ECKOLIBRIUM

Starting competitive team!! *READ*

Hit me up, my gt is sneaky puff.

My exp.

-Halo 2 Cincinnati Local Gamestop tournament Placed 1st in doubles

-Halo 2 Lexington Local Gamestop tournament placed 4th in team

-Halo 3 TGN Tenn. placed 3rd with the team Xtreme Reactionz

-Halo 3 MLG Orlando Open Circuit placed 27th with Second Nature

Also have competed in countless GB Online touneys placing top 10 twice and top 15 once in Halo 3 before GB became dead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have an old teamtage from halo3 lol or I could search super hard for my mlg espn top 10 #5 clip from halo3 but I doubt I'll be able to find it unless bungies file share is still active. I have like 300 clips from halo5 I've been wanting to make a montage with but ya I would love to go to events but I'm not gonna go unless I have a team thats been practicing and participating in online tournaments and ladders for a couple of seasons (hence the dedication part) I see people team and go to 1 event and disband and that's not what I'm looking for. is your gt AE Humpflung? If so I see the the highest you placed is d4 in arena wayyyyy back in March 2016 and that you haven't really played much at all since then. I don't mind teaching people and helping out but I fear there may be not alot of dedication and a pretty steep learning curve. so I'm thinking I will have to pass unless you have another account you've been playing on for the last year that I can look up...

You'd just have to run games with me. I know how to play. lol I've been plagued with shitty teams all my life. That's why I asked for your clips and stuff. I don't need a team of idiots just running around without structure, and unfortunately that's all I've ever had. But I play everyday and I show up to events. I'm actually not sure what my last gamertag was but Ill let you know once I get linked back up. I pick up my xbox and monitor Wednesday. Just find two other competent players and let's run games. I won't disappoint.

please read my #1 prerequisite before messaging me. I'm not trying to be an ass, but I have been getting alot of messages from scrubs who obviously don't understand what a PREREQUISITE is. It is literally a must have no excuses, don't waste my/your time. I look up everyone on tracker and will not even consider trying you out if you don't even come close to meeting my very first prerequisite.

Actually dont hit me up, didnt see this part, im guessing you haven't done much competitive halo, If you give a shit about match making rank, thats a key sign of a poser, atleast in my exp. in H2 and H3, we didnt give a shit about rank, it was all about scrims, i might be a little old school, but if this is how your rating people, good luck ever making it out of open bracket haha

• Downvote (-1) 1

I do when your silver and negative. When I'm looking at free agents, I look at ran,k especially when you don't even play much customs to begin with. Your just being salty cause I told you im not interested very childish.

lol you started talking shit after i posted here, but whatever makes yourself feel better 

• Downvote (-1) 1

your the one who started talking shit on xbl after I pretty much told you not interested and on my post. Your just coming here trying to make a scene cause your the actual "poser" here. Big deal you've been to one lan event in halo 3. doesn't change the fact that you get wrecked by silver's in halo 5. Good luck finding a team, everyone else will notice the same shit I did you dweeb.

Are you an F/a or with teammates already? I have a to3 looking for one would be interested in trying you out, i've played with you before you're on my friends list  ;)