Sign in to follow this  
DRAC0N1K

BF 4 beating Ghosts?! that's unusual

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41462/USA/

And in other news Destiny is in 28th place, yet that hasn't gottan a release date.

GTA V is beating Ghosts and BF4...which I find hilarious.

Why do you find GTA V beating Ghosts and BF4 hilarious? GTA V is probably going to be the biggest game of the year. I don't think it will be the game of the year(The Last of Us already has that), but definitely the biggest game of the year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

call of duty ghosts have not showed us anything intresting about the game yet but battlefield 4 on the other hand has showed us a full campaigne mission and lots of multiplayer and a powerfull graphic engine witch will grab FPS lovers. with call of dutys the pre orders for those games allways shoot up when they start showing the multiplayer trailers and gameplay allways dose. even tho i prefer cod over battlefield, battlefield 4 dose look better and infinity ward dosent have zombie witch makes the game less intresting they will probley bring back crappy spec ops.

P.s cod ghosts and battlefield 4 have only been avalible for pre order for around 2-3 months and GTA V has been for like a year now of course its gonna be at the top and the gameplay trailer looked AWESOME.

battlefield has an older audience that can actually pre-order with paypal/creditcard. i have no doubts that cod will outsell it though

battlefield has an older audience that can actually pre-order with paypal/creditcard. i have no doubts that cod will outsell it though

I unno, CoD Ghosts is getting a lot of shit. There's nothing new about this game except check this... THERE'S A DOG IN IT! No one cares that there's a dog in it and everyone thinks that the dog will die. I hope this is the game where CoD starts slowing down. I think Black Ops 2 did a good job using future tech cause now the Infinity Ward games are gonna look like shit compared to the Black Ops series.

GOW3 is the most preordered game of all time iirc, preorders mean little.

According to an article i read CoD Black Ops 2 is the most pre ordered game of all time. You get a good idea of how well a game is gonna sell based off pre orders. "pre-orders means little". What are the only people who are buying the game are the ones who are pre-ordering it? Chances are if pre-order numbers are high it's gonna sell well.

I did a little research and here's the reason I can most likely see that it's currently winning.

Battlefield hit the preorder charts sooner

BF4 has been running a Marketing campaign sooner than Ghosts

People are unsure if the Ghosts are actually going to utilize the new engine and if the preorder will be worth it.

I will tell you that it will take a major flop on COD's side to lose to BF. Period. The game series is solid and the lack of major changes has kept it's core audience buying the same thing because they know what they're getting. The changes are small and unobtrusive to the core gameplay. Argue that all you want as far as changes go, but the average complaint from COD haters is that it's the same game each year with new graphics or camos. There's literally no way for COD to screw up at this point. People like the same ole same ole with a new feel.

I did a little research and here's the reason I can most likely see that it's currently winning.

Battlefield hit the preorder charts sooner

BF4 has been running a Marketing campaign sooner than Ghosts

People are unsure if the Ghosts are actually going to utilize the new engine and if the preorder will be worth it.

I will tell you that it will take a major flop on COD's side to lose to BF. Period. The game series is solid and the lack of major changes has kept it's core audience buying the same thing because they know what they're getting. The changes are small and unobtrusive to the core gameplay. Argue that all you want as far as changes go, but the average complaint from COD haters is that it's the same game each year with new graphics or camos. There's literally no way for COD to screw up at this point. People like the same ole same ole with a new feel.

Then why don't they just buy every 2nd to 3rd game? It's no different with Sports games, i don't understand why they buy the same game every year. They usually aren't significantly different until every 2nd game anyways. And now with online they update the stats for the players so might as well as keep playing that game for 1 more year.

