Sign in to follow this  
Ben HaMbUrGl3r

*NEW* Dueltage

https://youtu.be/XGQrYK5keEU?list=PLNX9o8yjGdr3Qcv46s0O_3GP8BvYs8UXk

I edited this new montage featuring GodDammitDan & myself. Would love to hear some feedback... The only thing is it my not be viewable on mobile due to copyrighted music. The good thing is this montage goes hard and you'll wanna watch it on a big screen anyways! ;)

Thanks for checking it out and look forward to hearing some thoughts  

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nice.. I actually miss seeing cool sticks in simply edited montages. (And by simply edited I mean without all the screen shaking/zooms/flashes/etc)

P.S. I think the word you're looking for is dualtage ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nice.. I actually miss seeing cool sticks in simply edited montages. (And by simply edited I mean without all the screen shaking/zooms/flashes/etc)

P.S. I think the word you're looking for is dualtage ;)

Thanks man! Not the biggest fan of the new style of editing montages, more about the editor and less about the gameplay. I definitely try to show more gameplay than editing. LMFAO you are so correct, huge oversight on my part, thank you! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

And here I was expecting some niche montage about 1v1s lol.

But nevertheless I appreciated the lack of over done transition animations and that suicide by rocketing you own AR broke me.

And here I was expecting some niche montage about 1v1s lol.

But nevertheless I appreciated the lack of over done transition animations and that suicide by rocketing you own AR broke me.

I am glad you enjoyed it Captain! Admittedly I messed up the spelling lol :/ But that rocket though, reminds me of playing HCE with weapons flying all around the maps. Respect man