Oh So Laggy

Post One Thing You Like About Halo 4

lolnope. As good as CoD4 was to the franchise, BlopsII is what is relevant these days. I'd rather play a game with ranked playlists, than getting put into modded games. No offense to the CoD4 players, but that's what i've been told it's turned into now-a-days.

It's a sad truth. I've heard League Play can be very good, but nothing will top split-screen Cod4. Besides WaW zombies, of course. :)

-Map graphics

-Spartan customization

-Railgun

-Service Tag (can use names vs numbers)

-Extraction

-Thruster/Hardlight

-NASA

I enjoyed the shit out of the campaign. I also really enjoy the music. The graphics are beautiful. Everything else is "meh".

Art Style. Sorta has that Anime feel to Cortana.

I got too many to list to just post one thing.

How the DMR is pretty much useless now.

#TeamBR #WeWon

Nostalgia won.

That also means that the community will never get a straight shooting, long range, quick kill time utility weapon ever again in Halo. GG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nostalgia won.

That also means that the community will never get a straight shooting, long range, quick kill time utility weapon ever again in Halo. GG.

Adapt  :saucey:

Nostalgia won.

Maybe the reach DMR was fine, but the halo 4 DMR is way too easy to use. I'm happy that everyone uses the BR now.

Nostalgia won.

:salt::kappa:

Nostalgia won.

A shorter range, slower shooting weapon increases the skill gap... isn't that what we wanted... plus the BR is still hitscan and the spread is predictable so why wouldn't we choose nostalgia?

A shorter range,       slower shooting weapon increases the skill gap... isn't that what we wanted... plus the BR is still hitscan and the spread is predictable so why wouldn't we choose nostalgia?

Disagree with bolded (especially after watching the CE lan all weekend) but cant be bothered with the debate.

Spread is random btw

• Upvote (+1) 1

A shorter range, slower shooting weapon increases the skill gap... isn't that what we wanted... plus the BR is still hitscan and the spread is predictable so why wouldn't we choose nostalgia?

The spread is worse than the H3 BR. Just saying. Edit: You know what, i can't say that for sure, but it's still really bad. I'm pretty sure one of the big complaints about the BR in H3 was the spread and now apparently everyone wants it back. I'll test out the H3 BR though so i can confirm or deny my own statement.

The spread is worse than the H3 BR. Just saying. Edit: You know what, i can't say that for sure, but it's still really bad. I'm pretty sure one of the big complaints about the BR in H3 was the spread and now apparently everyone wants it back. I'll test out the H3 BR though so i can confirm or deny my own statement.

Definitely not worse than the H3 BR. A large portion of H3's inconsistency had to do with the lack of hitscan and bad networking. H4's hitscan improves its consistency a lot.

Definitely not worse than the H3 BR. A large portion of H3's inconsistency had to do with the lack of hitscan and bad networking. H4's hitscan improves its consistency a lot.

Well i just tested it and the H3 BR was far more consistent than when i tested the H4 BR. I don't know about spread being worse or better, but it was more consistent. I tested it on Guardian, i was at S2 shooting at Top Gold and i 5 shotted every time. Then i tested it slightly close and stood top mid, but closest to gold, so just before i fell of top mid to gold. I got 4 shots and 5 shots. I didn't test long enough and i moved a little back too for a couple of the kills, but that doesn't matter. The point is the H3 BR is more consistent than the H4 BR and i've gone and tested the H4 4sk BR twice. Once by myself and once with my friend. Also Menotyou has tested it. It's pretty bad.

I like hitmarkers. Maybe it shouldn't be in Halo, but I do enjoy knowing if my shots are hitting or not. Not sure how I feel about Grenade hitmarkers though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like how its removing one broken game mechanic away (sprint) from having an excellent game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like how its removing one broken game mechanic away (sprint) from having an excellent game.

Excellent? We still don't have descope.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's pretty, the graphics are cool, and it made me truly appreciate Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1