CoD: Ghosts has shown nothing special, like any CoD sequel after CoD 4, but i think Ghosts really shows nothing special at all. Their features were a dog and fish with A.I and that isn't something new or exciting. Each CoD had something. MW2 sold well because, well it's CoD and the sequel to CoD 4 which was an amazing game so that makes sense why MW2 did well. Also the it wasn't a year later when MW2 came out, it was a few years. CoD 5.. i don't think it past MW2 so nothing there. Blops 2, i think the reason why Blops did well is because it was another couple years since the next CoD. With MW3 i guess people were hoping to get another MW2(even though game is atrocious) which from what i've heard, was a disappointment. Now Blops 2, at E3 it didn't seem like a lot of people cared, but i guess people did cause i'm pretty sure it's the best selling CoD, but i could be wrong. Anyways that futuristic thing they had going is that last gimmick which will make Infinity Wards CoD decline i think. As long as they keep selling though Activision will keep milking the shit of the brand just like they do with their other games.

I can't wait to see CoD on a decline. I expect this game to start showing that people are tired of buying the same game every year. It'd be really nice to see BF4 out sell Ghosts cause BF4 looks impressive while Ghosts looks like the same old game since MW2.

Then why don't they just buy every 2nd to 3rd game? It's no different with Sports games, i don't understand why they buy the same game every year. They usually aren't significantly different until every 2nd game anyways. And now with online they update the stats for the players so might as well as keep playing that game for 1 more year.

I can't wait to see CoD on a decline. I expect this game to start showing that people are tired of buying the same game every year.

From my perspective, I'm bored of Black Ops 2. Zombies DLC is a little fun, but MM is boring. This is about the same time last year that MW3 was boring, and Black Ops 1 was boring about this time the year before, and MW2 was boring at the same time. You want to play the same game with new stuff and the feeling of something new.

Look at it this way. Imagine Halo had only slightly improved the graphics, but basically kept everything else the same. Do you think Halo would be better off for it? I know it would based on the current trend with COD. People like a freshness to the same old game. Hell, people still play a 12 year old Halo because of the fun. Imagine that CE was a reskinned game that was released every year. I honestly hope that COD continues to be successful if only to show Halo that you don't have to be "innovative" or change your game to succeed. I wish almost all game developers would take this hint and only slightly improve their games. The sudden changes in a game series drives people to other games or away from gaming entirely. We want esports to succeed but change the game every year or two. Imagine that effect applied to Basketball or any other sport.

From my perspective, I'm bored of Black Ops 2. Zombies DLC is a little fun, but MM is boring. This is about the same time last year that MW3 was boring, and Black Ops 1 was boring about this time the year before, and MW2 was boring at the same time. You want to play the same game with new stuff and the feeling of something new.

Look at it this way. Imagine Halo had only slightly improved the graphics, but basically kept everything else the same. Do you think Halo would be better off for it? I know it would based on the current trend with COD. People like a freshness to the same old game. Hell, people still play a 12 year old Halo because of the fun. Imagine that CE was a reskinned game that was released every year. I honestly hope that COD continues to be successful if only to show Halo that you don't have to be "innovative" or change your game to succeed. I wish almost all game developers would take this hint and only slightly improve their games. The sudden changes in a game series drives people to other games or away from gaming entirely. We want esports to succeed but change the game every year or two. Imagine that effect applied to Basketball or any other sport.

If Halo kept coming out every year and it was the same thing, that'd piss me off. The campaigns would probably be shit and it'd be a waste of $60 since i can get the same experience from the game i already own. I'd like Halo to stay similar from Halo:CE-3, but i don't want it to come out every year. There would be no anticipation for the game. There's a reason i don't excited when i see a new Assassins Creed game. They come out every year. Last Assassins Creed game i played was Brother Hood and i didn't even finish it(yet).

If you don't want a game to get boring so quickly don't make it so easy. You can get to level 50 like in a day if you binged, it's ridiculous. I don't think you need a map pack every 3 months, you could have one every 6 months and people would get excited.

Look at Super Street Fighter 4. They sell the same every like 2 years. It's still called "Street Fighter 4", but they add something in front of it or behind it and they don't sell it to you for $60 each time. The game is still extremely popular online and offline, at tournaments(competitors and viewership). First it had Street Fighter 4, then Super Street Fighter 4(which had new characters, new modes and new stages, tweaks to characters), then Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Version 2012(which might've had new characters, tweaks to characters, possibly new stages and i think new online features, i'm not %100 sure since SSF4AE2012 was the first one i bought for $30) and now they have Ultra Street Fighter 4 coming out which is $15 if you already own SSF4AE(i think). I prefer this far more than the CoD trend. Ultra Street Fighter 4 will freshen up the experience of the game for the players and i'm not spending $60 either.

