Mint Blitz

NEW Halo 5 Button Combo - Dubshot/Quadshot

better have gotten a lot of clips with this before you showcased this

I got a handful of ones I'm happy with :)

I don't use an Elite controller with paddles though so people are already much better than me at performing it. 

Takes less skill with Paddles obviously.

I'll kill myself if they patch this, it's actually decently skillful and has a trade off.

In that case better get the bleach out now so you're prepared.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I'll kill myself if they patch this, it's actually decently skillful and has a trade off.

I would agree if it only worked for tier weapons, but with rockets and sniper nahh get rid of it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would agree if it only worked for tier weapons, but with rockets and sniper nahh get rid of it.

I can't really think of any reason to use this for the rocket but I can understand with the sniper,though considering how niche,and difficult it is to pull off I don't think it would be a problem

I can't really think of any reason to use this for the rocket but I can understand with the sniper though considering how niche,and difficult it is to pull off I don't think it would be a problem

Player has OS, can quick fire two rockets to kill them.

If someone is in the position in air to do the glitch, is skilled enough to do it, and wants to burn through their power weapon ammo that fast then let them do it. Rocket is literally the only weapon that should barely be affected

If someone is in the position in air to do the glitch, is skilled enough to do it, and wants to burn through their power weapon ammo that fast then let them do it. Rocket is literally the only weapon that should barely be affected

Would it possible to patch it out just for power weapons in case we wanted to make a compromise?

Would it possible to patch it out just for power weapons in case we wanted to make a compromise?

After some VERY brief testing, multishot cannot be done without a spare mag in your weapon.

So if you really wanted to keep PWs in check, just make them spawn with zero spare mags and make them spawn slightly more often... thus also speeding up the game and potentially adding more decisions to be made on behalf of players when it comes to aquiring map advantages.

Lowkey Optic already practicing this since the minute the thread was created. 

They should just add bloom and that will help solve the rapid fire magnum shooting.

/s 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They should just add bloom and that will help solve the rapid fire magnum shooting.

/s

You should be banned even if it was a joke.
  • Upvote (+1) 6