Sign in to follow this  
Diehards

HCS & MLG Gamer Pictures for Xbox One! [+Tutorial]

Thanks for putting this together! Looking at the MLG logos makes me sad that I missed out on competitive H2 and H3. I was only a casual player back then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I updated the post with a direct download to the images as I've had a few PM's with people having issues, the problems stemmed from people saving the wrong version (on imgur you need to click the image and then save instead of just saving).

Within the next few day or so I'll be updating the post with HCS Worlds 2017 logos and various old MLG teams.

Don't worry if the image comes up blank on Dropbox, it's just the white from the logo itself.

Edit: Ambush Uploaded. Check the OP

8iNXlw1.png

Wait..... Anyone can do this? I thought that it was only for people in The Preview Program....

Yeah it's possible right now with the app, I'm not in the program myself.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

PSA

If you're attempting to set a custom gamer picture, only to have it ridiculously zoomed in on a portion of the picture, it's because you previously had a 360 gamer picture. Simply set and save any Xbox One gamer picture, followed by the custom picture.

• Upvote (+1) 1

PSA

If you're attempting to set a custom gamer picture, only to have it ridiculously zoomed in on a portion of the picture, it's because you previously had a 360 gamer picture. Simply set and save any Xbox One gamer picture, followed by the custom picture.

Thanks for this, added to the OP :)

Just to let everyone know, update hit for Android today and can now do this using your phones.

I'm rocking the Instinct logo now just download xbox beta app.