

These are all school offenses, Zimmerman on the other hand has a CRIMINAL background and has been fired from a security job for being overly aggressive.

Like honestly...it's not even comparable. Zimmerman also got these charges as AN ADULT. I won't go into a soliloquy about how many people are just screw ups in high school and grew out of it, but Zimmerman was an adult with a criminal background and Martin was the teenager without a criminal background. Fact.

As far as Zimmerman claiming he went for his gun, there's two scenarios that I believe could have happened.

1.) If Martin had time to put him on the ground with one punch as Zimmerman claimed, then he wouldn't have wasted time punching him in the face, mounting him. I'm going with punching because his injuries don't exactly reflect someone actively grabbing his head and slamming it into the concrete "20 something" times.

2.) Zimmerman, after stalking Martin AT NIGHT, IN THE RAIN approaches Martin, Martin see's the gun and reacts. Not sure about you, but if some STRANGER approaches me at night after stalking me and I see he has a gun, I'm punching him. I know he's not a cop and I don't know what his intentions are. I'm punching him and I'm taking his gun, and then I'm calling the cops while I have him subdued. I live in Florida, and when someone approaches you at night after stalking you and they just happened to have a gun on their person, you can assume that they intended to cause ill-will. We've had many teenage kidnappings and I wouldn't take the risk.

The thing that concerns me sometimes, is the steady willfulness to believe Zimmerman without really considering his past of being overly aggressive. Is it really impossible for him to have been the one to initiate contact AFTER he had been following Martin and didn't want him to "get-away" after he had done nothing wrong.

Also, REWIND for a second...what would he have gotten away with? Is it a crime to be black and walk down the street? He was going to approach Martin and do what? Ask him what he was doing there? And what obligations would Martin have had to even answer those questions, being that Zimmerman was of no position of authority? He was a stranger approaching a kid, at night, with his gun and AT BEST, the only thing he could have done was harass him. 

Didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk to strangers? I'd assume yes. Now...what do you do when a much older stranger approaches you at night, after stalking you, with a gun?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah but... but... but... the liberal media... but... but...

Obviously you're an idiot. Liberal media was largely against Zimmerman and probably the reason for his arrest.

Obviously you're an idiot. Liberal media was largely against Zimmerman and probably the reason for his arrest.

Yeah because a man shooting a 17 year old after stalking him against police orders wouldn't have come to an arrest without the liberal media.... DAMN YOU LIBERAL MEDIA!!

You don't seem to know what stalking is, and aren't able to comprehend that he didn't go against police orders.

Stalking: Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention

Note: We could also interchange "pursue" in this instance

If following a kid at night is not stalking then I don't know what is.

Not sure what I should tell my future son should I have one what to do now. Apparently it's suspicious if he runs AND if he walks, I guess I'll make sure he is an expert power walker. That's a nice middle ground don't you think? I wonder if I'd look suspicious walking at night? Forget the fight that I'm an engineering major in college and has always carried a high pedigree in academics, I have been known to wear hoodies when it's cold and I have walked in the rain as oppose to run ever since I watched this video 

I'm pretty sure though if you did deep into my twitter or facebook account you'll find out that I once tried to act "hard" or "intimidating" or that I even put up the blood gang sign in a picture that I took with friends while traveling in Pisa, Italy as a 17 year old(same age as Trayvon).

I guess if some stranger followed me at night back then, and then approached me and possibly tried to restrain me for what he thought was suspicious behavior(walking) and I defended myself by kicking his ass (no stranger 12 years my elder is going to grab me and expect me to just let it happen). If he shoots me, I guess I'll just be thug who picked a fight and had it coming...even though I just walking down the street in my dad's neighborhood.

Also, I feel like the comparison between 911 vs Police orders to Doctor vs. Nurse orders could be applicable here.

You generally listen to both don't you?

I guess in some people's minds they only can imagine stalking as doing it for multiple days. You can stalk someone in less than 5 minutes. Get a dictionary. Also he was being followed. IN THE DARK. AND SAW A MAN WITH A GUN. WITHOUT. A. BADGE.

Now I'm guessing in a lot of howdy doody neighborhoods you are imagining that is perfectly okay, but in the area trayvon grew up that is not something to fuck around with... Of course he's going to react.

