Sign in to follow this  
Hard Way

"Proven Fix for Heavy Aim Incoming" -Josh Menke

I'm on team I quit playing shit games. Glad they're fixing it but you won't get any congratulations for actually making your game work correctly after selling it to me nearly 2 years ago on top of not ever fixing the game you sold to me a year earlier than that. That's pretty much reserved for people who actually do a good job and don't swindle everyone that cares about the series. They've legitimately lost 100% trust at this point since all they can do is sell broken and incomplete products. That isn't to say I won't enjoy the update after the fix but they're undeserving of any praise. Its like buying a car and the dealership finally actually fixes it after you've been driving with a shit transmission after a year and a half as you fall to your knees thanking them for all of their hard work. Its just stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No. It shouldn't have been an issue in the first place, it took them WAY too long to acknowledge and address it, and we don't know yet for certain if this "fix" will solve the problem completely or if it will even have a significant impact. Even if the fix does completely remove heavy aim, they absolutely do not deserve props for this.

Yeah I worded that wrong. Props to Menke for communicating and the programmers who actually did the fixing, but for 343 and Microsoft as a whole this is an embarrassment. "flagship title" my ass.

• Upvote (+1) 5

so they "fix" it but cant really get it out? pathetic developers 

1.5 years later too.  Ultra pathetic.   Mmmmaa mmmmmaa mmmmmma MONSTER pathetic

• Upvote (+1) 1

I did the same, my problem with the metal sticks was it felt too loose at the bottom where it connected to the base.  I felt like that looseness + heavy aim made for an even more unbearable problem once you'd played H5 enough.  

On an earlier topic, I don't necessary think the accel curves in H5 are bad.  Like you, I think our impression of them is so skewed because of heavy aim and how it seems to effect us at will, randomly.  On the PC version of H5 I can set any sens and acceleration and get used to it before a full game ends.  You absolutely cannot do that with H5 in its current state on console.

Mind if I ask how you put the normal sticks in the elite controller?

Mind if I ask how you put the normal sticks in the elite controller?

Sure - just order these beauties: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013GYA6J6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Do you have any experience opening an xbox one controller?  You will need a torx6 screw driver (just good xbox one screwdriver kit) to take the screws out of the back.  Pop off the back and just pull on the metal thumbsticks. They should pop off with a bit of force and then you just slide these default ones in on the peg that sticks out.  put the backpiece back on and screw it all in and you are all set.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Literally the Halo 5 BETA didn't have ANY issues with the aiming. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. 

But guys, see how hard it is to black box reverse engineer prove that the problem even exists....   That's proof it's nearly impossible to fix. 

1pqbac.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

1.5 years later too.  Ultra pathetic.   Mmmmaa mmmmmaa mmmmmma MONSTER pathetic

Possibly even LUDICROUSLY pathetic.

But only MCC reaches HOLY SHIT levels of pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tasha stated they're going for a next week release. Let's hope that happens and it's an official fix. But on the brightsife that it's not, 343 os monitoring the feedback for it so they'll be able to update it again quicker . By the way on twitch I'm fixtheaiming343

I'm on Team Props for 343. Better late than never. Especially for a game I play everyday regardless of its issues.

stfu! You're the kind of people who been the reason why issues like this exist. Thanks 343 for fixing it but any sort of praise is undeserved. You're satisfied with what you have, you don't set expectations for games. Hells its gamers like you period why some games have been shitty as fuck lately.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Tasha stated they're going for a next week release. Let's hope that happens and it's an official fix. But on the brightsife that it's not, 343 os monitoring the feedback for it so they'll be able to update it again quicker . By the way on twitch I'm fixtheaiming343

Heavy aim isn't real.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

stfu! You're the kind of people who been the reason why issues like this exist. Thanks 343 for fixing it but any sort of praise is undeserved. You're satisfied with what you have, you don't set expectations for games. Hells its gamers like you period why some games have been shitty as fuck lately.

real shit

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm at least glad 343 gave us an estimated release date, so at least we have something to look forward to sort of. Gosh I just want a damn fix. A good one too.

Possibly even LUDICROUSLY pathetic.

But only MCC reaches HOLY SHIT levels of pathetic.

J1MlXcs.png
I still can't get over the fact that they decided to remaster CE and didn't remaster the best fucking part.Best multiplayer in the entire fucking series and you give just the campaign the anniversary treatment?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I still can't get over the fact that they decided to remaster CE and didn't remaster the best fucking part.Best multiplayer in the entire fucking series and you give just the campaign the anniversary treatment?

eh

reaches wasnt bad though

• Upvote (+1) 1

eh

reaches wasnt bad though

I loved reach tbh but it was bad. People want a CE MP online experience. A reach map pack was not enough

Regardless on how good it looked. 343 just sucks at pleasing us. They always fuck something up.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I agree with you, but chill out dude. We're all on the same team here.

Side note, my phone has started autocorrecting chill out to Chill Out :D This must be what it's like to hold your own child for the first time.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I agree with you, but chill out dude. We're all on the same team here.

Side note, my phone has started autocorrecting chill out to Chill Out :D This must be what it's like to hold your own child for the first time.

you're right but it's just so irritating how we have people are satisfied with what they have when it can be better.(in a game that is) there's so many who make excuses for 343 like their expectations are so low for 343, and their standards aren't there either.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry I offended you. I want 343 to fix the problems too, but I still enjoy the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry I offended you. I want 343 to fix the problems too, but I still enjoy the game.

RARE RED PREMIUM

A

R

E

Hey Guys,

Just curious as to whether or not anyone hear could clarify something for me.

So i got on halo 5 after about a year or so on the weekend, and noticed wild differences in aiming between the pistol and the rifles. 

(hell even the rifles felt different from each other)

Am I just headcasing?

Or was this deliberately designed into the game.

Has this even been proven?