Street Fighter 4 was released in 2008 for arcades and came out in February of 2009 for consoles and the game is still going strong. MW2 came out after SF4 and there has been 4 different CoD games since.

For there's no freshness from each CoD. To me they are all the same bullshit and all i think is how they all squeeze the milk out of your teets. Like i said, every 2nd year makes sense. You can have your reasons for why you buy the same game every, but in the end you're buying the same game every year cause there's this illusion that it's a new fresher game.

If Halo kept coming out every year and it was the same thing, that'd piss me off. The campaigns would probably be shit and it'd be a waste of $60 since i can get the same experience from the game i already own. I'd like Halo to stay similar from Halo:CE-3, but i don't want it to come out every year. There would be no anticipation for the game. There's a reason i don't excited when i see a new Assassins Creed game. They come out every year. Last Assassins Creed game i played was Brother Hood and i didn't even finish it(yet).

If you don't want a game to get boring so quickly don't make it so easy. You can get to level 50 like in a day if you binged, it's ridiculous. I don't think you need a map pack every 3 months, you could have one every 6 months and people would get excited.

Look at Super Street Fighter 4. They sell the same every like 2 years. It's still called "Street Fighter 4", but they add something in front of it or behind it and they don't sell it to you for $60 each time. The game is still extremely popular online and offline, at tournaments(competitors and viewership). First it had Street Fighter 4, then Super Street Fighter 4(which had new characters, new modes and new stages, tweaks to characters), then Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Version 2012(which might've had new characters, tweaks to characters, possibly new stages and i think new online features, i'm not %100 sure since SSF4AE2012 was the first one i bought for $30) and now they have Ultra Street Fighter 4 coming out which is $15 if you already own SSF4AE(i think). I prefer this far more than the CoD trend. Ultra Street Fighter 4 will freshen up the experience of the game for the players and i'm not spending $60 either.

Street Fighter 4 was released in 2008 for arcades and came out in February of 2009 for consoles and the game is still going strong. MW2 came out after SF4 and there has been 4 different CoD games since.

For there's no freshness from each CoD. To me they are all the same bullshit and all i think is how they all squeeze the milk out of your teets. Like i said, every 2nd year makes sense. You can have your reasons for why you buy the same game every, but in the end you're buying the same game every year cause there's this illusion that it's a new fresher game.

A large majority of gamers feel differently. As COD sales prove.

I agree, the leveling process could probably take longer. MW3 had prolly the best trend of releasing DLC almost monthly and it really helped with the boredom. I don't mind spending the money. I have spent a lot of hours on COD, and to be honest $60 is cheap compared to other entertainment I might enjoy for an even shorter period of time. I don't have a problem with the way COD operates, and it seems to be very successful. Although you may find it troublesome, I see it a game model that should be emulated. If I'm happy as a gamer, and a large majority of gamers are as well, then why change it? It works, I enjoy it, and I'm ready for a new one.

My reasons for buying the game are literally it's newer version of the same game I play. It's not an illusion, it is a fresher version of the game style I know.

If their MM is getting boring at this time every year, maybe its something to do with the MM/game.

Halo 2/3 got by fine after 3 years, and would have easily continued for at least another year.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They've been saying COD is getting boring since COD4, but sales have been getting markedly larger ever since lol nah there is no cod-killer and bf4 is not it. The levelling system is one of the reasons why its so overplayed, the continual prestiging and starting over at level 1 is something that I hate, but there are people (like my little brother) that need that to keep the game addicting/fresh for them.

Every franchise has a boom and then a decline. Its CoD's time. It'll be gradual though.

A large majority of gamers feel differently. As COD sales prove.