Someone explain to me how if the liberal media was LARGELY the reason for Zimmerman's arrest and not the fact he shot a 17 year old for walking in a neighborhood?

Yeah because a man shooting a 17 year old after stalking him against police orders wouldn't have come to an arrest without the liberal media.... DAMN YOU LIBERAL MEDIA!!

Yeah not like Zimmerman was free for weeks after the shooting... oh wait...

It wasn't against police orders it was against a dispatchers suggestions.  Police dispatchers are not LEO but you in all your genius know better right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

One, I have not found ANY reports of Martin being disciplined at school due to violence. 

We was suspended for having a baggie that contained marijuana residue(and please don't even attempt to make an argument that people that smoke are typically criminal), possessing a screwdriver w/female jewelry in his backpack(never proven stolen, he claimed they were a friends), and writing "W.T.F" on a locker, which is considered graffiti.

These are all school offenses, Zimmerman on the other hand has a CRIMINAL background and has been fired from a security job for being overly aggressive.

Like honestly...it's not even comparable. Zimmerman also got these charges as AN ADULT. I won't go into a soliloquy about how many people are just screw ups in high school and grew out of it, but Zimmerman was an adult with a criminal background and Martin was the teenager without a criminal background. Fact.

As far as Zimmerman claiming he went for his gun, there's two scenarios that I believe could have happened.

1.) If Martin had time to put him on the ground with one punch as Zimmerman claimed, then he wouldn't have wasted time punching him in the face, mounting him. I'm going with punching because his injuries don't exactly reflect someone actively grabbing his head and slamming it into the concrete "20 something" times.

2.) Zimmerman, after stalking Martin AT NIGHT, IN THE RAIN approaches Martin, Martin see's the gun and reacts. Not sure about you, but if some STRANGER approaches me at night after stalking me and I see he has a gun, I'm punching him. I know he's not a cop and I don't know what his intentions are. I'm punching him and I'm taking his gun, and then I'm calling the cops while I have him subdued. I live in Florida, and when someone approaches you at night after stalking you and they just happened to have a gun on their person, you can assume that they intended to cause ill-will. We've had many teenage kidnappings and I wouldn't take the risk.

The thing that concerns me sometimes, is the steady willfulness to believe Zimmerman without really considering his past of being overly aggressive. Is it really impossible for him to have been the one to initiate contact AFTER he had been following Martin and didn't want him to "get-away" after he had done nothing wrong.

Also, REWIND for a second...what would he have gotten away with? Is it a crime to be black and walk down the street? He was going to approach Martin and do what? Ask him what he was doing there? And what obligations would Martin have had to even answer those questions, being that Zimmerman was of no position of authority? He was a stranger approaching a kid, at night, with his gun and AT BEST, the only thing he could have done was harass him. 

Didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk to strangers? I'd assume yes. Now...what do you do when a much older stranger approaches you at night, after stalking you, with a gun?

So uninformed....

How would Martin see Zimmerman's gun when it was concealed? Probably why he didn't go for it until they were fighting and he noticed it.

Overly aggressive could mean a lot of things.  When I worked security while in college the rules were extremely strict.  One guy got canned for pushing a guest that had just punched him.  Mind you he pushed the guest away and backed away as to not get hit again.  He got canned for guess what?... being aggressive.  There were a lot of incident that went down similarly. 

Look at Martin's past.  Not like the guy was on track to become an outstanding citizen.  His own mom kicked him out of the house.

Yeah Trayvon Martin didn't get into any fights... what an angel... oh wait... http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/23/18449794-zimmerman-defense-releases-texts-about-guns-fighting-from-trayvon-martins-phone?lite

I don't necessarily believe Zimmerman at his word but when a bunch of experts say it must have gone done in a similar way not exactly the way Zimmerman said then I believe it.  Especially about Trayvon having to have been on top of Zimmerman when he got shot.

What we should really do is just arrest black babies before they become criminals.  Would solve a lot of problems. :walshy:

a332.gif?v11301bss2

• Upvote (+1) 1

No proof of Trayvon having a gun. Irrelevant. Could have been a friend he looked up to because of how "Tough" or "popular" he was and wanted to fit in. We don't know the story and never will because he was shot. And a fight in school is also irrelevant.

