So today, I played some Halo 4, like every other who enjoys some nice hours of quality gaming, but today, it was different, it was pure frustration and rage...

I play with my brother 90% of the time I play so its a 2 man party constantly but I've noticed one little bit annoying/frustrating thing in the Halo 4 matchmaking.

There is no party match-ups, I mean, we get constant 4 man parties every other game and makes it really annoying to play (talking 'bout Infinity Slayer atm. but this goes for every playlist)

Why has this feature been cut out from Halo 4?

In Halo 3, it was perfect, if you had a 2 team, 2 man team/Single man teams were the only ones you would get on ranked, if you had 3 man team, 3 man teams were the max

(you would get and one lone wolf to your team occasionally)

I know this is sort of rambling/anger post but I am doing this because I can't be the only one who is annoyed by this... right?

So today, I played some Halo 4, like every other who enjoys some nice hours of quality gaming, but today, it was different, it was pure frustration and rage...

I play with my brother 90% of the time I play so its a 2 man party constantly but I've noticed one little bit annoying/frustrating thing in the Halo 4 matchmaking.

There is no party match-ups, I mean, we get constant 4 man parties every other game and makes it really annoying to play (talking 'bout Infinity Slayer atm. but this goes for every playlist)

Why has this feature been cut out from Halo 4?

In Halo 3, it was perfect, if you had a 2 team, 2 man team/Single man teams were the only ones you would get on ranked, if you had 3 man team, 3 man teams were the max

(you would get and one lone wolf to your team occasionally)

I know this is sort of rambling/anger post but I am doing this because I can't be the only one who is annoyed by this... right?

I know its there for TTD, not sure about other playlists.

I know its there for TTD, not sure about other playlists.

It is not in Infinity Slayer/CTF that is for sure, I am glad that it is at least in Throwdown...

Its in CTF, they added it recently. Teams of 2 and under never match teams of over 2. Teams of 3 only match with a team of 3+. 

Its in CTF, they added it recently. Teams of 2 and under never match teams of over 2. Teams of 3 only match with a team of 3+. 

Oh, didn't realize this, well it's not a long time ago when I played CTF but it is still really annoying since it is not in Infinity Slayer :/ Makes the games kind of unfair when we get two total noobs who are new comers/just bad in general :/

Main reason why you're probably facing this issue is because of the low population. if we had 300/400k population, I'm sure the game wouldn't have an issue finding teams of 2 or solo players but because there's limited numbers, they have to look to bigger party sizes. :/

We can only hope for H5.

Big Team Skirmish has party matching too, I believe.

Skirmish, CTF, Doubles, Throwdown are all playlist that I've read have big party matching.