Cujjer;

Trix;

Achilles;

Kruser;

Dusty; and

One.

We should have a couple streams up.

@hardway - Is there a way to commentate from a different location? just curious

Also, we will be commentating the stream on Saturday, and potentially the other days as well.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't know. I'll look into it though, bc I'd like to.

I thought you were going to a CO LAN already? Is this not it?

@@Doughboy keep me updated with the stream URL. Looks like a good little list of people.

I thought you were going to a CO LAN already? Is this not it?

@@Doughboy keep me updated with the stream URL. Looks like a good little list of people.

I was at the one over Easter bc it was over a 4day weekend so it was easy to make the trip. Not so much this time.

I'll do my best to make it out this time.  But no promises.  Lol

No worries. I think you are BX? I was told you were coming but no worries, i've taken you off the list.

Is there CE LANs every weekend now, I swear this is the fourth or fifth one in four weeks from different groups.

I'm not complaining, I'm hoping you guys get the stream up so I can watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there CE LANs every weekend now, I swear this is the fourth or fifth one in four weeks from different groups.

I would say that there is a lan somewhere in the country at least once a month. We (halo 1 guys) are just getting better at streaming them so it appears like the frequency has increased.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would say that there is a lan somewhere in the country at least once a month. We (halo 1 guys) are just getting better at streaming them so it appears like the frequency has increased.

For my region I would say there are more hosted now than in the last couple years, but overall I'd say this is a large reason. Also, CE players do not have any presence online unless it was XBC. No twitter, no forums, no promotion etc.

Not sure how much we could actually discuss but I wish a lot more would post. I remember Doughboy posting on the MLG forums, nice to have him here. McDick chimes in each year for the BL. If everyone posted here and every LAN had a thread created for it, the "local" forums might actually look like they did back in the day when people cared about LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ga guys have been lanning again and im sure jownz lans like thrice a week in nc.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Str8-Edge LAN? As in everyone's straight edge? lol.

I think they named it that in jest in honor of Prime flying out, but then again Doughboy said he was playing sober for the first time in forever so who knows. I can't imagine they all agreed to not be on drugs all weekend.