I agree, the leveling process could probably take longer. MW3 had prolly the best trend of releasing DLC almost monthly and it really helped with the boredom. I don't mind spending the money. I have spent a lot of hours on COD, and to be honest $60 is cheap compared to other entertainment I might enjoy for an even shorter period of time. I don't have a problem with the way COD operates, and it seems to be very successful. Although you may find it troublesome, I see it a game model that should be emulated. If I'm happy as a gamer, and a large majority of gamers are as well, then why change it? It works, I enjoy it, and I'm ready for a new one.

My reasons for buying the game are literally it's newer version of the same game I play. It's not an illusion, it is a fresher version of the game style I know.

A large majority of people are also suckers. It's a trend. Girls even play CoD, it's the "cool" thing to do.The game is ridiculously easy and other developers pick up on that and now we get games that hold your hand and constant copies of CoD.

No releasing $15 DLC every month isn't what i'm talking about. That's just another way to rape you of your wallet. They don't need to release DLC every month to keep you interested. If they do, then they're doing something wrong with their game. I played Mario Bros. all the time, same with Zelda OoT. Where's those yearly released games and DLC? You've gotten so use to bullshit you've accepted it as the norm.

You don't mind buying the same game every year? Well this is the problem with this generation of gamer. Longevity is important, especially for competitive games. These guys play a new CoD every year instead of letting the game develop. It takes time to learn a game, longer than a year. New things are always being discovered, but releasing a game every year takes that away. 

As Doju pointed out. "If their MM is getting boring at this time every year, maybe its something to do with the MM/game.". You've already accepted it, you're willing to let yourself get ripped off every year, you don't mind it and you don't see it as being ripped of. You see yourself as a "happy gamer". Well i'll tell you what, i've always been a happy gamer and releasing the same game every year wasn't a thing 10 years ago.

If their MM is getting boring at this time every year, maybe its something to do with the MM/game.

Halo 2/3 got by fine after 3 years, and would have easily continued for at least another year.

What i'm saying.

They've been saying COD is getting boring since COD4, but sales have been getting markedly larger ever since lol nah there is no cod-killer and bf4 is not it. The levelling system is one of the reasons why its so overplayed, the continual prestiging and starting over at level 1 is something that I hate, but there are people (like my little brother) that need that to keep the game addicting/fresh for them.

|

Who's they? maybe the CoD fans who were there before everyone jumped on the bandwagon. No one i saying BF4 is the CoD killers. Nothing will kill CoD except it's repetitive bullshit. BF4 looked far more impressive than CoD Ghosts, i think a lot of people can agree on that, whether you like CoD more, BF4 at E3 looked a lot more next gen than what Ghosts was offering. CoD is not need a CoD killer to die, just like Rock Band didn't need another type of music game for it to die.

You're little brother doesn't need that cheap illusion of having a fresh game everytime. Why do i say that? Cause we didn't need it. Activision and Infinity ward has found a way to exploit the gamer and there's a lot of people who are falling for it.

Wait till CoD rolls out the ACDC commercials with some shitty celebrities. The pre orders will roll in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

At least ghost is trying to do something different with the destructible environments and such, granted bf4 looks to be doing it a lot better but that's another story.

At least ghost is trying to do something different with the destructible environments and such, granted bf4 looks to be doing it a lot better but that's another story.

Isn't that one like level? I thought i saw something where if you pre-order you get a dynamic level or something. 

At least ghost is trying to do something different with the destructible environments and such

Dream customer right here

Isn't that one like level? I thought i saw something where if you pre-order you get a dynamic level or something.

Not sure but nevertheless still something different. I'll be getting bf4 but I thought I just throw that out there.

I don't disagree with you. Halo 2 had a replayability that I enjoyed for years. Halo 3 on the other hand I despised, so I can't speak for it. I don't doubt the game is less than what Halo 2 offered, but I certainly don't have any qualms with it. I still enjoy it until I get tired of it. 

A large majority of people are also suckers. It's a trend. Girls even play CoD, it's the "cool" thing to do.The game is ridiculously easy and other developers pick up on that and now we get games that hold your hand and constant copies of CoD.

