Alirocks45

TO2 champs/high onyx need 2 more for tourneys and arena

Me (beyond) and elevatez are looking for 2 more people for a competitive team for team arena and tournaments. We're not taking anyone that doesn't have 2 high onyxes in at least two playlists and 1 high onyx in team arena. Our gamertag are (Alirocks45) and (i elevatez i).

Out of curiousity, I noticed that you don't have high-onyx in those playlists.

Are you looking for a few higher-skilled teammates to help you improve?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Me (beyond) and elevatez are looking for 2 more people for a competitive team for team arena and tournaments. We're not taking anyone that doesn't have 2 high onyxes in at least two playlists and 1 high onyx in team arena. Our gamertag are (Alirocks45) and (i elevatez i).

I'll be on later today (5-6 pst). Only been on proving grounds but look at past seasons lol. I Wana get into some of the tourneys going on as well

Out of curiousity, I noticed that you don't have high-onyx in those playlists.

Are you looking for a few higher-skilled teammates to help you improve?

Look a thing last season. And yes I am looking for higher skilled teammates. That's exactly what I am looking for. I also had champ 86 in slayer this season until my XBL ran out.

Add me on gt: C0RRuPTT (2nd is zero).  My teammate and I are looking for two, and prefer Team Arena, scrims and tournaments.

Yo, hmu Onyx on this account and have several second accounts that are Onyx from just Solo Q-ing. GT: sixteenbit