Beyond Shirts?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which designs are your favorite?

• White Shirt w/ Black Name
    • Black Shirt w/ White Name
    • White Shirt w/ Black Logo
    • Black Shirt w/ White Logo
    • Alternative (Blue) Logo Shirt

I think black of the full name one and white of just the logo, if we can only choose 2. Those designs are sexy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

NEXT WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

no but seriously i might buy white shirt black logo.

The second White T and the 2nd Black T look dope. Not a fan of the first 2(the top ones) and the blue one is decent. 

In terms of apparel i think the is what would sell, not the name. 

Should put the website URL small on the back or something.  Really don't like the new logo though.  The original was mo bettah.  Gotta make a black one since all my shirts are black.

• Upvote (+1) 3

White logo shirt is king. Would love to see a blue variant of it (without the smaller logo). Still a purchase either way!

Should put the website URL small on the back or something.  Really don't like the new logo though.  The original was mo bettah.  Gotta make a black one since all my shirts are black.

I like this

• Upvote (+1) 3

Love the designs for the full name, but does anyone feel that the logo shirts are awkwardly placed?

I would definitely buy the first two. Great work, Royal!

I like the black with the full name the most. Would it be possible to outline 'Entertainment' in white? I worry it might not 'pop' as much as it should.

Also, Astro speaker tags with the logo? ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Both white ones look really good and I'll probably would get both! :beyond:

The two with the whole named spelled out would look good one a female, too much going on the chest area... The white shirt though, with just the logo... Very nice. Maybe raise the logo a little, and put "beyond entertainment" small, on the back near the neck

The two with the whole named spelled out would look good one a female, too much going on the chest area... The white shirt though, with just the logo... Very nice. Maybe raise the logo a little, and put "beyond entertainment" small, on the back near the neck

Nooooo, don't do anything to the second ones. The simplicity and the logo makes it nice. I can agree maybe slightly have the logo raised, but not by very much. 

I like the black with the full name the most. Would it be possible to outline 'Entertainment' in white? I worry it might not 'pop' as much as it should.

Also, Astro speaker tags with the logo? ;)

I think what I will end up doing if the black shirt ships, is lightening up the blue text a little.

As for the speaker tags, it's something I've been grappling with for a while now. I would definitely consider making some, so don't be surprised if you see speaker tags shortly down the line