No releasing $15 DLC every month isn't what i'm talking about. That's just another way to rape you of your wallet. They don't need to release DLC every month to keep you interested. If they do, then they're doing something wrong with their game. I played Mario Bros. all the time, same with Zelda OoT. Where's those yearly released games and DLC? You've gotten so use to bullshit you've accepted it as the norm.

You don't mind buying the same game every year? Well this is the problem with this generation of gamer. Longevity is important, especially for competitive games. These guys play a new CoD every year instead of letting the game develop. It takes time to learn a game, longer than a year. New things are always being discovered, but releasing a game every year takes that away. 

As Doju pointed out. "If their MM is getting boring at this time every year, maybe its something to do with the MM/game.". You've already accepted it, you're willing to let yourself get ripped off every year, you don't mind it and you don't see it as being ripped of. You see yourself as a "happy gamer". Well i'll tell you what, i've always been a happy gamer and releasing the same game every year wasn't a thing 10 years ago.

What i'm saying.

|

Who's they? maybe the CoD fans who were there before everyone jumped on the bandwagon. No one i saying BF4 is the CoD killers. Nothing will kill CoD except it's repetitive bullshit. BF4 looked far more impressive than CoD Ghosts, i think a lot of people can agree on that, whether you like CoD more, BF4 at E3 looked a lot more next gen than what Ghosts was offering. CoD is not need a CoD killer to die, just like Rock Band didn't need another type of music game for it to die.

You're little brother doesn't need that cheap illusion of having a fresh game everytime. Why do i say that? Cause we didn't need it. Activision and Infinity ward has found a way to exploit the gamer and there's a lot of people who are falling for it.

What does girls playing a video game have to do with anything? Yeah it's popular, that's my point. The game's not ridiculously easy in my eyes. If you feel that way, that's your opinion. Fast kill times, proper positioning, and teamwork can really make the difference in COD. There's a reason why a very skilled gamer like Ogre 2 didn't waltz in and take the championship. People often deny this game it's proper respect in terms of skill. Sure you may have gotten a killstreak or two in your COD career, but play a top team in COD, and the game will feel a little different to you. 

Releasing DLC often is the norm, for every game today. Few exceptions. I'm not defending it, but I'm not turned off by it either. I have a job, so it really doesn't bother me to spend a little money on it. I usually buy a season pass to most games and get 15-20 maps for $50. I think it's not half bad. Sure, I wish it was like the old days, where the game was enjoyable for more than a year. Maybe if Halo had taken notes from COD and stayed the same, I would still be playing it. 

You're judging the entirety of the gaming market as if you know better. I can promise you this, the gaming market would never have been where it is without something like COD. Having games released every 2-3 years versus every year makes the difference to a developer. Increasing the revenue on their side of things has actually increased exposure and acceptance of video games, thus why your reference to girls playing video games that may have never played. COD has actually benefited gaming. The game has hardly changed to be honest. I can play black ops 1 and skip to black ops 2 without hardly missing a beat. Double tapping X to detonate C4 was something that carried over from one COD to another. It used to be a little secret, but now has become common knowledge. You are wrong when you say the game needs to develop, because it has been developing the whole time across each title. 

I've been gaming a whole lot longer than 10 years. Games used to not even be released every 2-3 years. You are the one thinking I am getting ripped off. I do not. If I thought I was, then I wouldn't be having this conversation. Just because the game lasts a year and I'm tired of it doesn't make me or my opinion bad or a naive idiot. There are alot of entertainment choices in the world today. Quite a few cost more than $60 and certainly can last a lot shorter time. As quickly as technology evolves, as many games as there are out there, I want COD to stay fresh and popular. Yearly releases in my eyes are necessary to maintain that. 

