Mib2347

I have devised a way to demonstrate heavy aim

Nothing to do with that. I literally mean turning my reticle with a dmr feels heavier than a pistol.

I've always felt the same thing with it. It does feel significantly heavier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing to do with that. I literally mean turning my reticle with a dmr feels heavier than a pistol.

oh then idk. I've noticed that tbh

Pretty sure it is an illusion. He isn't moving his reticule the same amount of degrees when looking out. Also, the background isn't real and doesn't change size on the screen in accordance with distance so our feeble senses aren't going to perceive it correctly. 

There was another one SD did on Truth. If you play close attention on that one you can see it is the same. Not to say there isn't the possibility of a frame drop due to texture sizes.

I'm not convinced its an illusion personally.  Could be, but disregarding the total distance the reticle moves (which would be different anyway if the aiming is different, making it kind of moot) the acceleration is definitely slower when looking at the ground than the horizon.

I want to see it again once they release this patch.  Which just cannot come soon enough.

I'm not convinced its an illusion personally.  Could be, but disregarding the total distance the reticle moves (which would be different anyway if the aiming is different, making it kind of moot) the acceleration is definitely slower when looking at the ground than the horizon.

I want to see it again once they release this patch.  Which just cannot come soon enough.

The update is out now incase you guys haven't read the other threads.

did they actually "fix" this or is the aiming still bad? 

Its consistent now but the accel curves are still "off". Accel of 2 seems to be the best imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Heavy aim still exists. It seemed pretty consistent for a little while after the last patch but now it's possible to get games where the aiming is about as bad as it ever was.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its consistent now but the accel curves are still "off". Accel of 2 seems to be the best imo.

It's not consistent either anymore. First day of the update was good, but it is slowly getting worse and worse. There are still difference between accounts, servers and whatnot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heavy aim still exists. It seemed pretty consistent for a little while after the last patch but now it's possible to get games where the aiming is about as bad as it ever was.

It's not consistent either anymore. First day of the update was good, but it is slowly getting worse and worse. There are still difference between accounts, servers and whatnot.

I'll have to put in a long session on multiple accounts to confirm for myself as i haven't played in a few days but i'm.... skeptical to say the least.  

Code doesn't change spontaneously.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aiming is in no way consistent. Could be hitboxes, could be wonky AA on laggy people, put aiming does not feel the same every game at all.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Aiming is in no way consistent. Could be hitboxes, could be wonky AA on laggy people, put aiming does not feel the same every game at all.

I still wonder what they did on H5F, because the aiming felt god like with controller on PC at one point.  Maybe because the game was actually running smoothly.  Would be interesting if the One X can run the game better and the aiming feels better on it.   Maybe not though if the up the res to 4k to push the One X to it's limits. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still wonder what they did on H5F, because the aiming felt god like with controller on PC at one point.  Maybe because the game was actually running smoothly.  Would be interesting if the One X can run the game better and the aiming feels better on it.   Maybe not though if the up the res to 4k to push the One X to it's limits. 

The aiming feels good on my laptop. I get like 20-30 frames.

It would be nice if they would reduce the assist window size.