Sign in to follow this  
Simplicityyy

Trouble finding music

I can't find the Complete Recordings for LOTRs: The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers with good quality sound. I have listened to them on a YouTube channel, but many times it sounds grainy/low quality.  Anyone know where I can find them with really good sound? I have tried Spotify; the only Complete Recording album it has is for The Return of the King. Soundcloud doesnt have them either.

I have the complete trilogy on dvd and blue ray, both normal and extended and I don't think they have the entire discography (is that the right word?). Have you tried searching for a stand alone CD of the soundtrack? I have one for the hobbit, there's gotta be one for LOTR

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have the complete trilogy on dvd and blue ray, both normal and extended and I don't think they have the entire discography (is that the right word?). Have you tried searching for a stand alone CD of the soundtrack? I have one for the hobbit, there's gotta be one for LOTR

Accidental neg :( I'll get you back somewhere

I have, but I've listened to those on YouTube or Spotify. I just wanted to find the longer ones, which I love more than the theatrical originals. 

I also have the Extended Edition DVDs and Blu Rays :D. Haven't watched the theatrical editions in YEARS.

Discography sounds right to me. The last time I checked, Amazon has all three Complete Recordings. They're just expensive. Maybe that's my only solution for now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright fine, I suppose you can choose to not pirate.

But what about torrenting?  Would that be an option for you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://www.musicoflotr.com/2013/06/the-great-unknowns.html

Basically says they don't know if they will ever get printed again and considering this is from 2013 that just makes the situation worse.

I can't find them digitally (except for ROTK) and second hand copies are astronomical prices.

Unless you wanna drop some serious cash I don't think you'll have great luck in finding them legally.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As @@Rhythm825 already said, torrenting is a good option if you don't want pirate music.

I have always thought they were once in the same. I have never done torrenting either. These days I use iTunes to buy lyrical music, my relatively new spotify account for film/game scores, and youTube for extra stuff I don't want/cant buy. Torrenting doesnt sound like its legal either, but do elaborate...im kinda interested.

I have always thought they were once in the same. I have never done torrenting either. These days I use iTunes to buy lyrical music, my relatively new spotify account for film/game scores, and youTube for extra stuff I don't want/cant buy. Torrenting doesnt sound like its legal either, but do elaborate...im kinda interested.

Pirating = Illegal

Torrenting = Legal