The one thing you refuse to acknowledge is COD's repetitive bullshit is what has made it successful. I wish that Halo had learned this lesson from COD, it might've still be top dog. Changes kill games. GOW, Halo, and Ghost Recon are good examples. If you have been gaming for 10+ years, you would remember people said the same exact thing about BF3. The game looked and felt revolutionary to shooters and it was heralded as a definite COD killer. It failed. People know what to expect when they buy a COD, it's a safe and good choice. Activision, Infinity Ward, and Treyarch have found a way to be successful, and I personally applaud them for it. At least I know I'm not gonna get a game that #feelsllikeHalo. 

Treyarch = good side of call of duty they change the setting of the game everytime :)

infinity ward = bad side of call of duty allways keep it in the modern times because there lazy and cant be arse to add anything new except a dog =/

If anything the reason Ghosts will be bad is because it is made by Infinity Ward. They have not made a good game since CoD 4.(In my opinion.) Im kind of nervous for Ghosts because Treyarch is very good at interacting with the competitive side of Call Of Duty, They have added Live Streaming, Theater, League Play, CodCasting,  all of their games have worked on LAN, and their games tend to be well balanced. MW3 didnt even have a working LAN. 

Also every Battlefield game on CONSOLES is a Joke. The shooting is mechanic is just god awful. The building crumbling is kind of cool and adds a neat dynamic and the vehicles are fun, but without solid gunplay the game is just not fun. Plus the colors Battlefield could be described by a certain popular book. (Fifty Shades of Gray) 

Maybe Battlefield 4 will be good on the new consoles due to the higher player count and actual power of the system, but my hopes arent that high.

If anything the reason Ghosts will be bad is because it is made by Infinity Ward. They have not made a good game since CoD 4.(In my opinion.) Im kind of nervous for Ghosts because Treyarch is very good at interacting with the competitive side of Call Of Duty, They have added Live Streaming, Theater, League Play, all of their games have worked on LAN, and their games tend to be well balanced. MW3 didnt even have a working LAN. 

Also every Battlefield game on CONSOLES is a Joke. The shooting is mechanic is just god awful. The building crumbling is kind of cool and adds a neat dynamic and the vehicles are fun, but without solid gunplay the game is just not fun. Plus the colors Battlefield could be described by a certain popular book. (Fifty Shades of Gray) 

Maybe Battlefield 4 will be good on the new consoles due to the higher player count and actual power of the system, but my hopes arent that high.

That's just an opinion/preference. I have no problem with FPS's on consoles. 

I think the biggest complaint that has now been fixed was the number of people one each team. It will be the same as the PC so it's all G now.

Treyarch = good side of call of duty they change the setting of the game everytime :)

infinity ward = bad side of call of duty allways keep it in the modern times because there lazy and cant be arse to add anything new except a dog =/

Treyarch = good cause they make a game that is good for the competitive community. The changing the setting thing is just a gimmick.

I don't disagree with you. Halo 2 had a replayability that I enjoyed for years. Halo 3 on the other hand I despised, so I can't speak for it. I don't doubt the game is less than what Halo 2 offered, but I certainly don't have any qualms with it. I still enjoy it until I get tired of it. 

What does girls playing a video game have to do with anything? Yeah it's popular, that's my point. The game's not ridiculously easy in my eyes. If you feel that way, that's your opinion. Fast kill times, proper positioning, and teamwork can really make the difference in COD. There's a reason why a very skilled gamer like Ogre 2 didn't waltz in and take the championship. People often deny this game it's proper respect in terms of skill. Sure you may have gotten a killstreak or two in your COD career, but play a top team in COD, and the game will feel a little different to you. 

Releasing DLC often is the norm, for every game today. Few exceptions. I'm not defending it, but I'm not turned off by it either. I have a job, so it really doesn't bother me to spend a little money on it. I usually buy a season pass to most games and get 15-20 maps for $50. I think it's not half bad. Sure, I wish it was like the old days, where the game was enjoyable for more than a year. Maybe if Halo had taken notes from COD and stayed the same, I would still be playing it. 