A dispatcher saying not to pursue is not a police order no but it's still a voice of authority telling him not to do it.

if we can't look at Zimmerman's past how are we looking at text messages and a suspension for a fight (especially considering there was no context of it mentioned..)

What was suspicious about him walking in a neighborhood with a hoodie on? I guarantee you I could walk as slow as I want in a neighborhood without being harassed like that irrelevant of how many robberies there had been in the past month. Could we say he I don't know... RACIALLY PROFILED and harassed him for that reason?

So uninformed....

How would Martin see Zimmerman's gun when it was concealed? Probably why he didn't go for it until they were fighting and he noticed it.

Overly aggressive could mean a lot of things.  When I worked security while in college the rules were extremely strict.  One guy got canned for pushing a guest that had just punched him.  Mind you he pushed the guest away and backed away as to not get hit again.  He got canned for guess what?... being aggressive.  There were a lot of incident that went down similarly. 

Look at Martin's past.  Not like the guy was on track to become an outstanding citizen.  His own mom kicked him out of the house.

Yeah Trayvon Martin didn't get into any fights... what an angel... oh wait... http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/23/18449794-zimmerman-defense-releases-texts-about-guns-fighting-from-trayvon-martins-phone?lite

I don't necessarily believe Zimmerman at his word but when a bunch of experts say it must have gone done in a similar way not exactly the way Zimmerman said then I believe it.  Especially about Trayvon having to have been on top of Zimmerman when he got shot.

What we should really do is just arrest black babies before they become criminals.  Would solve a lot of problems. :walshy:

a332.gif?v11301bss2

Uninformed...really?...really?

Oh boy, I actually chuckled at that one.

Anyway, to the point.

That is why I introduced scenario 1 before scenario 2 both are plausible. The disparity is how the fight began, and after all these post you already know why I believe Zimmerman was the instigator of all this (he followed Martin, not the other way around...not sure I'm getting this through your head. We don't know who the initial aggressor was for a definitive fact at the time of the right, but we damn sure do know what the pursuer was leading up the altercation, which generally in most cases is the same person that starts the physical confrontation)..

Now to the fight. If you're in a fight with someone and see they have a gun, I'm pretty sure you'd go for because...you know...you're in a fight and you wouldn't want that person who is in a mutual fight to do harm to grab hold of it and shoot you. Common sense.

Next point, I stated Martin was not sanctioned or reprimanded by police or school officials for violence. Those typically have some sort of documentation of the incident and can sometimes provide context, which can change the entire scenario. As for those text messages, we have absolutely NO CONTEXT whatsoever. We don't know who these fights were with or the reason for them, which means a lot. 

As for the gun...it's a gun. My best friend since kindergarten had a pistol in his closet that his dad had given him for protection in case someone broke into their house and his parents were held at gun point or something. He is white. He comes from a family of how most would say "red-blooded" Americans who believe wholeheartedly in the 2nd Amendment and are adamant supporters of the NRA. Make whatever judgment there you wish. Back to Martin, once again, we have no context for it. He has no past with school officials or law enforcement (documented) that would suggest any potential violence with it.

Now is this to say, I'm being naive and that he was just some innocent person who just happened to want a gun? HELL NO! I don't believe that anyone that has not had some training or has gone through the proper local and state offices to procure a license to carry a legal firearm.

What I am saying is, we don't know who's gone that is or how he got it. He could have been at a friends house and just taken a picture with it to showoff. I believe Jeantels statement would back that up.

As for the expert testimony's they explain what happened AFTER the fight had started and most of their accounts I agree with.

Again, we can look into Martins past from hell to high noon. All school offenses, really minor in my opinion.

Zimmerman on the other hand was charged with FELONIES, which last I checked are the typical characteristics of a "thug"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Uninformed...really?...really?

Oh boy, I actually chuckled at that one.

Anyway, to the point.

