Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

The search for Wettimage

Yep it's UP Animage. He's trying to qualify on behalf of his teammate who isnt underage but isn't as good at FFA 'Wettiger'  :maven:

He has also pulled host 68 games straight.

i hate stupid posts like that...how do you know that? have you played all 66 games with him?

@frosty he plays 4on4 and he played his 1st lan a few months ago :)

i hate stupid posts like that...how do you know that? have you played all 66 games with him?

@frosty he plays 4on4 and he played his 1st lan a few months ago :)

I am in Colombia an 9/10 pull host, so is pretty accurate saying that he pull host always.

I am in Colombia an 9/10 pull host, so is pretty accurate saying that he pull host always.

dat argument...i know him and his connection sir :) he got maybe 10/60 games host

Inb4 it's Strongside  :kappa: , who remembers Thebigbreakfast?

i was gonna say the same thing lol

pretty sure he even got matched up with himself in the brackets.

I've played with and against pro's plenty of times throughout random customs and matchmaking, the most fun I've had was long game sessions with strongside on his alt accounts while he talked shit to other pro's and semi pros we'd get matched up with.

The man has crazy accents, he can pull of a spanish accent, a redneck accent, and a nice indian accent. You should hear how mad people get when you lose to some kid with a horrible gamertag who goes +40 and talks trash.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja just said on stream that Wettimage was disqualified for playing on multiple IPs in Germany... Not sure how valid that is, but that's his insight.

Ninja just said on stream that Wettimage was disqualified for playing on multiple IPs in Germany... Not sure how valid that is, but that's his insight.

If that was the case, then he would have been removed from the leaderboards.

There goes Europe's one hope of winning an American Halo tourney(dont flame me for the truth bro!).

He's said more since I posted that. He specified by saying that he reported Wettimage to Bravo and he is expecting Wettimage to be DQ'd

He's said more since I posted that. He specified by saying that he reported Wettimage to Bravo and he is expecting Wettimage to be DQ'd

Right...

Dat dere german master race... I dont see any reason to disqualify him... Ninja Is Just jelly

And Ninja would know Wettimage played on multiple IPs how exactly?

It doesn't matter, when a pro says "jump", Bravo seems to say "how high" now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not to mention mutiple pros running multiple accounts in this playlist seems ridiculous, but that's just me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if players are gonna get dq'd for using multiple ip's then they need to ban them for using multiple accounts as well. Keep it clean, if you lose..try again next week. Competition si better when everyone is doing it the right way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

if players are gonna get dq'd for using multiple ip's then they need to ban them for using multiple accounts as well. Keep it clean, if you lose..try again next week. Competition si better when everyone is doing it the right way.

Screw that, if next week is FFA SWAT and other game-types nobody plays I am taking my chances this week. I do think however they will get DQ'd eventually but online tournaments are sketchy as is. Host is already a big advantage but when playing against somebody over-seas its a HUGE advantage IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone said he has played only the Global FFA playlist and some Doubles. It's a known fact that a good way to pull host is to play Doubles so the game recognizes you as a viable host--there isn't as much lag and there's less of a chance of people quitting.