Sign in to follow this  
Ahmazing

to3 LCQ & Open Cups/ATL

We are looking for 1 for the LCQ, Open cups and ATL. Prefer Onyx level players, diamond this season is fine b/c the ranks have been weird. The 3 of us have placed mid to high level Onyx every season and have been champions in team arena/HCS playlist in previous seasons. Two of us have been teaming since the 2009 season for Halo 3 and have competed in every Halo title since then. We have been to multiple events and had decent LAN placings along with some of top 32 finishes in the first few H2A tournaments.

Looking for players with good attitudes, willing to improve and go over win/losses to help us understand the game and develop as a team. No egos please.

We will be running games tonight around 5pm CST since the LCQs are tomorrow and Friday. Message us on XBL to run.

GTs: TuAhmazing & DrunkTiger

We are looking for 1 for the LCQ, Open cups and ATL. Prefer Onyx level players, diamond this season is fine b/c the ranks have been weird. The 3 of us have placed mid to high level Onyx every season and have been champions in team arena/HCS playlist in previous seasons. Two of us have been teaming since the 2009 season for Halo 3 and have competed in every Halo title since then. We have been to multiple events and had decent LAN placings along with some of top 32 finishes in the first few H2A tournaments.

Looking for players with good attitudes, willing to improve and go over win/losses to help us understand the game and develop as a team. No egos please.

We will be running games tonight around 5pm CST since the LCQs are tomorrow and Friday. Message us on XBL to run.

GTs: TuAhmazing & DrunkTiger

I am interested in running games with you. I am an Onyx level player and have been champ plenty of times in the previous seasons. I feel that I fit the requirements for your team. Invite me GT: shinobi13

Possibly just a to2 now. Looking to run with to2s/FAs. We will be on at 5pm CST tonight.