Sign in to follow this  
MrGreenWithAGun

Halo CE Analysis

This will be what I link when people say Halo CE didn't have the best SP. I've never replayed a game as much as I did CE, you could always find new ways to play too. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ce is definitely among the best shooters I've ever played, regardless if we're talking about Singleplayer or Multiplayer.  I don't know if I can honestly call it the best of the competition, but it sure is up there.

Which is precisely why I get depressed thinking about it. Neither the developers nor the community have any interest in emulating its greatness.  Both would rather make Halo 2 clones or games that use Halo 2 as their foundation, over and over.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So much emotions watching this. Fantastic video!

For me this is not only the best game ever it is a lifelong love that will never break.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ce is definitely among the best shooters I've ever played, regardless if we're talking about Singleplayer or Multiplayer.  I don't know if I can honestly call it the best of the competition, but it sure is up there.

Which is precisely why I get depressed thinking about it. Neither the developers nor the community have any interest in emulating its greatness.  Both would rather make Halo 2 clones or games that use Halo 2 as their foundation, over and over.

The community will make a game that emulate's CE, imo. It's just a matter of time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And a new Halo CE Legendary speedrunning world record was set a couple of weeks ago by GarishGoblin...1:17:34...That is just insane.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Everyone should take there time to watch this video, I havnt played whole way through Halo CE since I was a kid (played first 4 missions recently on MCC).

This video reminded me just how good it was, I wish I could have played Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer back then.

Halo CE is amazing and this video is so well put together, both are masterpieces.

Neither the developers nor the community have any interest in emulating its greatness.  Both would rather make Halo 2 clones or games that use Halo 2 as their foundation, over and over.

I beg to differ

EDIT: well I guess it depends on what you mean by "emulate"

• Upvote (+1) 3

This will be what I link when people say Halo CE didn't have the best SP. I've never replayed a game as much as I did CE, you could always find new ways to play too.

I still find new things to this day when playing the single player. And legendary can still be challenging.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1