Sign in to follow this  
ECKOLIBRIUM

Starting competitive team!! *READ*

I am a veteran Halo competitor from Halo 2. I have placed top #20 in 4s twice, won every state wide tournament in SD for 3 years consecutively, and have been on MLG ESPN Top Ten # 5 winter season 2011. I would prefer starting my own to lead, but would not mind being picked up by a pre-existing team, but only if they meet ALL of my prerequisites, guidelines, and goals.                                                                                                                                               PREREQUISITES .                                                                                                                                                1. RANK: Must consistently have placed onyx in previous seasons in team arena, will consider highly skilled diamonds. i have not placed onyx this season (yet) and i know a bunch of pros who have not either so i will keep that in consideration.                                                                                                                                                                   2. GEAR: Please at the very least have your own competitive headset.                                                                       3. SKILL: I would prefer other veteran players, but will consider newer competitors if they prove that there is no significant skill gap both mentally and individual skill wise.                                                                                                4.VERSATILITY: Please be able to play any position at any time when needed.                                                             5. META: I do not mind sharing tips and tricks to help improve others game play, but please already be knowledgeable of: call outs, spawns, power up timing, rotations, collapses, and small talk.                                             6. ATTITUDE: No egos, ragers, or negativity. Being humble and positive is ALWAYS best for everyone.                         7. AGE: I was 15-18 when i was placing high in online ladders and winning tournaments, so i will allow any age, but do know that after school this will be your #1 responsibility.                                                                                              8. SCHEDULE: We will set schedules for practice, online ladders, and tournaments once a week. Everything else you have going on MUST work around it. consistently not showing up for dumb reasons will be grounds for termination.                                                                                                                                                                        9. PRACTICE: Once our roster is set in stone practice will begin. we will practice 3 days a week starting with all 12 gametypes for day 1. The rest of our practices will start with reviewing the previous practices 12 gametypes, then running those 12 gametypes.                                                                                        10. ONLINE LADDERS/TOURNAMENTS:  We will participate in online ladders/tournaments at least 1 day out of the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                   GUIDELINES.                                                                                                                                                              1. RESPECT: ALWAYS be respectful of our teammates, other teams, and EVERYONE in the community.                   2. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: i will NOT tolerate criticizing  teammates out of anger. Only try to help the team/teammates by being constructive and building them up, not tearing them down.                                                3. HUMILITY LEADS TO GREATNESS: Even if we're a dominant team i want you to keep your head down and your mouth shut, knowing that there is ALWAYS ways to improve. Keep hype to a minimum.                                      4. LOSING: Losing sucks and everyone knows it, but being able to take that loss and learn from it is VERY important. Do NOT be a salty loser. This is where having humility will help you the most in succeeding!                     5. PLAY STYLE:  Being a veteran Halo competitor I understand its hard to switch up how you play, but being a team with single mindedness will separate us from the lower tiers of competition.                                                      6. PROFESSIONALISM: I want everyone to treat this like a business, and hold themselves to a high standard.      7. DEDICATION: I promise I wont waste anybodies time and will try to take us as far as possible, but in order to make that work i need everyone to be dedicated and not quit a couple months down the road.                                 GOALS.                                                                                                                                                                          SHORT TERM: Get a small partnership from a pre-existing org to pay for Online ladders/tournaments.                  MID TERM: Place well enough in those online ladders/tournaments, so that are pre-existing partnership would feel comfy paying for our: travel, lodging, and tournament fee's for bigger name tournaments. (and possibly a bi-annual LAN for us to practice.)                                                                                                                                      LONG TERM: Place well enough in those tournaments to get a full-blown sponsorship. Gear, travel, lodging, tournament fee's, income, endorsements, ECT. Live the dream of being a top team and all the glory with it!