You're judging the entirety of the gaming market as if you know better. I can promise you this, the gaming market would never have been where it is without something like COD. Having games released every 2-3 years versus every year makes the difference to a developer. Increasing the revenue on their side of things has actually increased exposure and acceptance of video games, thus why your reference to girls playing video games that may have never played. COD has actually benefited gaming. The game has hardly changed to be honest. I can play black ops 1 and skip to black ops 2 without hardly missing a beat. Double tapping X to detonate C4 was something that carried over from one COD to another. It used to be a little secret, but now has become common knowledge. You are wrong when you say the game needs to develop, because it has been developing the whole time across each title. 

I've been gaming a whole lot longer than 10 years. Games used to not even be released every 2-3 years. You are the one thinking I am getting ripped off. I do not. If I thought I was, then I wouldn't be having this conversation. Just because the game lasts a year and I'm tired of it doesn't make me or my opinion bad or a naive idiot. There are alot of entertainment choices in the world today. Quite a few cost more than $60 and certainly can last a lot shorter time. As quickly as technology evolves, as many games as there are out there, I want COD to stay fresh and popular. Yearly releases in my eyes are necessary to maintain that. 

The one thing you refuse to acknowledge is COD's repetitive bullshit is what has made it successful. I wish that Halo had learned this lesson from COD, it might've still be top dog. Changes kill games. GOW, Halo, and Ghost Recon are good examples. If you have been gaming for 10+ years, you would remember people said the same exact thing about BF3. The game looked and felt revolutionary to shooters and it was heralded as a definite COD killer. It failed. People know what to expect when they buy a COD, it's a safe and good choice. Activision, Infinity Ward, and Treyarch have found a way to be successful, and I personally applaud them for it. At least I know I'm not gonna get a game that #feelsllikeHalo.

What does girls playing it have to do with anything? These "girls"(not all girls) who play CoD play it cause it's easy and it's the "cool" thing. They aren't "gamers" like us. Yes they have fun cause they can actually get a kill without needing to actually learn to aim like in Halo, Quake or Counter Strike. So it's popular.. cool Justin Bieber is popular, doesn't meant he's good. That popularity thing is an invalid argument.

I'm judging it as if i know better? How so? I know that gamers are now suckers. Lol look at the new Metro game. You have to pre-order the game or pay extra to play their mode or as they call it "the way it's suppose to be played". Shit like this is not good for us. Go ahead, you have no problem with spending extra money when you don't need to, fine. Doesn't change the fact that you just said you don't mind taking it in the ass by big corps. Having a job has nothing to do with it, i'm not complaining cause i can't afford, i'm complaining cause they're ripping us off. Games are getting worse and worse, easier and easier. CoD is one of those reasons. Video games were already huge before CoD so i have nothing to thank CoD for. LoL is even bigger than CoD and that game is free. I don't like LoL, but atleast they aren't mkaing the same game every year and charging you $60 for it.

CoD has hurt games. I don't see how making the same game every year is helping me as a gamer out. CoD is an easy game to pick up and play. CoDs skill is watching choke points and getting off the first shot. The shooting aspect, the skill gap is very small since shooting them in the torso or head make little difference. You don't believe me? Look at games today and how much easier they are now than back in the day. Games today hold your hand instead of letting you figure it out yourself.

I did acknowledge it. I said yeah CoD stays the same and i would've liked it if Halo didn't change so much each game. That doesn't change the fact that they are selling the same CoD every year and charging you $60 for it. The game doesn't need to come out every year. If you need to spend $60 every year to get a new experience from the same game play there's a problem.

I am no wrong about games needing to develop... not at all. You also don't need to charge $60 every year for the same game. I honestly don't even see how you're arguing with me cause it's true. Street Fighter was a prime example and your argument was "it doesn't effect me cause i have money and i need the illusion of a new game to give me that fresh feeling". How ever you won't admit it's an illusion even though it is, since you've agreed that they are the same game every year.

Whatever i can't argue with someone who is will to accept being milked. I %100 don't agree with anything you've had to say since i've seen from the past and now that you don't need to release the same game ever year. Every 2nd year, fine, but every year is ridiculous. That goes for any game that's released every year. Sports games, Assassins Creed. Let that anticipation build up. How CoD fans get excited every year is a little ridiculous.