SHINOBI13

Seeking 2 people for a competitive team

Must be a champion or high onyx (a good ass player) level player, willing to grind and practice A LOT, and wanting to compete. Message shinobi13 or warstar xbl on xbox. We set the standards high and we are dreaming big and would love to form a team and compete in the pro circuit. Thank you for your time!

My All-time Top CSR meets your requirements. I'm a good slayer. I am willing to practice a lot and I obviously want to compete. Let me know if you are still imterested.

My All-time Top CSR meets your requirements. I'm a good slayer. I am willing to practice a lot and I obviously want to compete. Let me know if you are still imterested.

Thank you for reaching out! Message me on Xbox or tell me your gamertag so we can run games 

Are you planning on going to Daytona? Looking for a team to compete there and planning on going to Dreamhack Atlanta as well. Hit me up same name as here.

I was champ 7 in FFA and champ 86 In slayer (solo que) just this season and I'm looking for good teammates that actually ducking know strats GT is Beyond Halo and I wanna grind the HCS playlist and team