That is why I introduced scenario 1 before scenario 2 both are plausible. The disparity is how the fight began, and after all these post you already know why I believe Zimmerman was the instigator of all this (he followed Martin, not the other way around...not sure I'm getting this through your head. We don't know who the initial aggressor was for a definitive fact at the time of the right, but we damn sure do know what the pursuer was leading up the altercation, which generally in most cases is the same person that starts the physical confrontation)..

Now to the fight. If you're in a fight with someone and see they have a gun, I'm pretty sure you'd go for because...you know...you're in a fight and you wouldn't want that person who is in a mutual fight to do harm to grab hold of it and shoot you. Common sense.

Next point, I stated Martin was not sanctioned or reprimanded by police or school officials for violence. Those typically have some sort of documentation of the incident and can sometimes provide context, which can change the entire scenario. As for those text messages, we have absolutely NO CONTEXT whatsoever. We don't know who these fights were with or the reason for them, which means a lot. 

As for the gun...it's a gun. My best friend since kindergarten had a pistol in his closet that his dad had given him for protection in case someone broke into their house and his parents were held at gun point or something. He is white. He comes from a family of how most would say "red-blooded" Americans who believe wholeheartedly in the 2nd Amendment and are adamant supporters of the NRA. Make whatever judgment there you wish. Back to Martin, once again, we have no context for it. He has no past with school officials or law enforcement (documented) that would suggest any potential violence with it.

Now is this to say, I'm being naive and that he was just some innocent person who just happened to want a gun? HELL NO! I don't believe that anyone that has not had some training or has gone through the proper local and state offices to procure a license to carry a legal firearm.

What I am saying is, we don't know who's gone that is or how he got it. He could have been at a friends house and just taken a picture with it to showoff. I believe Jeantels statement would back that up.

As for the expert testimony's they explain what happened AFTER the fight had started and most of their accounts I agree with.

Again, we can look into Martins past from hell to high noon. All school offenses, really minor in my opinion.

Zimmerman on the other hand was charged with FELONIES, which last I checked are the typical characteristics of a "thug"

You should chuckle because you are so damn uninformed.

Zimmerman was not charged with felonies.  The felonies he was going to be charged with were dropped to lesser charges.  So feeling uninformed yet?

His domestic violence was not followed with facts just by some lady filing for a restraining order due to "domestic violence" and Zimmerman filed for a restraining against her as well and both were granted.

Zimmerman's only other charge was for speeding.. OMG CRIMINAL.. and it was dropped.

Besides, felons can't own firearms.  To do so you would need a waiver from the Federal Attorney General who usually defers decision to the state attorney general.

Oh... but you're not uninformed.  You sound like that guy in the Pixar video with massive assumptions and made up scenarios.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol, I I read of all of his counts and how he had to take steps to get them brought down and including his alcohol class to get his domestic violence charge waived.

So yeah...I do feel pretty informed.

You find me Martins criminal background or even the school reprimanding him for violence, then I will gladly say I failed to do my research

• Downvote (-1) 2

Aren't all the scenarios of the fight assumptions since Trayvon (a 17 year old) is dead at the hands of much older man, who followed him because he was black?

Hard to get someones side of the story who was shot wouldn't you say? So aren't you making assumptions based on text messages and school deferrals that you have no context of....?

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol, I I read of all of his counts and how he had to take steps to get them brought down and including his alcohol class to get his domestic violence charge waived.

So yeah...I do feel pretty informed.

You find me Martins criminal background or even the school reprimanding him for violence, then I will gladly say I failed to do my research

So you read about him bringing down his charges yet still said he was charged with felonies... nice.

Glad you resorted to neg repping since you're uninformed.

So you read about him bringing down his charges yet still said he was charged with felonies... nice.

Glad you resorted to neg repping since you're uninformed.

*le sigh*

I neg repped because you tried to pass on a slick little insult.

I said he was charged with those felonies because he WAS charged with them, until he LATER got them reduced.Source

Maybe I should have clarified that in fairness to Zimmerman.

Aren't all the scenarios of the fight assumptions since Trayvon (a 17 year old) is dead at the hands of much older man, who followed him because he was black?

Hard to get someones side of the story who was shot wouldn't you say? So aren't you making assumptions based on text messages and school deferrals that you have no context of....?

1.  Some assumptions are based on evidence.

2. As much as your bro there is doing the same against Zimmerman.