CONTACT INFORMATION.                                                                                                                                          The best way to get a hold of me would be through TWITTER at #eckolibrium, or you can REPLY to this topic, or you can message me on XBL: ECKOLIBRIUM.                                                                                                             Thank you for your time in reading this post and i hope to see all of you who are interested very soon!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe we have similar goals, mindset, and experience. I did well in H2 in FFA and H3 4s. It would be my hope that you would run some games with me and consider me for your team or put me thru what ever process you have for evaluating potential team mates. I added you on XBL. My GT is (a nuttybuddybar)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I also believe we have similar goals im 25 and *Willing to commit 40 hours a week* no joke I am ET I have been onyx 1800 in Arena been solo queuing HCS

checkout my YT SkanDog Vids

Tweet me @skan_dog

I know callouts and strats and very good at powerup timers

GT: SkanDog TTV

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmu my GT: Mr TittledChip

I've recently placed 14th at HCS Las Vegas back in November. I took a couple months off after that, but I've resumed my activity in the game and am looking to start up another squad.. been around the scene since '06

• Upvote (+1) 1

ok I have your main added I just never seen you on wasn't trying to ignore you or w.e haha but cool I'll be on all day tomorrow

Add me on xbl. iiTzZ Reaper I would like to discuss things with you about joining. I've been playing competitively since halo 3 and pretty dedicated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Torlava

I'm a rather new player to the Halo Competitive scene, but have been an avid fan of the game since Halo 3. I live in the EST time zone, and I have a lot of time so I'm available whenever. I'm a mid-high Onyx, but RN only 1600 because of the new playlist so I have to grind my way back. Also, I have a good pair of Astros for communication. I'm open to new concepts and strategies and am hoping to get better by learning the rules of the road by others, but don't worry, I have basic knowledge of callouts, rotations, etc. I hope you'll consider me to be a part of your team! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

bump.sorry it's taken awhile to get a hold of some of you I'm usually on all the time and either I haven't seen everyone who wants to try out on or I am trying other people out when you are on. everyone please be patient I am doing trial stages to set the best possible roster. thank you for your time and interest.

please read my #1 prerequisite before messaging me. I'm not trying to be an ass, but I have been getting alot of messages from scrubs who obviously don't understand what a PREREQUISITE is. It is literally a must have no excuses, don't waste my/your time. I look up everyone on tracker and will not even consider trying you out if you don't even come close to meeting my very first prerequisite.

I don't think your in any position to call anyone trash! I ran with you and you barley went positive. GGs man your going nowhere. If you started on H2 and are still trash give up. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I've consistently placed onyx in arena in almost every season. have respectable kd. and a good win %. kds not everything and having that mindset is amateur. I'm legit getting people whom never placed onyx and average in the gold-plat range I didnt call anyone trash but I am a little frustrated with all the low levels.

that and I played mad support with you. I may have gone a little - some games with you but I still had good games win/mentally/assist wise.

also not that stats really matter, but since you wanna try to call me out. I've played more then 2x the amount of games then you, I'm about the same rank as you, my kd is higher then yours, my win % is higher then yours,and my accuracy is higher then yours even tho I've have had to use my busted up default controller cause i had to send my scuf in for repairs for a second time. so of I'm "trash" cause my kd, what does that make you? lolol

That's not my main!!! I'm crying you thought that was my good account. My main is high onyx in HCS!!! But you would not know that because I would not destroy my csr by running with you on it

• Downvote (-1) 1

Also unlike you I found myself teammates! Good luck on your team searching though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd be down to run a few games if you're interested, I just came back three days ago and summer just started so I'm willing to grind a lot. I have my own equipment and I'm 17. My gamertag is: cleanss      

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been playing for years here. Will be returning to Halo 1 week from today. If you're as serious as you say, I'd expect that you would show up to LAN events. Any content of yours I can see?

I have an old teamtage from halo3 lol or I could search super hard for my mlg espn top 10 #5 clip from halo3 but I doubt I'll be able to find it unless bungies file share is still active. I have like 300 clips from halo5 I've been wanting to make a montage with but ya I would love to go to events but I'm not gonna go unless I have a team thats been practicing and participating in online tournaments and ladders for a couple of seasons (hence the dedication part) I see people team and go to 1 event and disband and that's not what I'm looking for. is your gt AE Humpflung? If so I see the the highest you placed is d4 in arena wayyyyy back in March 2016 and that you haven't really played much at all since then. I don't mind teaching people and helping out but I fear there may be not alot of dedication and a pretty steep learning curve. so I'm thinking I will have to pass unless you have another account you've been playing on for the last year that I can look up...